Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Well I’ve left the insta chat/group it’s definitely not safe in there if someone’s posting personal information about other members, maybe you should delete the chat/group?
Shocking this has happened. One hun was bound to be desperate enough to get in and see how much everyone hates Sevda. They’re looking for brownie points off frog face.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I just want to say I’m so sorry to everyone who had their identity exposed, it’s so not okay and I’ve now removed the group! Report that loser, try to move on and remember that it doesn’t matter in real life.
Keep posting here and don’t let that low life win.
They haven’t done anything but prove we are right. They have to sink to this level.

Mar 8, 2024
They definitely think this is a “got em” moment when literally no one will care tomorrow 💀 did a whole lot of ass licking for nothing
It really was.. can imagine them in the middle of the night “I’ll go in and infiltrate the group and show simple hole what they say.. she will fink it’s so good. I’m so clever.” You’re about as clever as a spanner. Showing yourself up to be a t all for Sevda. Ya fing idiot

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
It really was.. can imagine them in the middle of the night “I’ll go in and infiltrate the group and show simple hole what they say.. she will fink it’s so good. I’m so clever.” You’re about as clever as a spanner. Showing yourself up to be a t all for Sevda. Ya fing idiot
They’ve posted personal information about other people but haven’t the balls to show us who they are, the cowardly fing t 😡👊

Mar 8, 2024
They’ve posted personal information about other people but haven’t the balls to show us who they are, the cowardly fing t 😡👊
Honestly it’s a disgrace. Only people like Sevda would do this. She’s a coward too. Speaks volumes about this t to do this to people. Sevda chooses to have her face online and her kids and she recruited her whole family too. People on here have opinions and they are allowed to express them, freely. They don’t ask to be shown cus they don’t want to be. This person who has done this is a scummy t

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Imagine in the middle of the night they set up an account to do this . Very sad . I think they have a problem with chicken wings as we can all see .
My comments were deleted by Sevda/frog family around the same time. The comments had been left up all day… 🤔 I’d say the engaged person wrote this that’s why they met up

SagaBaby

Oct 5, 2024
UK
Old hags know what my comment shows? Shows what sad pathetic ugly hags you all are. I stood on the sidelines and watched you squirm and fight amongst yourselves because you’re all so dumb.

I don’t got no beef with no cow here I’m just tired of reading how holy you all pretend to be and good moms meanwhile Lmack posts her kids on social media and his details, his swim stuff no better than Sevda but pretends she is holier than her. When you post pictures of your teenage daughter with her cleavage showing that’s messed up chick.

Chicken wings calls Sevda all sorts of names meanwhile she’s an ugly old fat bag with a bald man, what’s it to you how much Sevda weights look at your weight MANDY BRUNETT! How's your son?

Then we have Saga Gratnz with her little crap story from Lisa’s budd, as if we didn't know Sevda drinks. Saga wanting to be important and wanting her own comment cafe. Saga you sound American, not Swedish and way too invested into Sevda.

For someone that panicked initially you sure sound all cocky now ay. Sevda is messed up but so are all of you cows spending you days and nights talking about her and making up

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg

IMG-0229.jpg

IMG-0231.jpg

Sevda you're welcome, sue these cows. Wait for my inbox Sevda I've got more.

Mar 8, 2024
Nana Lesley doesn’t want begdas minions on her! She’s deleting every comment mentioned Sevda. Oh piss off too!! The lot of you chatting s on the internet. Don’t post it then!
It’s pointless making a video to then delete everything. This site is a place we can discuss how sty she is. If people don’t like it then they should come here to read.

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Honestly it’s a disgrace. Only people like Sevda would do this. She’s a coward too. Speaks volumes about this t to do this to people. Sevda chooses to have her face online and her kids and she recruited her whole family too. People on here have opinions and they are allowed to express them, freely. They don’t ask to be shown cus they don’t want to be. This person who has done this is a scummy t
There wasn’t even much tea to be honest. It was bound to happen though - no offence to Aurora intended.

Mar 8, 2024
Old hags know what my comment shows? Shows what sad pathetic ugly hags you all are. I stood on the sidelines and watched you squirm and fight amongst yourselves because you’re all so dumb.

I don’t got no beef with no cow here I’m just tired of reading how holy you all pretend to be and good moms meanwhile Lmack posts her kids on social media and his details, his swim stuff no better than Sevda but pretends she is holier than her. When you post pictures of your teenage daughter with her cleavage showing that’s messed up chick.

Chicken wings calls Sevda all sorts of names meanwhile she’s an ugly old fat bag with a bald man, what’s it to you how much Sevda weights look at your weight MANDY BRUNETT! How's your son?

Then we have Saga Gratnz with her little crap story from Lisa’s budd, as if we didn't know Sevda drinks. Saga wanting to be important and wanting her own comment cafe. Saga you sound American, not Swedish and way too invested into Sevda.

For someone that panicked initially you sure sound all cocky now ay. Sevda is messed up but so are all of you cows spending you days and nights talking about her and making up

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg

IMG-0229.jpg

IMG-0231.jpg

Sevda you're welcome, sue these cows. Wait for my inbox Sevda I've got more.
You do know what you are doing is against the law? And what will she sue them for?! Having an opinion? You’re embarrassing yourself. Sue them 😂😂😂 I can’t with you. You dumb do