Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Hi! So swimming session, she had to take max out, I will quote her words” he looked like a crazy person”
Really? That’s where your mind takes you?
He has autism as you keep saying, and no one would have thought he looked crazy! That’s your thoughts!
He is 5 and strong now… you better get on top of the teaching now! Stop face fing the phone and be a mother!
Also your size 12 years are too tight and I thought you was away to finger your own ass 😆 😂
This!!!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How much fing pasta did she pile on that plate !! The low fat creme fraiche ...well thats pointless ! then subjects us to her shovelling it in her gub and chewing !!
Another I would turn away. Nope sorry. Now my kids are the best eaters but food like that turns my tummy. It just looked like a massive dollop of mushed up food. How can she not just sit with her kids and have her bloody tea. We had tea in the garden tonight it was bliss. Now I’ve a house full again but that’s how I love it x

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Why is there always a drama with her ....ffs deal with it! 🙄
Ha ha her life is a joke and she thinks her “Huns” love the content!
But we see through her bullshite!
Fake content, filter on to sell make up,sells anything to make a quick buck,
The badly edited “ads” which holy do was hilarious! 😂
It’s my job …. Aye well your se

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I had to go back a couple times to make sure I’d heard it right, shocking really
Yeah it hit me straight away and I had to watch a few times! See when she starts rattling off you hear her real thoughts.
Jesus if we are mothers we know kids can have meltdowns! We would never ever call them crazy!

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Yeah it hit me straight away and I had to watch a few times! See when she starts rattling off you hear her real thoughts.
Jesus if we are mothers we know kids can have meltdowns! We would never ever call them crazy!
Her all over isn’t it, so out of touch it’s unreal. That poor little lad has no chance with that as a mother!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
‘He was already trying to flash me’

Like what is going through her head right now… she’s talking about a child. He was not trying to flash you, he was trying to communicate with you. Just shows her thought process though, it’s all about HER rather than him. This language is very telling that she doesn’t have a scooby how to communicate with her son.

Wtaf

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Well Vav , wtf goes swimming with jewellery on , oooh did your hair get wet , did your swimsuit get stretched ?! Was that all you were concerned about ? Yourself ! Drama queen . Wtf , have I watched ... I tell you , this top's the bloody lot . Nobody be looking at that wee boy , it'd be that muppet . You seen the comment on the vid , " you don't seem to enjoy being a mum " . I cannae wait for that reply 🤣

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Well Vav , wtf goes swimming with jewellery on , oooh did your hair get wet , did your swimsuit get stretched ?! Was that all you were concerned about ? Yourself ! Drama queen . Wtf , have I watched ... I tell you , this top's the bloody lot . Nobody be looking at that wee boy , it'd be that muppet . You seen the comment on the vid , " you don't seem to enjoy being a mum " . I cannae wait for that reply 🤣
This is absolutely it 👍 spot on! Being a mum is a massive inconvenience to her and even more so with a child that has additional needs. Just give the little guy to his dad where he can thrive and come into his own. I noticed today he’s got so much bigger and if she doesn’t fix up and help him now she’s going to have far worse problems in a few more years. He will wallop her one on a daily and then what’s she gonna do? Blame the trolls 🙄 making a rod for her own back. There’s no consistency, poor lad doesn’t know if he’s coming or going all because his mother is a self obsessed delusional narc

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This is absolutely it 👍 spot on! Being a mum is a massive inconvenience to her and even more so with a child that has additional needs. Just give the little guy to his dad where he can thrive and come into his own. I noticed today he’s got so much bigger and if she doesn’t fix up and help him now she’s going to have far worse problems in a few more years. He will wallop her one on a daily and then what’s she gonna do? Blame the trolls 🙄 making a rod for her own back. There’s no consistency, poor lad doesn’t know if he’s coming or going all because his mother is a self obsessed delusional narc
There is NO way she is coping with him in his teens. Zero hope for her. He has no boundaries cos she just gives in for an easy life, microparenting and autism can’t co exist hun.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼 he’s autistic when it suits her and she’s only happy for him to be autistic when it suits her and wants to play the victim. Now he’s “ acting like a crazy person “
No fanny that’s your child’s behaviour and how you’ve let him become.

She’s such a fing s mum it’s unbelievable.
A for all her huns in the comments “ didn’t nobody help you “ why would they? She acts like she’s the perfect mother all the time and acts like she has everything under control, why would ahe need help? 🙄

When her child is having a meltdown and all she thinks about is talking about her fat arse and her saggy tits being flashed - something not right there. Who turns it around like that to theirself - of yeah a horrible narcissistic s attention seeking mother.

She shouts in his face in a normal conversation so was probably shouting even louder at him there for extra attention.

Give him to his dad already!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She also said ‘ of course that pool wasn’t going to be good enough for him’

What the do does that even mean? You’re the one raising entitled children but suddenly when you get embarrassed it’s their fault vav? He is 5 years old and the product of you!

I highly suggest you start with stop, timeup, finished & no flash card and practice at home, for anything…. And begin to provide that boy with boundaries.

You will soon be literally unable to talk him out in public but ofc that will be his autism and not you… how do you plan to restrain a strapping lad yourself when you had to get assistance to carry him of a plane at 5? Just curious like.

I have autistic children myself with various needs and it’s clear as day to me how failed he is. Her language was so negative towards him because she was leeching out her own embarrassment. Aye it’s not nice but the last thing I think about is myself when my kids are struggling.

My son had a melt down on a packed bus before. The busier it got with people standing, he had no space and it was my job to them stop him from lashing out at strangers. He was struggling so much, trying to kick, bite etc. I had to restrain him not like the bus was stopping. It was horrible for him and yes embarrassing for me but you gotta put your big girl pants on and realise the strangers do not matter. The problem you have is you have a platform in which you preach to be this perfect asn maw… but you don’t do anything that would help him learn and cope with the world.

There is also a clear difference in the meltdown max has when is isn’t allowed to do something as opposed to feeling unsafe on a bus. Most of max meltdowns occur because you’ve had to
Take an iPad, stop him from doing something that he wants to do…. These are problems created by you giving in because he has autism.

Set boundaries : time activities and use flash cards to signal an end point. If he is doing something he shouldn’t be sign him NO…. Shoulder tap gently to gain attention and show flash card. CONSISTENTLY.

Autistic children have the ability to be ‘naughty’ the same as any other child. Not everything is autism, but with autism you’re more likely to get the extreme reactions as emotional regulation is more difficult.

It’s gonna get to the point where he is unable to enjoy an outing and she is not gonna want to take him anywhere. She’s got him on a path of institution… she and all the witches will never cope with him as a strong teenager.

Learn to communicate with him
Provide boundaries
Realise what behaviours are just naughty
Flash and sign ALL THE TIME
like I said, we shouldn’t be seeing you around him without visuals hanging round your neck.

I’m sick of seeing max being failed every second of the day. So sick of it.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Max requires supervision and she hasn’t looked at him once till he turned the extractor fan on and climbs all over the bunkers.

Me me me me me vav. And your feelings.

I just wanted to go swimming with my boy….

Karma is karma-ing. You can’t live the high life and be there for your autistic son. Like I said last night. He won’t be microparented and you’re not going to get away with the bare minimum as you’re slowly finding out.

Max dad away, that’s why you’re crying cos you’ve realised you don’t have a clue what you’re doing and he’s getting harder because of no boundaries.

Get him off that fing counter you bellend.