Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The Sun should do a story on her for all the charitable work she’s done on the past, give her a good write up and contact FOA for a statement on all the funds they received.
If they can’t get proof she didn’t hand it over, praise her for it and then do their due diligence from there. 🤷‍♀️
The sun should 100% do that article 3.0

May 24, 2024
The World
She begged for those tickets for self importance. To make herself feel like she’s someone, holds stature. Wasn’t about going, was about proving herself someone worthy or highly thought of that people would give her free stuff. It’s all self gratifications.
She is trying to show the big I am.
Also as a side dish she is revelling in people hating that she has because getting one up is all she cares about.
Staph needs to be feeling like she’s winning, not just looking.

She wasnt going because she has Taylor but now she’s been gifted she’s going. That was a lie cause she’s still doing Taylor, was a false reason to why she hasn’t purchased. ‘Seriously regretting it’. Tickets are still available to purchase, what’s to regret? Lies.

She just wanted to prove to everyone watching, she could.
She’s desperate for attention, adoration, to be thought of highly.

She believes in karma, the reason she can’t get and won’t ever get a good man, is because of how she’s treated men in the past. This is her karma. Seen as the s she is.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She begged for those tickets for self importance. To make herself feel like she’s someone, holds stature. Wasn’t about going, was about proving herself someone worthy or highly thought of that people would give her free stuff. It’s all self gratifications.
She is trying to show the big I am.
Also as a side dish she is revelling in people hating that she has because getting one up is all she cares about.
Staph needs to be feeling like she’s winning, not just looking.

She wasnt going because she has Taylor but now she’s been gifted she’s going. That was a lie cause she’s still doing Taylor, was a false reason to why she hasn’t purchased. ‘Seriously regretting it’. Tickets are still available to purchase, what’s to regret? Lies.

She just wanted to prove to everyone watching, she could.
She’s desperate for attention, adoration, to be thought of highly.

She believes in karma, the reason she can’t get and won’t ever get a good man, is because of how she’s treated men in the past. This is her karma. Seen as the s she is.
The comments on her latest post hasn’t exactly got the engagement she wanted 60 odd comments the usual Huns defending the “troll” folks comments but I bet a lot of folk are thinking what a beggar but to scared to be blocked what a following to have 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
The comments on her latest post hasn’t exactly got the engagement she wanted 60 odd comments the usual Huns defending the “troll” folks comments but I bet a lot of folk are thinking what a beggar but to scared to be blocked what a following to have 🤣🤣
I can see she’s baiting people to come say hi.
I really hope one of them take her up on the offer

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I feel a mega comedown for this f soon! She's too high too manic, taking on too much, the cocky attitude, the talking utter se and the lies! And thanks Aberdeen p&j you have just cursed yourself touching her and her begging! Could you not give tickets away to families who are struggling? You know use the good for real people struggling! I won’t be buying tickets to girls aloud, I will protest by not spending my money! I hope you are seen and someone says some home truths to you, but no doubt your nana and fat mum will be guarding you 😂
She will have professional bodyguards that night with being a fat t celebrity and all that😏😏

Last edited:

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
It’s a wee box if someone wanted to knock her lights in it’s easy done see you their beefy along with heaps of folk who hate you aswell looking forward to the show 😘😘😁😁😁
Bloody wish I was going cos I would knock her fin gnashers right ben her throat and punch do right out her. But I hear on the jungle drums that there are a good few folk going just to leather the fat lying t!! Give her a good right hook fae me👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Get on the blower and find out, I’m sure some of us would travel just for the opportunity to lamp one right on her😏😉
Seen a comment from a hun it’s vip how tragic that you canna pay for your own ticket and putting up thank josh for hooking us up the tickets are 50% off so it’s obviously not sold out and her making out she is some celebrity 🤣🤣🤣 cringe ain’t the word for her right now.