Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Can’t believe the step mum of Harley is in the comment section.
No one see the hypocrisy in this woman’s actions? Harley had to shut down conversations, unfollow women and she was allowed to get her tits out on camera with her GRWM for guys to be watching and seeing her in her underwear. That was ok??? But Harley couldn’t engage with the opposite sex.
The woman is completely backwards.

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I’m a long time reader on here first time posting, boils my piss this single mum s, I’m 44 and was widowed 2 years ago with 3 children to look after, she’s got no idea what it really means to work full time and bring up 3 children on her own 🤬 I’ll show her what BIZZZZZZY really means! The Fatgina t 😅
I’m the same widowed with 3 kids I am fortunate enough that I don’t work I couldn’t imagine how I would cope with a full time job too, you are doing fantastic!!!
Boils my piss seeing her and her minky pal complain about how tired they are, they don’t know the meaning of the word tired x

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Beefy here’s a question you can maybe address on TT since you read here and clap back on there to prove that…

You for the past god knows how long have banged on and on to your deluded followers about having an ED and about how happy you finally are being curvy and eating what you want , embracing it and being the happiest ever and telling all woman to do the same and accept and embrace their bodies. All while lying about your size.

Now you are suddenly bragging about sudden quick weight loss which doesn’t happen that quick with just diet and exercise as everyone knows. So why aren’t you like everything else you do sharing and telling your delulu huns how to achieve this? May be some struggling mums who follow you trying to lose weight you can help? People with an ED certainly not dance about bragging about it to the world either you are sick. It’s because you have clearly went down the Ozempic route and oh dear you can’t disclose that can you after preaching how happy within yourself you are. You are one dangerous woman who needs help.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Beefy here’s a question you can maybe address on TT since you read here and clap back on there to prove that…

You for the past god knows how long have banged on and on to your deluded followers about having an ED and about how happy you finally are being curvy and eating what you want , embracing it and being the happiest ever and telling all woman to do the same and accept and embrace their bodies. All while lying about your size.

Now you are suddenly bragging about sudden quick weight loss which doesn’t happen that quick with just diet and exercise as everyone knows. So why aren’t you like everything else you do sharing and telling your delulu huns how to achieve this? May be some struggling mums who follow you trying to lose weight you can help? People with an ED certainly not dance about bragging about it to the world either you are sick. It’s because you have clearly went down the Ozempic route and oh dear you can’t disclose that can you after preaching how happy within yourself you are. You are one dangerous woman who needs help.
👏🏼 and a massive reason is, she doesn't want anyone else who's on the "bigger" side to get skinny, she doesn't want good for anyone else, it's all about her her her.