Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Is it just me wondering why there's so many women falling over themselves for this sam thing? He gives me the boke and comes across as a sleazy desperado. Like a Temu only way is Essex cast member, and the real thing of them is bad enough!

He has such a weird mouth is over bite is so bad🙈🙈🙈 again she's just loving the fact he is paying attention to her. That was defo not her type before. That's all out the window now tho she has had so many men in her life it's disgusting

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What an absolute wet wipe of a guy bet she is loving the fact he is deleting comments also she must be ugly and unhappy as she is the biggest troll of all good luck Sam ya melt
IMG_2177.png IMG_2178.jpeg
Good looking people don’t troll 😂😂😂😂 I’ve heard it all now ffs what a bliddy wet wipe with dude is, didn’t know there was a criteria to troll 😂 some people are saying stuff from their own accounts so no hiding

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Good looking people don’t troll 😂😂😂😂 I’ve heard it all now ffs what a bliddy wet wipe with dude is, didn’t know there was a criteria to troll 😂 some people are saying stuff from their own accounts so no hiding
Ah can only speak for myself. But I'm happy with what I see in the mirror, thank you, squashed fun house mirror looking Bradley Cooper. She's so obviously not cos of all the filtering.
And it's not only ugly people who "troll", good looking unfiltered people just speak the truth too.
Pipe doon son!

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Is it just me wondering why there's so many women falling over themselves for this sam thing? He gives me the boke and comes across as a sleazy desperado. Like a Temu only way is Essex cast member, and the real thing of them is bad enough!
Too much in love with himself and, I agree, rather sleazy.
Perfect for Flora.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Not short & stumpy saying people who troll are ugly.
I can confirm you are incorrect, Churchill. No one is falling for the goading of people revealing themselves by gaslighting them in to proving they aren’t ugly. Yawn..🥱
Staphinfection will love him sticking up for her, she has him whipped already. What a weak little boy.
I think he would get a shock if he saw some, if not, the majority of us but we're jealous ugly trolls of course.🙄 The only comeback that they all have without putting critical thinking skills into play, tbh, most of them are devoid of them anyway. They truly can't see that there is a huge amount of people who are fed up to the back teeth of these con artists rinsing the needy and vulnerable and walking about with their own made up realities ignoring the harm they have caused and continue to do so.
Just be careful son, cos you lie doon wae the dug you'll get fleas.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Not short & stumpy saying people who troll are ugly.
I can confirm you are incorrect, Churchill. No one is falling for the goading of people revealing themselves by gaslighting them in to proving they aren’t ugly. Yawn..🥱
Staphinfection will love him sticking up for her, she has him whipped already. What a weak little boy.
This should be their new names period 😂😭 Flora & Churchill 🤔 how long do you give it before he is no longer live with other females? She’ll be all baby reindeer in them anyways either from her own account marking her territory, making sure the other woman knows she’s there or behind a fake account

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I think he would get a shock if he saw some, if not, the majority of us but we're jealous ugly trolls of course.🙄 The only comeback that they all have without putting critical thinking skills into play, tbh, most of them are devoid of them anyway. They truly can't see that there is a huge amount of people who are fed up to the back teeth of these con artists rinsing the needy and vulnerable and walking about with their own made up realities ignoring the harm they have caused and continue to do so.
Just be careful son, cos you lie doon wae the dug you'll get fleas.
We’re all just jealous and ugly 😭😭😭 how am I going to get in with the rest of my day…. I’m away to cry in the gym 😂😂😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
He certainly has the bottom teeth of a bulldog 🤣🤣🤣 rotten. He’s something else talking about the ugliness of others. I guess we can only put out what we feel inside eh and if that’s ugly … haha.

The video about the cows running that barely had room to run was weird. But of course the narc in her had to have something running towards her.

The cows prob just wonder how someone of their species had ‘made it’ and got its own rented gaff.