Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Does she never proof read before she posts like what is that garbage also over using that bloody song give it a rest Steph you are so boring

Anyone else notice the change in her hair? Also it’s a brand trip so what happened to her launch in Ibiza so they are going to use her to do some more shower scenes.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpktnjfog65okil9q3d0.mp4
Steph babe, each one you’ve made to this sound has been se. Give it a rest.

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
She doesn’t half over use a song. Just watched the video posted here. What the do is she doing?! Half of the sfluencers off TikTok went to Ibiza. It’s nothing amazing like. She doesn’t half like to make out she’s some important business woman. 😂😂😂 now she can add model to her impressive resume 😂😂🙈🙈 just below thief and t
There’s a new thing on TikTok where you can apply for using a song to get paid for it she has soooooo done that with this song. You get paid for views when you use the song. She’s desperate for some cash obviously 🙈😂😂😂😂

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Who the feck is that and what have you done with Stephanie Robertson smith vavron 🤣🤣 hope Ibiza is ready and you don’t go missing as no t will be able to find you oh sorry I mean dadsam churchhill dog won’t 🤣🤣
IMG_2543.png
🤣🤣🤣 Christ what filter is that , horse?? Still not great engagement on the photo shoot, that will get a paid for boost from the bots overnight 🤭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Roll on Ibiza guys buckle up I hope you sleep tonight vav as you are going out into the wild with young stunning people who are not filtered to duck even all the BPerfect folk are trendy and then theirs the Aberdeen Angus herself can’t wait for her to be standing next to theses people, and if she does meet dadsam he runs a mile as you are a fake and a fraud.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Roll on Ibiza guys buckle up I hope you sleep tonight vav as you are going out into the wild with young stunning people who are not filtered to duck even all the BPerfect folk are trendy and then theirs the Aberdeen Angus herself can’t wait for her to be standing next to theses people, and if she does meet dadsam he runs a mile as you are a fake and a fraud.
And a massive THEIF