Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I think that to. Also there was Ayva and a Lily acc both 000 one and they are all over her stuff and was on Danielle page to

Oh me is she. You will find that hard I bet 😭😭 my one spoke about engineering in the marines I was like no 🙈🤣🤣 so selfish of me. Think I said this before in here I never imagined them being 13,14,15 etc etc growing up. Which I get is so stupid. It passes so quick to and think that's what gets me more than anything x
My son is leaving to but different regiment 😭. My oldest was born like yesterday 😭😂 now his own house, car, job etc like how did that happen? I’ll only have 2 left in the house out of my 5 when they leave but my boy leaves the year after next 😭 time is so precious, it’s something we never get back, something Flora should take heed of

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry honey ❤️ we don’t ask to be born, and we certainly ask to be born to not be cared for ❤️
You’re a credit to yourself, when life could easily lead you down one path, but you choose another for yourself. Strong woman ❤️

Always a difficult one when you hear the ‘you only have one mother’. Aye thank do 😂
It is or when people hear how you speak about her ‘how can you say that?’ Ehhhh you didn’t live with her and eh cause I bloody can 😂 I’ve not spoken to her in 23 years and never will, I think the day the 2 of them are no longer here I will get a wee bit of peace in my head 🙏🏼 if that makes sense ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
My son is leaving to but different regiment 😭. My oldest was born like yesterday 😭😂 now his own house, car, job etc like how did that happen? I’ll only have 2 left in the house out of my 5 when they leave but my boy leaves the year after next 😭 time is so precious, it’s something we never get back, something Flora should take heed of
I was watching videos of my daughter on my old Instagram, she’s about 6/7/8 in them. Made me so emotional. She just had prom last week, final year of high school, then off to uni for a career in armed police, counter terrorism. Then plans to move to Australia, marry an Australian man and have kids over there. I’m just like hooooowwww??? I swear yesterday you were making slime and getting stuck to everything all over the house 😂😂😂
I only have the 1, my partner has a wee one who is turning 4. Was a culture shock having a little one around me again 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So so young 😭😭
For him, and for you to lose a parent xx

Yes so young. I was only 23 when he passed away. So so silly if he only listened. I know he had so many regrets with us growing up. Even tho my parents was not together in the end they did get on and he called my mum ALL the time 🙈🙈🤣🤣 she be like oh do off after the 5th call of the day🙊

When I was pregnant with my oldest he was so so happy buzzing and bought stuff every week 😭😭😭 I would see him go to his and his partners for tea etc so was nice I got some time with him. Me saying about his partner and he would be on phone to my mum all the time. Lucky tho my mum and my dad partner were fine and they are friends. We still see her which is nice. She loves seeing the boys and always say oh your dad be sp proud 😭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I was watching videos of my daughter on my old Instagram, she’s about 6/7/8 in them. Made me so emotional. She just had prom last week, final year of high school, then off to uni for a career in armed police, counter terrorism. Then plans to move to Australia, marry an Australian man and have kids over there. I’m just like hooooowwww??? I swear yesterday you were making slime and getting stuck to everything all over the house 😂😂😂
I only have the 1, my partner has a wee one who is turning 4. Was a culture shock having a little one around me again 😂
My baby had her prom last week P7 though 😭 I sat crying with her getting the hair & make up done, people in the shop must of thought ‘ffs hen get a grip’ 😂 she just looked like my older girl so much and it scared the life out of me, before I know it they will all be on their own wee journeys

May 24, 2024
The World
And an LPG lymphatic drainage massage 😍😊
Hifu and micro needling.
I swear I’ve not felt pain like it getting micro needling. My mate does it and I was yelping. I ended up shouting at her ‘when I say ouch that means fing stop’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 honestly the red mist took over.
Great results though. Just had loads of squares over my face for a few weeks during healing

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Oh yes she need to defo. I hate how quick it does go. I said to my husband let's have one more. He was like really🤣🤣 I'm like aye course I am. He's older than me but even tho I'm away he 40 I think I'm a young thing😛🙃 after our oldest we struggled anyway we needed ivf. So I said let's do it one last shot 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
It is or when people hear how you speak about her ‘how can you say that?’ Ehhhh you didn’t live with her and eh cause I bloody can 😂 I’ve not spoken to her in 23 years and never will, I think the day the 2 of them are no longer here I will get a wee bit of peace in my head 🙏🏼 if that makes sense ❤️
It makes perfect sense ❤️
I am still in contact with mine but very limited. I could have died when I was unwell and she didn’t even visit me once, drove past my house 5 times to go to the airport though while I was getting medical help. That’s all I needed to see to finally go ‘do this’.
If she’s present the fine, if she’s not then fine.
We can talk like we do because it’s our experience ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh yes she need to defo. I hate how quick it does go. I said to my husband let's have one more. He was like really🤣🤣 I'm like aye course I am. He's older than me but even tho I'm away he 40 I think I'm a young thing😛🙃 after our oldest we struggled anyway we needed ivf. So I said let's do it one last shot 🤣🤣🤣
I some times consider it too. But when my partner has his wee girl over for the weekend I’m like naaaaaaaaaaahhhhh 😂

I like my freedom, and I can’t stand peppa pig 😂😂😂

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The flawless skin filter right after saying she had the snake peel on which she’s been punting for a while 🤦‍♀️ She can’t even use it correctly as it’s for an evening routine. Also, putting it on before a facial duh! She knows nothing about skin care. I’m no expert but I do get professional hi-tech facials every month, my beauty therapist changes up it up so can include things like a peel, microneedling, radio frequency. What can I say, I‘m trying to slow the clock down 😄
Thats yet another pre-recorded video. Looks like a hotel room . She said she has a facial but has a full face of make up on and that fing sweatshirt ! Thinks we all go about with our eyes shut

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I some times consider it too. But when my partner has his wee girl over for the weekend I’m like naaaaaaaaaaahhhhh 😂

I like my freedom, and I can’t stand peppa pig 😂😂😂

Yes we are out of all that now. My chum said to me you are off your fing head 🙊🙊 well can't live with regrets. Would be my luck tho get triplets or something 🤣🤣 if that happened I would be in cornhill. 5 kids eh no.