Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes we are out of all that now. My chum said to me you are off your fing head 🙊🙊 well can't live with regrets. Would be my luck tho get triplets or something 🤣🤣 if that happened I would be in cornhill. 5 kids eh no.
😂😂😂😂I dont have any twins in my family but I’d end up having twins if I tried for one more. I just couldn’t 😂😂

Take my hat off to anyone with more than 1!!

May 24, 2024
The World
I don't know how the filters work ..why does it show up as being on sometimes and not others ?
I think if it’s a pre built in filter it will advise watcher which one it is so they can save it and use it.

But the flawless looking skin she has on videos and lives is adjustment that are build in to the tiktok camera so you can turn the smoothing filter up, and the teeth whitener. Those ones won’t show as it’s not a filter made by someone, just app settings

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
😂😂😂😂I dont have any twins in my family but I’d end up having twins if I tried for one more. I just couldn’t 😂😂

Take my hat off to anyone with more than 1!!

There is twins in both sides of our family. Also with ivf it's a higher risk for multiple especially if you have children. That's why some clinics will only put in 1 embryo. X

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Think that’s her after the photoshoot in Belfast. She must just record constantly and use when needed. Weirdo.
I don't know how the filters work ..why does it show up as being on sometimes and not others ?
I think if it’s a pre built in filter it will advise watcher which one it is so they can save it and use it.

But the flawless looking skin she has on videos and lives is adjustment that are build in to the tiktok camera so you can turn the smoothing filter up, and the teeth whitener. Those ones won’t show as it’s not a filter made by someone, just app settings
Ah I see . You can tell I don't post much :ROFLMAO:

May 13, 2024
scotland
Who the feck is that wow she is so obvious with the filters 🤣🤣 it will be a massive flop the colour is awful and she can’t even shift boxes on a live with other people’s stuff in it. That Emma blush is so much better, you are unliked for a reason and how sad trying to make you’re followers feel sorry for you and using another song till the death I actually hate hearing any song she uses even if it is a good one as she uses it till the death.
IMG_2726.png
Awww the sympathy please buy my s even if you don’t want to do I look like I’ve made it 🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Thats yet another pre-recorded video. Looks like a hotel room . She said she has a facial but has a full face of make up on and that fing sweatshirt ! Thinks we all go about with our eyes shut
The filter is ridiculous, it makes her look like she’s a teenager. As the saying goes if she went missing pictures on a lamppost would be useless

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Why does she have to make everything so ‘extra’

Morning video … guys get the 28th in your diary …

Blush fail video : il announce the date tomorrow

Does she think we’re all as fin stupid as she is ??
She’s panicking because the last live she done with BP there was hardly any engagement and likes. Love this for her 😍