Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I don’t want to be negative about BP incase of any repercussions I’m sure you understand. Steph has been asking to have her own product since Ekins success. Brendan has given her many opportunities with her own bundles and exclusive picks but it’s not not satisfied her hunger. There’s another brand MBM who have a wide range of liquid blush which has been influential in this blush launch. These shades were coming out regardless and a number of smaller creators were given the opportunity to have their name on one. As far as I’m led to believe Steph was trying to weigh heavily on the process unlike the other girls who were just grateful to be given this opportunity. There was a few requests to have her own packaging/design/bottle but she was very much put back down into her place and told she will have the same as the rest. The Ibiza trip has always been a brand trip, I wasn’t aware she thought it was for her, that wasn’t the case at all.
I thought she said that Lily designed the packaging is this not the case? She’s making out like it’s her own blush and not BPerfect x Stephanie Vavron which by the sounds of it I presume it is?
The bbq looks good today I bet you’re all missing vav acting like a manic toddler and shouting her head off all day like she was in Ibiza! I would love to hear some of the discussions going on there today 😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Someone with an ‘ED’ promoting to her teenage daughter that ‘she can’t eat that many carbs’ is so fing dangerous. You didn’t get to elephant size eating a bunch of celery sticks did you? How ungrateful, I’d never cook for her again!
That’s how she’s been brought up, same mentality from mum and nana. Got to be skinny! Was affronted for her when she said I get the determination to diet from you mum. What an inspiration! 👏 🫠 she’s dangerous. You’re like your child’s inner voice, how can she speak to Lily like that she is shooting her confidence down, criticising the food she made for her she really is a nasty t!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That's her all over. Ok so the guys at bperfect have heard all she has done and I can promise you it's all true. Have they said anything? Like she kept 15k and spent it. Now it's coming out, mad Pam decided to blame other people, then vav said to ask c mum regarding it and 2 weeks ago Pam said it was C.

How they can be in her company is beyond me after what she done to that boys family.
Dont forget Mad Pam also blamed businesses who had charity buckets which I believe resulted in her mother getting a phone call from an ex friend of a Vav connected to a business basically to say how dare you. What mad Pam didn’t realise was by blaming local businesses she was admitting money had gone missing. Sorry but who collected the buckets and if any were missing surely they would have been reported as the whole city would have been angry.