Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
The effort that took to film herself dancing about like a fanny can she not just clean her house like the rest of us? I can’t get on board with this mentality these influencers have, they place themselves up on a pedestal so high and really believe that we need them to function when it’s clearly the opposite and without their followers they wouldn’t have any of it. It’s not endearing, you just look like a fud prancing about your house. Put the camera away for once and clean your daughters room you manky cow 🤢 she has all day to plan things for max, yet here she is with her paper and pen and this is the best content she can come up with?
Giving CLA vibes...I'M FAMOUS YEAH TT FAMOUS🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
What a chav chewing on gum like that 🤣
Holding in her tum for dear life and omits the hip measurement so she can still pretend to be a size 12

We aren’t blind big vag Vav. We see the real you on other people’s videos where you’re not filtered

View attachment v0f044gc0000ckmjmibc77u0pi0pp6a0.mp4
This was a belter 😂😂😂 pulling the tape in as much as she could while spilling over the sides of it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Her nana was a seamstress as well. You’d think she knew better.
This is gaslighting 101. Convincing people they are not seeing what they are seeing.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
View attachment 126422
View attachment 126422
FAO MAD PAM- we all know you lurk here so for do sake reign your crackpot daughter in and get her psychiatric help ASAP!!!!!!
Give M to his dad full time and the wee soul will thrive and have a parent who will do everything they can to help him communicate, show him boundaries and most of all show him what a true parent is like.
DJ Cokehead Brendan get this crackpot t away from your business or it’s really gonna suffer. Ask yourself if this is the behaviour of a so called content creator you want to work with, she is fin vile beyond words and when she is at the Glasgow store I WILL BE TELLING HER THAT TO HER FAT CRUSTY FACE!! There are so many more creators out there that deserve the opportunity to represent BPerfect.
SEE YA AT GLASGOW VAV YA fIN CRACKPOT👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
The video … if I’m too much then I’m not for you…. Tagging adhd whilst literally filming herself doing all the tasks that people with ADHD find genuinely difficult. Making a meal, dishes tidying up. Again making a fing mockery of the conditions she is claiming to have and everyone who suffers with it genuinely.

Just like the eating disorder.

But LASTLY Steph making a mockery of yourself…. do off you absolute embarrassment.

No point in paying privately to find out more about yourself and then not learn any strategies to avoid being a t.

It’s not stopping anyone from being themselves it’s just polite.
This!!!👏

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
View attachment 126422
View attachment 126422
FAO MAD PAM- we all know you lurk here so for do sake reign your crackpot daughter in and get her psychiatric help ASAP!!!!!!
Give M to his dad full time and the wee soul will thrive and have a parent who will do everything they can to help him communicate, show him boundaries and most of all show him what a true parent is like.
DJ Cokehead Brendan get this crackpot t away from your business or it’s really gonna suffer. Ask yourself if this is the behaviour of a so called content creator you want to work with, she is fin vile beyond words and when she is at the Glasgow store I WILL BE TELLING HER THAT TO HER FAT CRUSTY FACE!! There are so many more creators out there that deserve the opportunity to represent BPerfect.
SEE YA AT GLASGOW VAV YA fIN CRACKPOT👋👋👋👋👋👋👋
God , I love this for her. That's what she's needing , someone to challenge her !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This was a belter 😂😂😂 pulling the tape in as much as she could while spilling over the sides of it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Her nana was a seamstress as well. You’d think she knew better.
This is gaslighting 101. Convincing people they are not seeing what they are seeing.
I know she’s a master manipulator. Acting like she was MADE to it by “people on the internet” well if you read this b, please do it again and do the hips this time or if not, just pack it in with the filters and saying you’re a 12 when we can see that you clearly are not. Just the same as Aimee with the lying and then saying you don’t use filters.
do off you thriving lying scrote

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
It’s so good to know she wants to be single and not needing a man. How refreshing to be brutally honest🤣 facing facts is really good for you Vav so I applaud this. No man will ever want to be with you when he learns about your deceitful past. You could actually own up and explain why then apologise and show how much you have changed because you learned such a lot.
That’s never going to happen now because you’ve dug such a big hole with the lies and then getting family to back up those lies. It’s gone too far now.
You’d have to go into witness protection type schemes to ever be able to start again.
So so glad you’re happy remaining single 💪🏼🙏🏼👍🏼🎀💕🎀💕😘
Still doesn't want a man but she's embarrassed herself what 5 times now with different guys. Desperately trying to bag herself a tik tok guy 🤣🙉 the girl has actual liabetes

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh

Beefy you’d do well to remember this.

When all is done your ‘apparent’ success, money, rented house and even if you buy one will NEVER give you the time back you’re missing NOT spending on your kids.

So whilst you’re away in belfast and Manchester thinking you’re the big b launching se make up when all is done and you end up in a grave like everyone else, max will likely be in an institution and Lily will be wanting nothing to do with you as you’ve spent little time with her and when you do spend time with her you give her constant put downs.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
God , I love this for her. That's what she's needing , someone to challenge her !
I’m gonna chin her in Glasgow BPerfect store and I’ve got a lot of evidence printed off ready to chin her about INCLUDING the evidence about where the £15,000 raised for FOA through indigogo was paid into and it was a PERSONAL bank account under the name of Miss Stephanie Robertson, so she better brace herself cos EVERYONE in that shop will be shown it and let’s see if she is Billy BigBaws then.
Yeh Vav ya fat t according to you no one would ever say anything to your face well just wait till you meet me and I will be recording it. See ya soon ya crackpot thieving t!!