Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

I’m soo lost in all this 😂😂
We had someone on Oinking Olga’s thread, seemed great to start with but then went completely off the rails, full of absolute bullshit & she had several different personalities to go with the several different accounts they had & they used to answer themselves off these other accounts. Then took some people really in & got them to follow her on their real TikTok accounts & then outed them as trolls. It was all really strange. 😱

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Quick question, is your name Jo by any chance?

Like what? If I puts final proof that she’s a theif then why not just post it I would 🤣, but you will go into a store full of people handing out the personal information and hit her aswell? Which I call BS on cuz bets ya Dinna 🤣

Am all for people telling the truth on people and having opinions etc I’ve plenty myself of Mrs bey But I wouldn’t come on her all the billy big baws saying am going to deck her when you won’t 🤣 doesn’t make you big nor clever infact it makes you look a bit of a arse.
Well for a start saying you are gonna chin someone doesn’t mean you are gonna thump them cos I most certainly wouldn’t take an assault charge for her, it means confront them.
There are names of innocent people on the paperwork that will be shown to Vav and Vav only but no doubt everyone in the store will hear what’s being said without them finding out the sensitive information.
I am by no means a Billy BigBaws I’m just someone who wants justice for C and his family and gonna grab the opportunity to chin her while she is in Glasgow, if I lived in Aberdeen it would have been done a while ago.
Hope that clears things up for you

May 24, 2024
The World
We had someone on Oinking Olga’s thread, seemed great to start with but then went completely off the rails, full of absolute bullshit & she had several different personalities to go with the several different accounts they had & they used to answer themselves off these other accounts. Then took some people really in & got them to follow her on their real TikTok accounts & then outed them as trolls. It was all really strange. 😱
Intense times 😂😂😂
They must be back amongst us. They craved the attention

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
I’m gonna chin her in Glasgow BPerfect store and I’ve got a lot of evidence printed off ready to chin her about INCLUDING the evidence about where the £15,000 raised for FOA through indigogo was paid into and it was a PERSONAL bank account under the name of Miss Stephanie Robertson, so she better brace herself cos EVERYONE in that shop will be shown it and let’s see if she is Billy BigBaws then.
Yeh Vav ya fat t according to you no one would ever say anything to your face well just wait till you meet me and I will be recording it. See ya soon ya crackpot thieving t!!
I’m sorry Hotwheels but that is so fkn out of order, why would you even do that…

Without inviting us?!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Ohhh how strange … meeting at bperfect Glasgow is cancelled then 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
not been on today til now,as was at my boys graduation then went out for dinner and went to the toy shop to get him toys, he done amazing. I’ve cried the whole day😭 just catching up and honestly she needs an evaluation, she’s getting worse 😂🥱

Aww bless you ❤️❤️ I'm just catching up now was at my friends for a take away and catch up. Glad you had a lovely day I was the exact same with both mine sobbed all day 🤣🤣

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Personally I think she’ll bottle it and not go to the Glasgow store. She is going to be outed for what she has done one day and it’s catching up to her.
🎵 run run, for your freedom better run run
I don’t think she will bottle it, she is so full of herself and wants the glory of having her blush, but it’s not really her blush it’s BPerfects with her name on a wee dumpy bottle and a cardboard box.
She will probably demand security with her being such a big celebrity 😏