Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Right ladies sorry if there is any lads 😂😭 just had a wee 💡moment after seeing the Lewis capaldi video, I’ve never seen it till there….. she is royally fed btw…. If she has been cautioned because of that, if this does go a lot further than just a telling off, on paper she has previous for this type of behaviour, so her trying to prove she has done nothing is gonna be hard 🤦🏻‍♀️ from what’s she’s posted in my opinion can support the fact that she was in cahoots with that woman to further abuse, harass someone and cause them fear and alarm 🤷🏻‍♀️

May 24, 2024
The World
Right ladies sorry if there is any lads 😂😭 just had a wee 💡moment after seeing the Lewis capaldi video, I’ve never seen it till there….. she is royally fed btw…. If she has been cautioned because of that, if this does go a lot further than just a telling off, on paper she has previous for this type of behaviour, so her trying to prove she has done nothing is gonna be hard 🤦🏻‍♀️ from what’s she’s posted in my opinion can support the fact that she was in cahoots with that woman to further abuse, harass someone and cause them fear and alarm 🤷🏻‍♀️
A history of online harassment 🤡

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Thought the trolls don’t affect your life and you don’t listen to us? Ohh your bothered and I love it💋Your karma is coming

She said a few weeks ago things have been happening and to keep an eye out etc, we’re still waiting so we’ll no hold our breathe for you going down the “legal route”
She didn’t write that, there aren’t any spelling mistakes 😂😂😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
utter random anyone love dj billy gilles new song - fair 🎶🎶💃💃💃

We can all dance vav 😀 raving in the kitchen making my kids tea but not filming 😀😀
Love it 😍❤️ added to my playlist 💪🏽

I’ve just watched the Lewis video again, I seen abergal saying that his partner and management reported it 😱 she was trying to bribe him with nudes 😭😭😭😭 there’s another wee hint to her sheep that she has no boundaries when someone is in a relationship