Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
do when I had my mental breakdown (through not being able to cope) with my kids over lockdown it took me over 2 years and meds to even see the light and get out that place I was in! (That will haunt me forever) but she’s a professional only took her 48 hours with new furniture & phone mockery of MH again!! 😡
MH is no joke and thus t is winding me up! Glad you’re on the other side. Make sure you look after yourself beaut xxxx ❤️❤️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
do when I had my mental breakdown (through not being able to cope) with my kids over lockdown it took me over 2 years and meds to even see the light and get out that place I was in! (That will haunt me forever) but she’s a professional only took her 48 hours with new furniture & phone mockery of MH again!! 😡

Ohh and not to mention she’s had the nails done again! Ohh she’s one fbag!
I didn’t even notice the 💅🏼😡
Same I have one in lockdown too, doped up to the eye balls, still in therapy, I don’t even recognise the person I was back then. I was mentally stronger a few year ago but unfortunately things have happened but it’s just a wee bump. Complete and utter mockery she’s making it

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I didn’t even notice the 💅🏼😡
Same I have one in lockdown too, doped up to the eye balls, still in therapy, I don’t even recognise the person I was back then. I was mentally stronger a few year ago but unfortunately things have happened but it’s just a wee bump. Complete and utter mockery she’s making it
♥️♥️♥️ honestly mental health is such a serious matter and this b just keeps throwing they words about making an utter mockery of people who have and are still struggling 😪

Hope your keeping ok now babes 💋🫶🏻

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
♥️♥️♥️ honestly mental health is such a serious matter and this b just keeps throwing they words about making an utter mockery of people who have and are still struggling 😪

Indeed, the problem is as a narc she doesn't recognise that's the mental health she needs help with. Raging and feeling sorry for yourself after screwing up big time is not her MH taking a dip

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
See if any of my pals are on here they might of thought you was me. My endometriosis is so bad atm and nothing is helping
Aww you 2 sending big hugs ♥️ heard that can be debilitating 😪 have any of you tired a drop of castor oil in your belly button? (Sounds weird as heck) I like natural stuff this has helped with my irregular painful periods which I bleed like an animal at the slaughter!

Mar 9, 2024
I know it’s disgusting isn’t it, she apparently said she didn’t have time when she was offered a course. Even if she was busy she could learn a handful of signs every month herself. There’s so many educational videos available which she could look at. She doesn’t even bother with the now, next later boards which could help her son so much. She claims to be so knowledgeable and wanting to help other mums yet does nothing herself 🤯
The thing is - it was a an amazing experience for us and if you saw my awesome grandchild now - even heard her speech you would get why I am so proud of her - we paid for courses the month after we found out because it was going to be a long wait and we also wanted everyone with interaction with her to be able to communicate properly with our babes. Like you say we also accessed loads of on line material. I’d go as far as to say even hearing babies could benefit from learning the basic signs - babies have more control earlier over sign than speech so it’s a winner! To be so lazy as to say no to anything that will help your child out of isolation has to be neglectful! I only ever saw her on my FYP with Max and genuinely took her at face value - thinking she was doing a great job with him. I knew something was off when I was seeing all the comments about her on olgas thread - mind totally blown now! She is actually on par if not worse than that vile oxygen thief! They both boil my actual piss! - it so lovely though to see so many familiar names over here. reckon with all the common sense on these threads we should be running for the next election - the CC party England needs you! We would soon whip it all into shape!
Ps I know I am late to the party and I have looked but can’t seem to find the answer on here - did people get their money back for the tickets she was flogging with the lad from Big Brother? Did she apologise? Where did the money for that go? X

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

Exactly I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy and here she is throwing it about like a dirty dish towel 😡 I dinna like being diagnosed with every letter of the alphabet but he tries to use it like a badge of honour 👊🏽

I will get there thanks ❤️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The thing is - it was a an amazing experience for us and if you saw my awesome grandchild now - even heard her speech you would get why I am so proud of her - we paid for courses the month after we found out because it was going to be a long wait and we also wanted everyone with interaction with her to be able to communicate properly with our babes. Like you say we also accessed loads of on line material. I’d go as far as to say even hearing babies could benefit from learning the basic signs - babies have more control earlier over sign than speech so it’s a winner! To be so lazy as to say no to anything that will help your child out of isolation has to be neglectful! I only ever saw her on my FYP with Max and genuinely took her at face value - thinking she was doing a great job with him. I knew something was off when I was seeing all the comments about her on olgas thread - mind totally blown now! She is actually on par if not worse than that vile oxygen thief! They both boil my actual piss! - it so lovely though to see so many familiar names over here. reckon with all the common sense on these threads we should be running for the next election - the CC party England needs you! We would soon whip it all into shape!
Ps I know I am late to the party and I have looked but can’t seem to find the answer on here - did people get their money back for the tickets she was flogging with the lad from Big Brother? Did she apologise? Where did the money for that go? X
No idea but anyone who bought tickets would be her huns so they're not likely to be singing loud about it

hahahah

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Aww you 2 sending big hugs ♥️ heard that can be debilitating 😪 have any of you tired a drop of castor oil in your belly button? (Sounds weird as heck) I like natural stuff this has helped with my irregular painful periods which I bleed like an animal at the slaughter!
Thank you and I have tried everything. Natural seems to be the best

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Do you think Sarah was organising her house and buying new phones whilst dealing with her mental health Steph? Is the new phone to hide what's on your current one? You're an utter fraud and I hope Sarah takes this as far as she can.

No she was not. She only managed to go out the house yesterday. What a vile person she is. Aye getting a new phone what for you cow oh so you can show them you have nothing to hide I smell se