Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I was just looking at eye patches but so many are a gimmick and very much just ‘topical’ benefits.
Im needing something that’s going to do more than just shine my skin ❤️
I honestly would recommend using castor oil for a few weeks I use under the eyes on my bags and over the lids (put a dab on my crows feet 🙄🤣) the smoothness is 🤌🏻💋 and it penetrates the skin deep down

I also use it for the hard lumps that’s formed after my surgery to help break it up and it’s working wonders for that 💋💋

May 24, 2024
The World
I honestly would recommend using castor oil for a few weeks I use under the eyes on my bags and over the lids (put a dab on my crows feet 🙄🤣) the smoothness is 🤌🏻💋 and it penetrates the skin deep down

I also use it for the hard lumps that’s formed after my surgery to help break it up and it’s working wonders for that 💋💋
Thank you! I’m going to order some, I’m on a skin care frenzy to fix the disaster that’s been going on ❤️❤️‍🩹

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s saying about brands dropping her like she puts ethics and morals above payment.
She doesn’t have any brands to get dropped by.
She’s a mouthpiece that’s it, I’ve never known anyone to talk so much bullshit and put out empty statements like she does.

I don’t know a single thing about my medical team let alone their religion. To imply their preference based on appearance is pure ignorance, her comments are nothing less than casual racism.

She’s actually a really fed up woman.
Totally agree she has empty threats for everything in her life, folk were going to get a shock after her holiday’s that didn’t happen, apparently she was gathering more things and then people were going to be outed when infact it was her interacting with someone’s abuser and she outed herself with the obvious conversation she was having with that said abuser even thought she deleted her messages, she hasn’t got anything on anyone but keeps putting out that utter crap that she has been unfairly been targeted when she has done some truly awful things to lots of people, she would honestly s a brick of people came out at called her out ex’s, ex friends and familty.

May 24, 2024
The World
What have I missed here 👀👀👀🤣🤣
My username was longtimechatterbox. When Vav and Aimee were pushing the narrative all our men hated us that’s why we ‘troll’ I was telling them on Aimee’s thread that my fella was playing ‘guess the movie’ by playing songs from the soundtrack while giving me a helicopter show straight out the shower🤣🤣🤣🤣
The movie was the full Monty. So @allaboardthebirkeybike gave me a new username 🚁