Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How can someone that moaned all summer… literally all summer about her boy going to school, be going away on day 2.

Ah well girls, add it to the list of sty things this woman has done.

Did you actually hear her trying to justify it. Calling her autistic child DRAMA! Sorry what? Making out he plays up more for her than his dad cos he’s had to take him to the class room. It was his first day. How the do do you know !!!

You’re glad someone else will be doing it today because it embarrasses you. That is the one thing abundantly clear. You don’t know max well enough to stop a melt down cos he’s parented by his iPad and ignored by you except for feeding l, bed time and not to forget, forced interaction filming.
It really is weird banging on about oh max is going to to school and then the f isn’t even here she would have known the day he was going back so like someone else said events with mindless idiots is more important than making sure her son is settle so what if Petr has him I would still be at the school taking him in, your just a t vav.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Dramatic?! 🤬

NO HES NOT DRAMATIC YOU t HES DISTRESSED, SCARED AND OUT OF HIS COMFORT ZONE!! VAV YOU KNOW do ALL ABOUT AUTISM, YOUR CHILD OR PARENTING…

SERIOUSLY SOCIAL SERVICES NEED TO GET INVOLVED COS WHAT SHES DOING IS EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE
How many times did she mock the facial expression that he did in her video yesterday. At least 3/4 times. She is honestly not a well person. She is max’s first bully she doesn’t need to worry about him being bullied outwith her house cos she is the WORST

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
How many times did she mock the facial expression that he did in her video yesterday. At least 3/4 times. She is honestly not a well person. She is max’s first bully she doesn’t need to worry about him being bullied outwith her house cos she is the WORST
Yeah I didn't like that! Made me feel uncomfortable, horrible mother 😡

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Why does she insist on comparing her "work" to his dads. His dad worked offshore before she met him and she didn't have any issues with it up until he left. He HAS to go to work. You will never be able to justify HAVING to go to an event because that IS NOT work. It's a free night out.
Gave up part-time hairdressing so she could be there more for her kids, she's more like a visitor to their house.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She’s absolutely vile. It’s hard work having a sen child (I know this I am a sen parent) but the way she mocks him, makes out he’s dramatic & she can’t leave the house with him cos of his meltdowns.

She knows absolutely nothing & Max is never going to progress whilst she’s holding him back, treating him like a dog and I honestly hope school do pick up on all of this because she needs to be stopped

May 24, 2024
The World
Why does she insist on comparing her "work" to his dads. His dad worked offshore before she met him and she didn't have any issues with it up until he left. He HAS to go to work. You will never be able to justify HAVING to go to an event because that IS NOT work. It's a free night out.
Gave up part-time hairdressing so she could be there more for her kids, she's more like a visitor to their house.
Could just get an onshore 9-5 with less pay, see if her lifestyle will remain the same. She could work more, and her benefits would be less.
But least it would be fair as she seems to allude to it’s not.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oh Beefy you are vile throwing more shade and nastiness towards Petr. So you are saying he doesn’t get the cuddles and the emotional side from him basically? Only you? That’s funny because I seen him out with him once and he was amazing…it wasn’t forced like it is with you, he was calm, patient and very very nurturing towards that wee boy so stop this lies right now you are not well.
Also saying about him going away to work? Does the maintenance he gives you not benefit you no? Christ on a bike the man has to survive and provide for you and his son still. He can’t just sit on TikTok all day exploiting M like you do…he has a real job. He can’t drop them to family at the drop of a hat like you do either. Yet he’s still agreed to 2/2 that’s some man and amazing Dad you have there vile vav and you know it.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Could just get an onshore 9-5 with less pay, see if her lifestyle will remain the same. She could work more, and her benefits would be less.
But least it would be fair as she seems to allude to it’s not.
And then he can’t do the 2/2 if he is working 9/5 either so she would have an issue with this too. Manipulating cow 🐮

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I’m sorry, I was very quiet most of the day yesterday and all night. That video triggered me. It is brutal. She’s not an advocate or raising awareness for her son she is exploiting him. I found it the most distressing thing to watch, it has truly made me so sad, so the best way for me if I feel like this is always to express how I feel and I’ve done it in a video. In no way shape or form am I ever stopping after seeing what I saw yesterday. As much as it affected me all I can think about is that poor little boy. We need to speak out more than ever now.

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
There MUST be someone on here who knows something about child services and how the reporting process works - or knows someone who does.

Even someone in the Education system who might know about these things?

Unfortunately, it’s not an area of expertise for me.

But, holy cow, this HAS to stop.
So I’ve checked the current law on child exploitation and her actions certainly been proved on two counts. One is enough to report, she’s providing evidence in videos, I’ve reached out to my psychiatrist (timeline wise I don’t know when will I hear back) and asking for someone who’s working with children to make official assessment on the videos proving the body language max provides during this horrific videos.

If you have any contact to anyone could make official deposition on this please you too reach out!

What is happening to this boy is so disrespectful and neglecting.

Attachments

• IMG_7441.png
    IMG_7441.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7442.png
    IMG_7442.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 46

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Don't get me started!! She has no right to compare!
Offshore is hard and I often feel heart sorry for my man he misses most things but my children are well provided for. I do work full time and could work part time but I don't because I'd be bored when my kids are at school. I juggle everything when he's away and he comes home and takes over I actually look forward to my mornings of just getting out the door myself. She is a dick!

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I felt the exact same ! The fact she edited it, made it look like her words actually stopped him crying gives me this horrible feeling in my stomach ! And they all fing fall for it !

Again don’t really know how to work this, but yes if anyone dare question her it’s WORK!! Well my man took a week off too when our little one started and he has a job who support and pay for that! So off you go pretend to be someone when your a fing nobody

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
How infuriating is this absolute idiot of a girl , her video this morning, first making fun of her own sons disabilities n making faces about his vulnerable moments , to then bashing petr on his parenting skills n making out she's the perfect parent to max n his father ain't. She's always making sly digs at max dad n bashing his parenting skills . She honestly thinks so highly of herself as a mum. No steFANNY ur holding tht child back n exploiting him for ur own gain . U don't see his dad doing that , she's actually riled me up this morning with tht video , who does she thinks she is !!!!!!

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
She’s a smug ratty bastard this morning. Max is going to Petrs and that’s why she’s away. Even if he’s at his dads I’d still be about for the biggest week of his life so far
My son is a limpit, he always needs one of us by his side, me or my partner. I can't even go for a pee without him either crying about something or shouting me. We are his safe space. He doesn't do it at his dad's. I changed my job of 10 yr to work around him. He's on his iPad more than my NT kids were definitely but we join that world. We get his games on our phone and play them with him, when he comes off and actually plays with his toys we play with him. When he wants time to himself he gets it (with us in the same room) he's 3 yr older than M, high function, but he is supported to the best of our ability. M does not look like a mummy's boy, nor supported or have a safe space.
Rant over. She pisses me off.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
How infuriating is this absolute idiot of a girl , her video this morning, first making fun of her own sons disabilities n making faces about his vulnerable moments , to then bashing petr on his parenting skills n making out she's the perfect parent to max n his father ain't. She's always making sly digs at max dad n bashing his parenting skills . She honestly thinks so highly of herself as a mum. No steFANNY ur holding tht child back n exploiting him for ur own gain . U don't see his dad doing that , she's actually riled me up this morning with tht video , who does she thinks she is !!!!!!
It’s HER parenting skills that need to be investigated not Petrs!!! Typical Narc though sees it all in others and not in themselves. It’s been pointed out on here already and it’s 100% true that skinnier Ozmepic Vav will cause more problems for herself she will get cockier but I’m here for it as it could be her downfall 😍

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
There MUST be someone on here who knows something about child services and how the reporting process works - or knows someone who does.

Even someone in the Education system who might know about these things?

Unfortunately, it’s not an area of expertise for me.

But, holy cow, this HAS to stop.
Ellon social services need contacting

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Point you’re missing Kerry, she is the sole carer. If the dad was the sole carer the same would be said to him
But she made a song and dance about doing tiktok to be at home with her kids.

See when it’s my daughter’s birthday, I take time off.
When she has something big in her life, I take time off.
She has made umpteen crying videos about this transition and how huge it is for her son, and she’s off again on day 2.
She is the primary carer for him.. tiktok should fit round her children’s needs, not her children for round tiktok.
Remember she said she took on tik tok job as it gave her more time to spend with her children n give max the attention he needs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohhh vav ur never around them, what lies you tell beefy 😳