Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Sophie couldn't express the s show any better and now her minions are jumping on her page as no doubt her little delusional minions are being sent over . Mad Pam up in her morning vid saying it's her job , why do people not understand this ?! Well Pam , if I was a lone / sole guardian parent with a child having complex needs , I wouldn't be in one , that mean's more time away from home than with him ! Nor , would expect my family to be there on hand to deal with his need's when away . You advocate this nonsense . Wait till he's older and stronger , maybe not think about jumping on planes in a hurry ! Oh wait , probably will to escape reality .

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Sophie couldn't express the s show any better and now her minions are jumping on her page as no doubt her little delusional minions are being sent over . Mad Pam up in her morning vid saying it's her job , why do people not understand this ?! Well Pam , if I was a lone parent with a child having complex needs , I wouldn't be in one , that mean's more time away from home than with him ! Nor , would expect my family to be there on hand to deal with his need's when away . You advocate this nonsense . Wait till he's older and stronger , maybe not think about jumping on planes in a hurry ! Oh wait , probably will , to escape reality .
No surprise really. Pam is the ultimate enabler. She’s the sole reason Steph is the way she is.

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
I've said it before, I hope she's been saving the money her son has made her. Ls maintenance will stop soon enough and if anything did change in Petr's circumstances she'd be down a huge chunk. Her SM career is hanging on for dear life and she'll not get another job after this. The only thing she can do (badly) is cut hair and no-one in Aberdeen would go to her.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I've said it before, I hope she's been saving the money her son has made her. Ls maintenance will stop soon enough and if anything did change in Petr's circumstances she'd be down a huge chunk. Her SM career is hanging on for dear life and she'll not get another job after this. The only thing she can do (badly) is cut hair and no-one in Aberdeen would go to her.
This is why she's so desperate at the moment using max for content and bullying people to keep quiet. She knows if her tik tok career ended she's got nothing to fall back on because no f*cker likes her in her area what a life I'm so jealous 🤣

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Remember she said she took on tik tok job as it gave her more time to spend with her children n give max the attention he needs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohhh vav ur never around them, what lies you tell beefy 😳
She took on tiktok as a job for fame & validation and she shows that every day

She's off because she wants to not because she has to

May 24, 2024
The World
Another lie she’s just been caught out on. Just a couple weeks ago she said she can’t have her DM’s open and people can’t have easy access to her. Then this morning spouting that her DM’s are full with people supporting her. She’s full of s. She lies so easily it’s dangerous 👊🤬🤬
Yup I remember her saying that! Someone else here said you can’t even DM her.
She’s a gobshite

Mar 8, 2024
That video this morning has absolutely shown her for what she really is a truly nasty t.
Making out M is fine with his dad cus he’s a mummies boy when really the poor child is overwhelmed and I’d say he felt scared in a new place with new people. And she’s making out he’s dramatic. Who the do says that about a child whose non verbal and has additional needs. She doesn’t understand him at all so she makes out he’s upset cus he’s clingy to her. And there’s nothing wee about either of your legs vav. Away to London on his first week of school is disgusting. And as for people saying it’s her job… ITS NOT HER JOB TO ATTEND EVENTS!!!!! She goes cus she likes to role play as a celebrity. It’s fing embarrassing. She’s nowhere near a celebrity or famous. Saying his dad doesn’t get s for working away is just fing nonsense and absolute se. His dad actually works when he’s away. He doesn’t go to events cus that’s not work. She can’t bear not being on TikTok. She gives M no privacy at all. Him crying yesterday was awful to watch and to see her standing there basically slagging him off for being upset but she says it’s cus he’s a mummies boy when it’s not. The poor child was so upset and she only thought about filming it editing it and posting it. It’s just awful. His vulnerable moments always being filmed is just horrible. Her dragging him round by his ankles and wrists is another way she is awful to him. Had to be filmed too. She finds M meltdowns embarrassing so she’s glad to have someone else take him. He doesn’t act like this with his dad cus his dad isn’t impatient or doesn’t get embarrassed. She’s one fing t of a mum. And can she love herself anymore. It’s unreal how big her head is. She literally thinks she’s amazing. You’re a fing t staff.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
That video this morning has absolutely shown her for what she really is a truly nasty t.
Making out M is fine with his dad cus he’s a mummies boy when really the poor child is overwhelmed and I’d say he felt scared in a new place with new people. And she’s making out he’s dramatic. Who the do says that about a child whose non verbal and has additional needs. She doesn’t understand him at all so she makes out he’s upset cus he’s clingy to her. And there’s nothing wee about either of your legs vav. Away to London on his first week of school is disgusting. And as for people saying it’s her job… ITS NOT HER JOB TO ATTEND EVENTS!!!!! She goes cus she likes to role play as a celebrity. It’s fing embarrassing. She’s nowhere near a celebrity or famous. Saying his dad doesn’t get s for working away is just fing nonsense and absolute se. His dad actually works when he’s away. He doesn’t go to events cus that’s not work. She can’t bear not being on TikTok. She gives M no privacy at all. Him crying yesterday was awful to watch and to see her standing there basically slagging him off for being upset but she says it’s cus he’s a mummies boy when it’s not. The poor child was so upset and she only thought about filming it editing it and posting it. It’s just awful. His vulnerable moments always being filmed is just horrible. Her dragging him round by his ankles and wrists is another way she is awful to him. Had to be filmed too. She finds M meltdowns embarrassing so she’s glad to have someone else take him. He doesn’t act like this with his dad cus his dad isn’t impatient or doesn’t get embarrassed. She’s one fing t of a mum. And can she love herself anymore. It’s unreal how big her head is. She literally thinks she’s amazing. You’re a fing t staff.

and a leech ! 🤬

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Would a “Mummy’s boy” leave her alone to make as many TikToks as she does? He’s never really in her space, she doesn’t even turn around to see what he’s doing.
He’s alone enough to eat her shoes, smash his water fountain tube in the old house, grab chocolate from her bag, grab the watermelon off the side and goodness knows what else..

He’s no more a mummy’s boy than she is a decent parent

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She defo has a problem Petr goes away for a month for a real job not to piss about with nobodies plus it would just be you max wants videos say otherwise Steph and you know if and good luck the flight it’s ment to be awful all day today if Petr didn’t go away you would get any money, plus you are defo they parent who has a mental health disorder when it comes to your child it’s actually quite disturbing.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr3d5bfog65ne0i8kp5g.mp4
Couple of things about this boring as do video...
Stop with the fake yawning. It's just annoying and fing rude
Offshore workers don't usually have a choice when they work, they have rotas, you took a job that you could 'spend 24/7 with your kids, so to not organise your 'job" around his first week of school is your fault. My husband works offshore and would love to not have missed so many things but we knew what we had when we had a family, as you did. I also work but almost made sure regardless I would make damn sure I was there for everything.
I have a different take on your 'mummy's boy' you are teaching him to be spoiled and manipulative. Dad is obviously treating him like a parent should, with boundaries and not like a toddler who can get his own way with stamping his feet and crying. If he knows what he's doing when he sees you putting a lip on etc, he's smarter than you give him credit for.

Be a fing proper mother for once on your life

abcd123

Jul 4, 2024
Scotland.
Does she never think that maybe Max has a carry on when she drops him off but not his dad because he knows when he's with his dad and his dad drops him off that he'll pick him up. I'd like to assume Petr is a better communicator with his son than she is and maybe even tells him rather than Vav who works on the assumption that because Max can't speak means he doesn't understand either. Meanwhile when she drops him off maybe it's her who picks him up, maybe it's leather face Pam, maybe it's droopy drawers Nana. The point is he probably does have better stability with his dad whereas his mum gives him a chaotic, unpredictable life without any of the routine she claims he so desperately needs and that she gave up her job to give him.

There's a local Aberdeen girl I've come across on tiktok who's a carer for her older brother who has autism and is non verbal and for being so young she does a fantastic job, Vavron could learn a thing or ten about communicating with people with additional needs from her.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
All her TT is consumed by , is clap backing at " trolls" which obviously show's her minions are invested in her drama . Nothing positive on her TT would want me to follow her as a so called creator ! Where is her education on SEN ? Absolutely non existent , does she take M to an environment to play with other children ? Apart from filming him with " a temperature " at a soft play . Take him for a walk , to explore , see / smell / touch . Is that the trampoline and swings short lived already ? Keep's him couped up in the house , saying he doesn't want to go out . Crap , it's because she doesn't want to go out and meet people !