Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Ranting Ma and the child’s father were never guilty of anything, that was a horrific case of the doctors wrongly suspecting something that was proven not to be the case. She’s done whole TT stories on it. She wasn’t detained at the hospital
Ah I had remembered her saying she wasn't allowed to leave but must be mistaken what an awful thing to go through

Mar 8, 2024
Not even a sorry to the woman she stepped back into. Instead thinks the woman touched her ass

Yeah and you could tell that that woman was thinking, what the do is this t doing 😂
One the the busiest airports in the world and she's there doing that s!
Also, saying what colours it comes in 'I think it comes in white'....whilst wearing White 🙄
Must be the devastating state she was in, obvs 🙄🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
People assuming it's Chelsea and her liking the comment to instigate it. She's a dick.
Absolutely awful she is liking comments suggesting it’s Chelsea she bought all her s like her husband mentioned, Steph you are a t and you have seriously affected someone’s mental health after you used a so called friend for your own gain.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You go above and beyond for all your kids babes. Your boys are so so so lucky to have you as their mama❤️❤️❤️

I've been missing them on FaceTime this week but with stuff going on I know you get that. They make me smile from ear to ear babes ❤️🥰

Love you all so much and you smash at being an asn mum take it in your stride and never ever take anything for granted❤️ each milestone them boys do i am right by your side and makes me so proud xxx
And that babes means the world to me ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
This makes me so angry! That girl was nothing but supportive to her even bought that god awful tracksuit because she's a nice supportive friend and Vav just used her and tossed her aside! I came across an old video where Chelsea had bought her a beautiful pandora bracelet with a rainbow on because she knew she liked them. You are a sick and twisted b if you're reading this which we know you do! No pals Vav no wonder!! I hope you piss off the wrong person next time!!

I think Chelsea's mum look's the type not to be messed with ! She was understandably angry .

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
I got one 🙋
Roll in crisps
One packet of walkers salt and vinegar
One Mortons roll
Slice roll in half, three quarter way
Need to leave pouch to cram the crisps intae
Lurpak (not Norpak) butter
Spread butter thick like a paving slab onto open roll, top and bottom
Cram your crisps in
Try one first for quality control
Squash lid of roll down
You should hear a satisfying crunchy sound
Wrap yer jaws roon it
Done! 🧑‍🍳
Thank me laters.

Do you do deliveries? Your recipes are brilliant 🤣

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Yeah and you could tell that that woman was thinking, what the do is this t doing 😂
One the the busiest airports in the world and she's there doing that s!
Also, saying what colours it comes in 'I think it comes in white'....whilst wearing White 🙄
Must be the devastating state she was in, obvs 🙄🙄
I know! Too busy eyeing herself up making sure the filter doesn’t attach to a passerby 😂 dickhead 😆

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
You know what I'll never understand, why she stays in Aberdeen. Like I really really don't get it. She is hated. She never leaves her house alone and is rarely even out of her house. Her child doesn't have amy interaction with kids his own age as she has no friends and she doesn't take him anywhere other than soft play. Thank goodness he now has school for the interaction he deserves.
It's a sad state of affairs when even Aimee has a better social life than you 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Oh wow that airport video. Can see what a state she’s in, she looks brrrroookkeeennn, brrrokeeennn.. can see how devastated she is in this 🙄 give me strength. What a fing dope. The top looks fing ridiculous on you and you look fing ridiculous making that video in the airport. And you walked back into the woman you sap. Making out like you were beyond devastated and had to be forced to go to London! fing stop that now. You’re such a fing liar! You are vile and make me feel sick