Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well said Sharon 100% what your saying is right and Steph is lying out her arse about her story it is 100% more exaggerated than she makes out police wouldn’t phone her they would be round and to be fair I think it would just be social work but if it was as serious as she is making out maybe the police would attend with them also.
View attachment bc52528e-f13c-44a0-8eb9-0f56da933ba0.mp4

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It says she’s a liar. Doesn’t it. Shows her real nasty and manipulative side. She needs attention and sympathy from her huns cus she was called out over max. I hope you’re ok.
I wake up everyday to make sure my kids keep fighting and doing the best they can. Tbh I know everyone says their kids are great but honestly mines are amazing, I’m tearing up typing this, for those who have me on my sm can see how well my kids do I don’t want to say too much incase it gives away who I am.
Very few people know about our situation, I don’t want people looking at us or my child with pity etc, no way would I broadcast it to the world, not a chance

Mar 8, 2024
I wake up everyday to make sure my kids keep fighting and doing the best they can. Tbh I know everyone says their kids are great but honestly mines are amazing, I’m tearing up typing this, for those who have me on my sm can see how well my kids do I don’t want to say too much incase it gives away who I am.
Very few people know about our situation, I don’t want people looking at us or my child with pity etc, no way would I broadcast it to the world, not a chance
Sounds like you’re doing amazing and you’re doing a fantastic job with your kids. ❤️

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How embarrassing filming yourself in a busy airport showing off a outfit and has to get the LV bag in the shot, don’t look upset to me vav you are a lying t have did the pitty me post for attention you sick human being how her Huns don’t get all thoses videos are not from a mother being accused of awful things I wouldn’t even manage to be able to go on that trip in the first place. Get to do you sick sick person.

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
People assuming it's Chelsea and her liking the comment to instigate it. She's a dick.
She’s baiting her followers, let’s be real here Chelsea has not called social work because the story is ludicrous when this apparent call was made to these services max would have been attending school this would have been flagged with school and the parent would have been met with the services at the school at pick up time I’m not new to this game iv worked in it the child would not get home if serious allegations where made especially a non verbal child the parents guardians would have been greeted at the school at no point would the police get involved unless it was a weekend and even then duty intake would turn up on her door step , the police would only get involved if the social work have turned up and found there may be a crime to be investigated not everyone is from your world ROBERTSON some of us live real professional lives working real life jobs in real life situations

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Vav posting from the airport in clearly such a distressed state after her police phone call.
Then posting at airport looking at fit men , flirting online with Adam,... I smell 🐄💩 ..its weird if I had a call about concerns for my child last thing I'd be posting is about a tinder acc or flirting with a random online .. BPD