Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Hate the way her and Aimee use 🥰 passive aggressively. And hunny. Pair of fs. It’s not her job. It’s not a fing job. A job doesn’t include lying to people to get them to buy s. It’s a scam.
Yet she made a video saying she wouldn’t be doing this 😳 no vav be honest and say you have too because you aren’t allowed to share the cash cow 💋💋

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So does that make it ok to go for body weight/looks? Thats when it gets disgusting as iv said I couldn’t give a 💩 if people like Steph or not. Im just interested to know if people would be happy if their daughters/sisters/nieces ect were getting called beefy ect

Well I would hope our daughters, sisters, friends would not go on line and "pretend" to be so body confident and ladies embrace every stretch mark when she is filtered to do!!

Or lie about having an ED and then at every chance she got to taste test then it's chef kiss.

People who have truly had an ED would never ever be able to do that with food and make videos, even show there body I don't think.

So please don't come over here and be like oh god hope you don't have daughters, or sisters etc. You need to wake up and smell the bullshit from her.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Folks constantly calling her beefy ect tho… I’m not saying you have personally because I don’t know if you have or not. If I remember rightly that was years ago she said that!? We have all said and done things we aren’t proud of (some more extreme than others) again I’m not saying Steph is an angel in anyway but a lot of disgusting things that come out folks mouths on here is shocking and tbh makes them just as bad. I just think there’s no need to be going on about weight

Another thing we are on a forum and speaking about it.

WE DO NOT GO ON TO HER PROFILE and comment on any of her stuff. She won't be worried tho cause she don't read over here🙃

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Sooo gewd at putting makeup on guys.
Beg to differ Beefster.

Screenshot_20240829_193818.jpg
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin
The brows are taking over her face! Enough is enough beefy! No one does their brows like that anymore! Even if you say you are working on a product, brows are done we have moved on, clean girl makeup is now here! and less orange blush! less manic over drawn brows So settle down and away and retire from tiktok cause I honestly canna see it lasting much longer ..

Apr 26, 2024
uk
do me mad Pam you are looking horrendous oh Steph you are heading that way, she defo is ageing at an alarming rate I did think she was a fresh looking a good few years back but defending her daughter is badly effecting her, and you can tell she doesn’t like that green s even Eden said influencers are lying to you it’s taste night, plus proper honey but it was from Tik tok shop and not local when you stay in the countryside 🤣
IMG_4669.png IMG_4672.png IMG_4670.png
Like they say, spending all that time enabling your lying, nasty child must age you!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well your tit at your job and I thought you said you wouldn’t be doing ad after ad it’s not your vibe but that’s all you have got and by the comments and likes no one is interested, I am so glad someone has told you to keep max off the internet, you are absolutely raging about it as let’s face it he is why you earn money and your a disgrace of a mother but remember Steph he is never coming back on social media that was your own words.
IMG_4680.jpeg

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Well your tit at your job and I thought you said you wouldn’t be doing ad after ad it’s not your vibe but that’s all you have got and by the comments and likes no one is interested, I am so glad someone has told you to keep max off the internet, you are absolutely raging about it as let’s face it he is why you earn money and your a disgrace of a mother but remember Steph he is never coming back on social media that was your own words.
IMG_4680.jpeg
ITS MY JJJJOOOOBBBBB.
QVC working from home, in her pjs with mad Pam and nana macaroni.
All ignoring M so they can talk about products and how stunning and insane they are.
Form a Que of jealous trolls… oh no Que.
No one here is jealous.
Beefy we are not jealous of your fake life. We see you only post what you want people to know. Social media is not new, we know people portray a fabulous fake life, it’s so 20 years ago. You are transparent. This is why we talk here. We are laughing at you. And the fakeness you created. And we like it here. We have a great sense of humor.
This is our path.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The greens taste like absolute dog s 😂😭 not that I’ve ate dog s just think that’s what it would taste like 🤷🏻‍♀️ I add 200ml of orange juice to mine and some frozen mando and avacado and it’s drinkable but adding lemon juice and honey 🤮 she’s full of s its rank rotten!
Hope you’re all well ❤️ has anyone went MIA, has to coppers chapped anyone’s door yet 😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Business Wow GIF by Jackson

"Okay Guyzzzz, get comfy, I've got the wee glowup on my whiteboard out for you all tonight. I've moved on to PowerPoint noo, which is befitting my status of Tiktok superstar. Let me explain a few things as to how I was number one sales person on tiktok shop last night. So, my manager, who is part of my management team, who manage all my manageable stuff and manage me as their job is my manager... And.. So... Yeah,.. told me to stack em high and punt till my face was sore with my rictus grin frightening my huns
Anyways I sold 3 blushers, two whiteboards, an ice pod and 6 mason jars for making cucumber salads, Oh! and 2 spray on talcs for your hair.
Done so well, was manically pleased for myself because if you didn't know I'm a bliddy bizzy single mum.
Had to lie down but didn't sleep, my mind was racing as to how I could overtake that wee Mad Cherine to stay on top of seller leader board.
But I have some underhandness afoot. Whit ma like?

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
So is max back with his dad as there was no sound from max and she just mentioned getting lily to school the morning how she can moan she has her children all the time 😂 did she not say Petr was away back offshore for a month again obviously not if max isn’t their.
M is with his dad , he’s back tomorrow I’m sure she said. Then she’s away with a brand for a few days soon too. Poor boy doesn’t know if he’s coming or going

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Totally before she had max and it was just lily she wouldn’t let lily anywhere near kids who she called “naughty” but some were autistic or adhd princess lily was more important, back then Pamela had lily quite often at that community centre while looking after the childminding kids the awful things they said about other people’s kids was mindblowing.

This is so true. Been in her company and wow.