Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
She should never have said where she lives, it allows people to narrow down the woman in question, and area. Court would never do that either, it would be a case of ‘what’s your address’ ok no it’s not you. Thats all. She would be asked to confirm her details, not the court confirming details of someone who isn’t her.
I smell 💩 it’s well known she we was up r her eyes in rent and council tax arrears years ago. These debts don’t go away. There is also no way a court would confirm where somebody else resided. She’s full of s and the type of case it’s for is not one you need to attend 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She has just trolled the other lass herself and her Huns are to thick to realise 🙄 plus you have just said you were told she lived in two locations you didn’t need to address it or suggest it’s unpaid council tax but you are too thick to realise you have just gave away info you have looked up gossip pages because you can’t stand not to have any drama oh and it’s ABERDEENSHIRE COUNCIL you are under 🤭

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She has just trolled the other lass herself and her Huns are to thick to realise 🙄 plus you have just said you were told she lived in two locations you didn’t need to address it or suggest it’s unpaid council tax but you are too thick to realise you have just gave away info you have looked up gossip pages because you can’t stand not to have any drama oh and it’s ABERDEENSHIRE COUNCIL you are under 🤭
Theres a Stephanie Robertson from Westhill on facebook . maybe someone should give her a wee heads up :unsure:

Mar 11, 2024
uk
That’s got to be another burner account of hers 😂 the following says it all.
Also, if you were in £700 credit you’d have had it back at the end of April - you know the tax year when they send refunds for over payments surely? Or is this you saying you’ve paid them loads of money upfront - which I doubt

Also I think there needs to be a complaint going into Aberdeenshire city council for a HUGE GDPR breach.

The “ other “ Stephanie Robertson could be in a women’s refuge…. So I for one will be getting this story checked out oh and the phone call listened to because ALL phone calls are recorded at councils 😏😏

Attachments

• IMG_2257.png
    IMG_2257.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2256.png
    IMG_2256.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2255.png
    IMG_2255.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 72
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Also, if you were in £700 credit you’d have had it back at the end of April - you know the tax year when they send refunds for over payments surely? Or is this you saying you’ve paid them loads of money upfront - which I doubt

Also I think there needs to be a complaint going into Aberdeenshire city council for a HUGE GDPR breach.

The “ other “ Stephanie Robertson could be in a women’s refuge…. So I for one will be getting this story checked out oh and the phone call listened to because ALL phone calls are recorded at councils 😏😏
Sorry the sheriff court I meant

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Had to get the drama in this morning ...she will be happy now that her views will be up
That's what I was just about to say most views and comments in tht 1 post than her last 5 videos . She really does get her only content from.here hahahahha aw all smug because it wasn't her 😂 ur still a twisted t steFANNNY 🫡

May 24, 2024
The World

Is that the account that told her… following all the people who speak up against her? 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, not everyone is brain dead Steph hahahaha

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Haha doesn’t read troll pages but somehow knew 😆😆 that must be the same Stephanie Robertson who is under company house with SJ Robertson but that’s not her, oh my how the fishes bite and just confirms you here here oh and look at you and mad Pam like little bullies oh I hope she attends thinking you have one up on trolls I hope the lass complains you have said where she lives and that it was to do with a large council tax bill but how would you know that 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000cr8oenfog65p4pd1ogdg.mp4
How bloody GRUBBY does she look in this?!
YUK
YUK
YUK
Grubby and chavvy.