Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So here's my take on letting her huns know about her illness. She'll come out and say because of the "bullying" she gets, against her better judgement, she has been using the skinny jab and she's noooo welll with it, cue the pinky plonk sad piano music video. But it was those big lassies that done it and ran away.
She’ll have a pair of joggers on with the elastic ripped out to pretend she lost so much weight so quickly and they are massive on her. Next week she’ll have put the weight back on and feeling much better. She can’t keep up with the lies when she can’t filter other peoples videos and photos of her in the wild

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If you’re going to sing along to a song at least get the words right 😭😭😭😭 Also seen she’s got herself a wee pair of Adidas Spezials. Will a bucket hat & parka make an appearance soon 😂😂😂 I’m mortified for her 🙈🤣
😆😆 she is tragic most oasis Brit pop people have been adidas trainers wears for years she was saying how great her pair of puma’s was they haven’t seen the light of day she really is boring with content plus get the lyrics right beefy my children know the songs off by heart because of their dad who is a total super fan she going to keep up this content for a year yawn

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
“Because the filter said” oh must be true then.
Filters make you look “skinnier” but we all know your a big beefy coo

IMG_2211.png
Who in their right mind sits with their phone in front of them, with a fing eyebrow measuring filter on, looks at it, thinks ‘yeah, looks good, I’ll post that’ and think that’s normal. These fing creators all need aff this app 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽