Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She really is 🤡🤪 hollys right now will still be all puffy and swollen in a about 6 months to a year they will start fluffing out as they call it, they should start to look a bit less round if that makes sense.
I wish I could show my scarring 😂 it’s very minimal but I have seen horrendous scars 😱
Holly had absolutely nothing before . I think they maybe look a bit much because she was so flat and she’s dressing to show them off now . Nice enough girl but she does love herself a bit too much for me

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Still a valid point bet you were delighted when you seen that comment Steph something for content as your content lately has been dire.
IMG_4889.jpeg
Yet laughed and agreed with someone referring to him as the hulk . The dog toys are just so degrading that's so sad for him she persists with it coz she knows she's been called out on it and instead of considering max it's more important for her to show her buying another dog toy just to prove a point she will please herself despite max potentially getting poisoned.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
How does she expect to vlog it if she can’t answer a simple question about them 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
She’s saying she’s getting an uplift but in reality will also be getting implants. I hope she gets them too big and makes her look even more ridiculous, they defo won’t look natural on her. She will never admit to it being gifted either. Look forward to the pain and potential drains!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Holly had absolutely nothing before . I think they maybe look a bit much because she was so flat and she’s dressing to show them off now . Nice enough girl but she does love herself a bit too much for me
I was the same I was built like a 12 year old boy 😂😭 we got the same cc I think, mines were the same as hers when first done, they looked huuugggeee at that point, just after having them done but now nearly 2 year down the line the look completely different. Here will smooth out and drop, I felt at first like the were too high up but I love mine now

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I think the average is anything between 4-10k for an uplift. I hope she knows an uplift on its own isn’t guaranteed to have the desired finish even with her saying about the 3d images and that it’s effect only lasts on average of 5 years 😂 she will also probs lose cup size 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her “journey” to pert boobs. Got offered a freebie, grabbed it, didn’t read much about it, saw some pictures, got it done. Now my boobs are pinned to my shoulders and my butterfly tattoos have moved to my back

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She’s saying she’s getting an uplift but in reality will also be getting implants. I hope she gets them too big and makes her look even more ridiculous, they defo won’t look natural on her. She will never admit to it being gifted either. Look forward to the pain and potential drains!!
The thing is too she won’t be able to sleep with M in the bed with her, for the first week I slept on my corner sofa sitting up in the corner as I couldn’t sleep in bed with my other half and our dogs 😭😂 they’re not wee dogs 😆
Exactly if she’s saying they’re as flat as wet tea bags or whatever s she spouted I don’t think she would get the desired effect she’s Wanting without implants 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sorry to derail but what have I just watched on Aimee latest her living room is filled with s how many cushions does she need on a sofa it’s all tat and Steph is turning into her it’s only the start of September these clowns need to get a grip it’s not even autumn till middle to end of October.
Her home gives me the ick with all the s she puts in it and the clutter but so does pip mansion with its cheap contents

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Big beefy would make a hole in the floor 🤣

The thing is too she won’t be able to sleep with M in the bed with her, for the first week I slept on my corner sofa sitting up in the corner as I couldn’t sleep in bed with my other half and our dogs 😭😂 they’re not wee dogs 😆
Exactly if she’s saying they’re as flat as wet tea bags or whatever s she spouted I don’t think she would get the desired effect she’s Wanting without implants 🤷🏻‍♀️
Flat as wet tea bags 😅😅 oh FFS I lie here in bed with the biggest grin oh god the laughs that we will get out of this latest crap of hers I hope it all gos tits up and pair shaped .

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
Sorry to derail but what have I just watched on Aimee latest her living room is filled with s how many cushions does she need on a sofa it’s all tat and Steph is turning into her it’s only the start of September these clowns need to get a grip it’s not even autumn till middle to end of October.
All these so called creators going on about the BER months when’s its just tat

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Flat as wet tea bags 😅😅 oh FFS I lie here in bed with the biggest grin oh god the laughs that we will get out of this latest crap of hers I hope it all gos tits up and pair shaped .
😂😂😂😂 just think when she has the sniffles awwww she’s so ill, so so ill (but claimed previously) she’s never unwell, how is she gonna deal with the pain 😆

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You have to laugh at her blaming her kids for saggy breasts. Did we all miss her exercise and nutrition expert era? Your breasts are likely due to family genetics hen and pregnancy has more to do with sagging than breastfeeding. Educate yourself