Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
How selfish of her, she hasnโ€™t given one thought to the butterflies much like when she got them done on a whim. This uplift will be the same. I canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s being so naive and ignorant about this
Poor butterflies what harm have they ever caused her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ tbf theyโ€™re probably sick of listening to her s too.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Tell ya something else, that bath bomb looks like sheโ€™s soaking in puke. Also if youโ€™re punting Lush do your job right itโ€™s called Enchanted Fairy House bath bomb and ยฃ11. Iโ€™m not sure all your single mum huns can afford that. I have never liked Lush, hardly anything I ever liked and the smell of the shop is so overpowering I donโ€™t bother going in

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Sorry to derail but what have I just watched on Aimee latest her living room is filled with s how many cushions does she need on a sofa itโ€™s all tat and Steph is turning into her itโ€™s only the start of September these clowns need to get a grip itโ€™s not even autumn till middle to end of October.
The autumn stuff I can forgive, itโ€™s been pretty se weather lately - but the Halloween bits ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ nope.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Tell ya something else, that bath bomb looks like sheโ€™s soaking in puke. Also if youโ€™re punting Lush do your job right itโ€™s called Enchanted Fairy House bath bomb and ยฃ11. Iโ€™m not sure all your single mum huns can afford that. I have never liked Lush, hardly anything I ever liked and the smell of the shop is so overpowering I donโ€™t bother going in
Surely everyone grows out of the Lush phase by the time they hit late teens? I donโ€™t know a single adult who buys anything in there thatโ€™s not for a kid! That fairy house looks like it should come with a free tube of Canesten ๐Ÿคข

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
One of my friends had hers done at Elanic and they dropped her off the table when transferring her back to the bed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ should of seen the state of her with the bruising all down one side of her body, it was horrific.
I had mine done at Rosshall, I went with a surgeon I knew with well over 30 years experience.
My after care was amazing I stayed overnight and home next day.
She really hasnโ€™t thought this through I donโ€™t think

Wow that's bloody horrific what they've done to your friend. I think the same she's not really thought about the surgery. She would do anything for free that's for sure x

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Surely everyone grows out of the Lush phase by the time they hit late teens? I donโ€™t know a single adult who buys anything in there thatโ€™s not for a kid! That fairy house looks like it should come with a free tube of Canesten ๐Ÿคข
Itโ€™s aimed at a much younger market than her like her daughter but if sheโ€™s looking for a collab didnt they pull out of social media a couple of years ago because of the toxicity and theyโ€™re not exactly 100% ethical. I wonโ€™t put anything in a bath unless I know itโ€™s organic or at least unlikely to cause any unpleasant reaction, I care about my bits

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry to derail but what have I just watched on Aimee latest her living room is filled with s how many cushions does she need on a sofa itโ€™s all tat and Steph is turning into her itโ€™s only the start of September these clowns need to get a grip itโ€™s not even autumn till middle to end of October.
Her lounge looks hideous doesn't it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vav is definitely copying Aimee's content and even some of her mannerisms! Vav must be so jealous Aimee gets so much more engagement than her ๐Ÿ˜‚