Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m not knocking anyone taking them for the right reasons. It’s the lazy feckers looking for an easy fix that annoy me and getting them without proper advice. I love Indian food but it is one of the worst when trying to lose weight

Oh the same. My father in law is on them for medical reasons. She is defo on them, because if she was eating "clean" she would show her Huns no problem. She would be all over that. But she can't cause she is lying to them

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It was me your looking for 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I got told by someone I know that vav was getting them from a girl in Glasgow. As the girl that told me her friend was getting them and the lady slipped up 🤣🙊
Probably Stacy or stutchy . She lost 3 stone on them . She has a link to a company called slimfits , the post them out so it makes sense

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Oh the same. My father in law is on them for medical reasons. She is defo on them, because if she was eating "clean" she would show her Huns no problem. She would be all over that. But she can't cause she is lying to them
She doesn’t answer when she’s asked how she’s lost the weight . Think we all know it’s not clean eating

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
I’m not knocking anyone taking them for the right reasons. It’s the lazy feckers looking for an easy fix that annoy me and getting them without proper advice. I love Indian food but it is one of the worst when trying to lose weight
Yeah she is just trying to throw people off the scent of her injections, she wouldn’t have ate all that. Just another part of her show!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Same, with legit pharmacies online, they contact your doctor and I had to provide photos of myself. My loss is gradual but I'm hitting my protein and water targets and exercising to prevent muscle wastage. Pointless getting a lift or whatever she is doing if she isn't helping by toning her body alongside. Not the quickfix method at all.

Ashley lifestyle she is on then and she got it from a pharmacy and she is documenting it which I think is great as she will help people. We all know if she really was loosing weight the correct way vav would be all over it. X

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Is her hair supposed to be so patchy colour wise?
No but she’s a professional hairdresser don't cha know! I was telling me hairdresser yesterday about her putting chemicals possibly bleach on the ends of her extensions with her bare hands. Her reaction was similar to this
Dragons Den Omg GIF by CBC

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That hair is bleeping awful what the actual do they are not even highlights and you have the cheek to say you are a hairdresser for one you haven’t done anyone’s hair for a couple of years and what you have done to your hair a beeping hairdresser wouldn’t do 😳 she obviously is using a filter as that stripey mess wasn’t like that on her earlier videos.
IMG_4928.png

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That hair is bleeping awful what the actual do they are not even highlights and you have the cheek to say you are a hairdresser for one you haven’t done anyone’s hair for a couple of years and what you have done to your hair a beeping hairdresser wouldn’t do 😳 she obviously is using a filter as that stripey mess wasn’t like that on her earlier videos.
IMG_4928.png

Her hair is bloody awful🙈🙈 she would of been best going darker since she ain't got anyone to colour it now. X