Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She’s playing with fire taking these injections from an unregulated place… also as many people have already pointed out if she had gone down reputable channels she would not have got them with her “ED”. I imagine she will have to come off them before her general anaesthetic for her lift as apparently it’s recommended to do so. Wonder if she’s disclosed the jags to her surgeon??? Also will a lift even last if she continues to rapidly loose weight via this method?

Also regarding her hair….. well if she hadn’t treated Danielle so appalling she might still have someone to do it for her and she wouldn’t look like a zebra.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She’s playing with fire taking these injections from an unregulated place… also as many people have already pointed out if she had gone down reputable channels she would not have got them with her “ED”. I imagine she will have to come off them before her general anaesthetic for her lift as apparently it’s recommended to do so. Wonder if she’s disclosed the jags to her surgeon??? Also will a lift even last if she continues to rapidly loose weight via this method?

Also regarding her hair….. well if she hadn’t treated Danielle so appalling she might still have someone to do it for her and she wouldn’t look like a zebra.
chris rock madagascar GIF

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland

Oh I didn’t know her and Danielle had fallen out, what happened? xx

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Oh I didn’t know her and Danielle had fallen out, what happened? xx
When someone made a comment on D’s page about about men and her being just like Vav and she did a clap back, folk were commenting saying she was a good mum and she was replying saying thanks and the like. Vav gave her loads of s asking why she was replying to comments and really upset her. This was around the time she was having her welcome back to Aberdeen party.

May 24, 2024
The World
When someone made a comment on D’s page about about men and her being just like Vav and she did a clap back, folk were commenting saying she was a good mum and she was replying saying thanks and the like. Vav gave her loads of s asking why she was replying to comments and really upset her. This was around the time she was having her welcome back to Aberdeen party.
I think someone wrote ‘you’re nothing like her’ (like Vav) and Danielle replied ‘thank you’ 😂😂😂

Buurrrrnnnnn 🔥

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She literally cannot keep a pal, apart from clatty Amy who’s as thick & deluded as Vav
Aimee is so deluded she actually believes Vav is her friend. She can’t see that she uses her in the hopes of getting the same amount of “likes”. Although I still am bamboozled that so many people like and comment on Aimee’s dish up dinners and hauls….. its so bizarre.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Aimee is so deluded she actually believes Vav is her friend. She can’t see that she uses her in the hopes of getting the same amount of “likes”. Although I still am bamboozled that so many people like and comment on Aimee’s dish up dinners and hauls….. its so bizarre.
they would never be pals off TT tho .. no chance . When you think about it what would both of them have in their lives without TT. I don't mind Aimee but her content is utter se . All that tack she fills her house with gives me the boak . Its September and she looking out her xmas jammies !!

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
they would never be pals off TT tho .. no chance . When you think about it what would both of them have in their lives without TT. I don't mind Aimee but her content is utter se . All that tack she fills her house with gives me the boak . Its September and she looking out her xmas jammies !!
I have never seen someone get so excited about Autumn.. she’s almost childlike

May 30, 2024
UK
Is Big Vav still with Bperfect? I’ve deleted TikTok and only re download it if I have to look at a video that hasn’t been posted here but there doesn’t seem to have been anything mentioned about it and the blusher she had on recently wasn’t even her own. Do we know who the new brand is coming up or is that just her talking se?

May 24, 2024
The World
Is Big Vav still with Bperfect? I’ve deleted TikTok and only re download it if I have to look at a video that hasn’t been posted here but there doesn’t seem to have been anything mentioned about it and the blusher she had on recently wasn’t even her own. Do we know who the new brand is coming up or is that just her talking se?
She’s forever talking se. Did she ever bring out that lash range? Or the fake tan range when she was ‘trialling’ tans

She’s a huge bullshitter