Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
Here’s fys car rent

In case she dirty deletes
The most careful parent but left her son unattended long enough to push over the glass light up water tube in his bedroom which smashed the glass and the water blew the electrics. Aye, alright mother of the year we all stand corrected. Also is the threatening “don’t come for my son” meant to be scary? What is she going to do about us talking about her child eating dog toys? What a knob she is

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aye heavy hole I'm sure MILLIONS of other parents who have watched your videos have ran out and bought dug toys!! Half of it is due to additional needs and the other half is because you don't keep an eye on him, to busy talking pish into your phone.

She had to give herself some drama, aimless her bestie been getting to much attention recently!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The most careful parent but left her son unattended long enough to push over the glass light up water tube in his bedroom which smashed the glass and the water blew the electrics. Aye, alright mother of the year we all stand corrected. Also is the threatening “don’t come for my son” meant to be scary? What is she going to do about us talking about her child eating dog toys? What a knob she is
How many times has she said she’s taken a legal route, been to the police etc? She’s a liar, more and more people seeing through her including brands. If she learned how to be honest nobody would be “coming for her”

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The OT services at Aberdeen children’s hospital need to be sent that video her telling the internet that max’s team have suggested she buy dog toys THEY DEFINITELY DID NOT so she can’t be arsed to keep buying toys over and over because he chews him so quickly why not you exploit him enough to make money so why can’t you keep buying them instead of s Tik tok tat, people have educated themselves as your not the only person with a Sen child and he’s well loved and etc blah blah blah you can’t be arsed to do anything with your children material things is not the only way to show love Steph, you are a disgrace and if you have been sent screenshots unblock people and say it with your chest you clown instead of on a post in your car.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Oh wow on the defensiveness big time! Does P feel the need to buy his son dog toys , I would put money on no because he supervises him! We have all seen the previous videos of chewed crocs, sandals, trainers and she mad fun of it! Where did those missing pieces go, hmmm? Probably swallowed. And why didn’t you notice he was chewing the various footwear those times, because you don’t supervise him properly!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The OT services at Aberdeen children’s hospital need to be sent that video her telling the internet that max’s team have suggested she buy dog toys THEY DEFINITELY DID NOT so she can’t be arsed to keep buying toys over and over because he chews him so quickly why not you exploit him enough to make money so why can’t you keep buying them instead of s Tik tok tat, people have educated themselves as your not the only person with a Sen child and he’s well loved and etc blah blah blah you can’t be arsed to do anything with your children material things is not the only way to show love Steph, you are a disgrace and if you have been sent screenshots unblock people and say it with your chest you clown instead of on a post in your car.
Exactly what I said . Shes good at sitting there shouting into her phone ! Too feart to do it anywhere else ! Truth hurts babe . Just so you know , you ain't the only SEN mother on the app doll . She will dirty delete that

May 30, 2024
UK
How many times has she said she’s taken a legal route, been to the police etc? She’s a liar, more and more people seeing through her including brands. If she learned how to be honest nobody would be “coming for her”
The legal route makes me howl. Also when she tells us to educate ourselves, this coming from one of the most uneducated people I have seen on TikTok. Max has an immaculate diet, yes that dried pasta that you add milk to from a packet and the catering size bags of chocolate crepes certainly are the height of nouvelle cuisine Vav.

You know Beefy, if you weren’t so stupid you would learn that these rants and lies give us something to talk about so you should keep quiet. If you were clever you wouldn’t react, that’s how I would do it if I was an ‘influencer’😂 I wouldn’t let us trolls know how bothered I was, but you are too thick to play the game.

Please do carry on being the uneducated fool you are so we can continue to laugh at you and give a cheer when your TikTok career comes to an end. I can see it coming

DireShire

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
The legal route makes me howl. Also when she tells us to educate ourselves, this coming from one of the most uneducated people I have seen on TikTok. Max has an immaculate diet, yes that dried pasta that you add milk to from a packet and the catering size bags of chocolate crepes certainly are the height of nouvelle cuisine Vav.

You know Beefy, if you weren’t so stupid you would learn that these rants and lies give us something to talk about so you should keep quiet. If you were clever you wouldn’t react, that’s how I would do it if I was an ‘influencer’😂 I wouldn’t let us trolls know how bothered I was, but you are too thick to play the game.

Please do carry on being the uneducated fool you are so we can continue to laugh at you and give a cheer when your TikTok career comes to an end. I can see it coming
She needs us to react tho! The clap back is the only thing that keeps her “relevant”. It’s vile!!