Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Mad Pam in amongst the comments how tragic.
IMG_5232.jpeg
Embarrassing? Who the do you think your talking about ? Having an opinion isn't embarrassing you enabling old tarte. You know what is embarrassing hundreds of folk talking about your daughter and her association with stolen CANCER charity money and all the rest of the vile stuff she's done . The constant lies and clapbacks from a near 40 year old that chucks toxic dog toys at her autistic son so she can sit around all fing day editing stupid videos and contacting people's families and there employers. That's what fing embarrassing is I swear down I've never known such a tinky family . Class comes from the way you treat people not from faking success by renting a massive house for 1 person ( a lot of the time ). Your 1 of Steph's biggest problems by encouraging her . do off you absolute piece of s . Be cocky as you want coz you wont win against so many people that hate you and your family with a passion. Your fighting a losing battle trying to recover Steph's reputation imagine at your age in your twilight years spending your time on this . What a toxic group of women.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
On another note , that's Shawbag ditched . Just came oot with a vid , sticking up for that other clown " creator " Dugheed ( and no , I've never trolled her ) Better not do one on Vav next . 😆Of course , it's all jealousy . Omg , who appears up in his comments but the delightful Cosmedicare woman ! 🙄

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Absolutely shameful trying to support someone, you as a business shouldn’t be doing that and especially when you don’t know her history I am sick of these muppets thinking the sun shines out of Stephanie Robertson smith vavron backside she is a charity stealers, child abuser interactor and just a bully and the sooner these people open their eyes the better.
View attachment v0f044gc0000criq7lfog65s2qs512cg.mp4

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How awful is that video showing off the amount of parcels she has been given when people are struggling to feed their kids and these crackpots are paying for her lifestyle and her boob job, and thoses pjs look awful, cheap nasty fabric the quality is definitely not giving Steph, another weekend of your kids doing do all.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crim4cvog65qmtdstgk0.mp4

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She can’t speak about it as she wouldn’t get it legally if she had a ED the same with the cosmetic place she hasn’t had a psych review for surgery with a ED as the owner confirmed so she has got it has never had a ED.
IMG_5277.jpeg IMG_5278.jpeg
What I don’t understand is if she didn’t say she had an ED then surely this company know she lied ?