Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I wonder how long she’s been in talks about her surgery because they wouldn’t do an uplift at the weight she was. Anyone who is actively trying to lose weight is always advised to lose the weight first then they will do the uplift due to changes in the skin once the fat has gone.

So she been advised to go on these to speed up the process or decided to do these to speed up the process 😬

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Absolutely shameful trying to support someone, you as a business shouldn’t be doing that and especially when you don’t know her history I am sick of these muppets thinking the sun shines out of Stephanie Robertson smith vavron backside she is a charity stealers, child abuser interactor and just a bully and the sooner these people open their eyes the better.
View attachment v0f044gc0000criq7lfog65s2qs512cg.mp4
This entire ComedyCare FIASCO - and it truly IS a fiasco - is bloody shameful.

And especially for this bird to be behaving in this way ……. as others have said, I wouldn’t employ this company to open an envelope for me!

Embarrassing.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I wonder how long she’s been in talks about her surgery because they wouldn’t do an uplift at the weight she was. Anyone who is actively trying to lose weight is always advised to lose the weight first then they will do the uplift due to changes in the skin once the fat has gone.

So she been advised to go on these to speed up the process or decided to do these to speed up the process 😬
I don’t think taking the jags is linked to them but it does seem to me something isn’t right about the relationship. Obviously contact before Vav mentioned It around the time she went to Glasgow with L. It’s sounding more like a collaboration of some sort, not Vav just deciding she wants it done and selecting a random place miles from Aberdeen. I’d be running a mile if the owner was behaving like this on social media

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
How awful is that video showing off the amount of parcels she has been given when people are struggling to feed their kids and these crackpots are paying for her lifestyle and her boob job, and thoses pjs look awful, cheap nasty fabric the quality is definitely not giving Steph, another weekend of your kids doing do all.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crim4cvog65qmtdstgk0.mp4
Very practical pjs for changing sey nappies cuffs covered in turds gaddzz note the strategically placed parcels

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
I know I shouldnt let it get to me but when someone accuses me of something I haven’t done it sends me fing wild simple because I own ALL my s the bad stuff and the good and this has really pissrd me off cos she won’t believe me and ya know me I have a high sense of justice and it’s sending me west her thinking it was me when it wasn’t like grrrrrr she needs to use her head. I’m not a troll account I say stuff with my face. I always come with reciepts ..GILL don’t ya think I would have just said aw yeah I did ring yas IF I DID. But I never!!!

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
So cosmedicare have just been live slagging soph off and talking about beefy …… business MUST be bad when you have 5 people in your live and you are sat slagging creators off 😂
Wasn’t going to say anything else on that mob I only stated my personal opinion of them before but I would never ever use them a local girl from where I used to stay was hrs away from death due to complications after her surgery, they managed to treat her on time as she went straight to the hospital with her symptoms her mum is a nurse so knew it wasn’t right, she is absolutely fine now but the what ifs are actually quite scary.

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I know I shouldnt let it get to me but when someone accuses me of something I haven’t done it sends me fing wild simple because I own ALL my s the bad stuff and the good and this has really pissrd me off cos she won’t believe me and ya know me I have a high sense of justice and it’s sending me west her thinking it was me when it wasn’t like grrrrrr she needs to use her head. I’m not a troll account I say stuff with my face. I always come with reciepts ..GILL don’t ya think I would have just said aw yeah I did ring yas IF I DID. But I never!!!
I totally understand the high sense of justice. I'm neurodivergent myself and am the same when I'm accused of things I've not done ❤️

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
I totally understand the high sense of justice. I'm neurodivergent myself and am the same when I'm accused of things I've not done ❤️
Exactly and it’s getting me so heightened I have no reason to lie I own everything lol like I said I’ve never sat behind a faceless account I say it all with my own face my own name like I’m honest about s haha and that’s what they don’t like cos they can’t call me a troll when I just state facts about her life and what she’s done lol x

Boo

Mar 8, 2024
Your accent would be a dead give away so I hope they are recorded and she listens back. You’ll be due an apology
That’s what I mean she has made the company look absolutely terrible by accusing someone who it actually isn’t lol like seen how adamant she is lol, she’s going to look like the most stupid person on earth lol x

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Not Beefy ordering from the Northumberland Candle Co. knowing that they would send her freebies 🙄 Seen that Aimee receives lots of gifts, and flowers from them and wants a slice of the action - so transparent.

Also, wax melts. Hasn’t she done tik toks on how she can’t have anything like that because of Max? Or does that change to fit her narrative? The small burner looks like it’s to be used with a candle too 🤷🏼‍♀️