Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The knife being pointed or put in the board is a common theme with her and men and probably why she is still single. She is such a weirdo isn’t she 🙈.

Anyone remember a video from the last time she ducked off and had just got back and she made a video of max refusing that chocolate spread because it wasn’t Nutella. She is tapped in the head.

Why would you feel the need twice to out someone’s husband? But it’s probably just lies as usual. No one is taking her on in tbe comments either but they can see how manic she is, even Rachel without the hat can see it but she’s blaming adhd.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
What happened to the life coaching , positivity , what happened to the ice baths ? What happened to everyfknthing she lies about ?! If her huns think that's normal behaviour seeing her this morning with the look in her eyes , they're as tapped as she is .
They lasted longer than she can keep a man tho I’ll give her that …. Was it a few weeks? Or am I being generous 😂

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
She’s absolutely manic. She’s tapped in the head. Absolutely no need for the shouting or the amount of chocolate she put on his crumpets. Saying she wants to date and have a life with a man…. Yet she boasts regularly that she is happy single… she lies so much. She clearly wanted to get it out there again a married man messaged her.. she loves the fact a married man has asked is she single.. I highly doubt it happened or if the man was married like. I hope anyone man messaging her realises how crazy she is. She is dangerous. The stabbing of the board as well 😂😂 stiff you don’t help yourself. You look like you’re on day release you batshit crazy t
She’s defo tapped in the head and more ! Who in their right mind would go near somebody like that. She must think playing with a bat and ball is a flex. Vavaroonie I would be thinking on getting a nose job and chin job before a boob job if I had features that looked like yours

May 24, 2024
The World
What happened to the life coaching , positivity , what happened to the ice baths ? What happened to everyfknthing she lies about ?! If her huns think that's normal behaviour seeing that this morning with the look in her eyes , they're as tapped as she is .
Bandwagon effect. She cannot be taken serious on anything because nothing is genuine, or lasts.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
He is definitely having a meltdown. Poor toot
She won't be bothered now will she seen as she can't film ragging that boy around the floor by his legs. Poor little love I feel so sorry for him. Announcing to the world that she gives him dog chews, regardless of the rights an wrongs of it little M won't be immune to being bullied when he's older. I just couldn't imagine exposing my children online like that, but of course we are all jealous haha xxx

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh right , " btw all you mum Police , M has his headphones on if I was swearing ....That was the last thing I was thinking , I was too busy watching the manic behaviour but now she mentions it , it never bothered her before without his headphones on ?!
I couldn’t get that far I turned off when she went on about men.
If they give you the ick just don’t talk to anyone? Wild idea I know but just dont?

Mar 8, 2024
She’s defo tapped in the head and more ! Who in their right mind would go near somebody like that. She must think playing with a bat and ball is a flex. Vavaroonie I would be thinking on getting a nose job and chin job before a boob job if I had features that looked like yours
She’s a few butties short of a picnic this one. She really thinks her hitting the ball up on the bat is amazing. Had to say she was playing with lily and it was sew funny .. cus they do do all together. She used all her energy for her “work” so she’s tired. Poor max in the house all weekend again being under stimulated doing nothing.. but it’s ok he has his I pad to over stimulate him instead. Sew muwch gewd parenting stiff. So jealous of you and your parenting skills. Sew jealous of your loud annoying voice and I’m sew sew jealous of your overall fish behaviour. Oh how I wish to be you

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I couldn’t get that far I turned off when she went on about men.
If they give you the ick just don’t talk to anyone? Wild idea I know but just dont?

I came off date sites over 3 years ago The peace I have knowing , I'm not talking to a married / taken bed hopper / emotionally unavail or possibly a paedo ( never shown my now ,older boys online to strangers ) Is beyond her desperation . I've been independent too long . The old fashion way is the way forward . Face to face / through a friend .

Mar 8, 2024
How does she ever have the nerve you say she's all about happy & positive vibes on her page??

She's manic, always aggressive, annoyed, mean

PS do you want a man or don't you Vav...you're a walking contradiction
She really is aggressive. She is the type to just snap. And she’s nasty as well. Can see the venom just seep out of her horrible eyes. She’s so manipulative. Nothing positive about her. She’s just vile

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She’s a few butties short of a picnic this one. She really thinks her hitting the ball up on the bat is amazing. Had to say she was playing with lily and it was sew funny .. cus they do do all together. She used all her energy for her “work” so she’s tired. Poor max in the house all weekend again being under stimulated doing nothing.. but it’s ok he has his I pad to over stimulate him instead. Sew muwch gewd parenting stiff. So jealous of you and your parenting skills. Sew jealous of your loud annoying voice and I’m sew sew jealous of your overall fish behaviour. Oh how I wish to be you
I don't think he was as loud in her old videos. But now he's vocally stimming louder and chewing absolutely everything except the toxic dog toys obviously. I think it is down to being bored and sensory overload from the bright lights in that house and the 50 million different scents of all the cheap air fresheners, perfumes, candles and wax melts and other crap she tries to punt on her QVC channel. That house has massive windows that let in so much natural light (plus she has no window coverings) yet she always has every single light switched on. Also the proper child safe chew toys available for sen children aren't meant to be given 24/7 or unsupervised. A lot of OTs recommend you have a place for them to be put away and brought out for short periods of time not just given to make your child be quiet while you eye fk your phone and ignore them and allow them to chew right through them and potentially choke.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh love these when they come, usually miss them. Have to take myself away for a few days to deal with my jealous issues...That bottom middle emoji actually looks like Vav! Hahaha what a crock of chicken liver! Il take my arsehole being ripped a new one by a gang of 50 juicy King Kongs than be ever jealous of Vav. Black soul black heart 🖤 she can filter herself to the top of Mount Everest but her soul is nasty man! Imagen being the most hated woman in a city because they are jealous of her looks.... shes one ugly mother f inside and out, her eyes are so far apart that even 'space raiders' won't give her a brand deal hahaha sorry my jealousy creeping in again ffs... I'd live my life a 1000 times over than 1 life of Miss I spat on my husbands grave and stole charity money to fund my none celebrity lifestyle..
fing drainer hahahahah

Surely if folk were going to be jealous we'd be jealous of a younger , fitter looking lass someone that's educated and naturally pretty . Why would we choose a near 40 year old that's hated as much as her someone that needs to use filters and someone that spends their day in a big lonely house with zero friends to visit. Why would anyone choose vav to be jealous of ? She's known as a mink with a reputation that quite frankly id be really depressed about not envious !!! In fact I'd move to another country and try and reinvent myself but she can't coz she needs mad Pam and her gran .

Mar 11, 2024
uk
So I’ve just caught up with Tattle and seen someone commented about her being in Glasgow a few months back …… maybe she went for a consultation about her boobs, they told her she needs to lose weight first and gave her the balloon you swallow there and then.
Once you’ve lost your weight you get the balloon out and all their posts were 90% of weight loss treatments 😏😏

Maybe she’ll get it out the day of her surgery

AND …. When it was mentioned of their live, soon as it was mentioned beefy has “ an ED “ and didn’t have a psych evaluation- that’s when gill started crying and ended it

Maybe it was at that point - she realised …. SHE fED UP 😝😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Owner latest that’s funny Gillian as you accused another person for phoning your business and implied that Sophie should get help for her medical condition, people have brought receipts of everything Steph has done so you don’t see the whole person you just acted unprofessional on a company page over a absolute roaster like Steph.
IMG_5330.jpeg

Oh look here is another do face😫😫😫

She is an utter embarrassment, and how she dealt with things this weekend was shocking

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Surely if folk were going to be jealous we'd be jealous of a younger , fitter looking lass someone that's educated and naturally pretty . Why would we choose a near 40 year old that's hated as much as her someone that needs to use filters and someone that spends their day in a big lonely house with zero friends to visit. Why would anyone choose vav to be jealous of ? She's known as a mink with a reputation that quite frankly id be really depressed about not envious !!! In fact I'd move to another country and try and reinvent myself but she can't coz she needs mad Pam and her gran .
1 million percent.