Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Absolutely even when people are asking a valid question he sleeps 8-9 hours that is plenty of a child what does she want.the 4am s posts are boring now, and doing nothing for max CP is neglect how her followers can’t see that, I hope the school and hospital flag it up in years to come by that point he will be in a wheelchair still wearing the trendy trainer his s mother made him wear, she really is a awful mother she wasn’t their got lily growing up and now she is going to do max’s life because he is her karma that poor boy doesn’t stand a chance.
Why can't she spend time later in the evening with him before papping him off to bed so early. Put him in the warm bath with some epsom salts, then massage his legs when he gets out. Help him relax his muscles beefore he goes to bed. She thinks his medication is meant to be the solution, but you need to also keep the legs moving too. He will be in more pain at the moment as he is at school where he will be moving around a lot more than at home. Just think how bad our legs get when we have just started a new exercise program! The pain will be bad, but that is only because she does jack all about it. I was told by the physio about my daughter - use them or lose them. She needs to keep the muscles moving. The worst thing she can do is let him sit about at the weekends doing nothing.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s gonna lose genuine ‘fans’ because for someone to say she’s an open book and has discussed an eating disorder when it suits her for sympathy .. she better not turn round and say she doesn’t need to address anything.

Please do address how you’ve lost the weight Steph.

Address how you can’t address it because it’s illegal for whatever place to supply you with an ED.

Address how the video of you claiming you relapsed greeting on your couch is now gone.

You can’t can you.

People will turn against you and who can blame them.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s gonna lose genuine ‘fans’ because for someone to say she’s an open book and has discussed an eating disorder when it suits her for sympathy .. she better not turn round and say she doesn’t need to address anything.

Address how you can’t address it because it’s illegal for whatever place to supply you with an ED.

Address how the video of you claiming you relapsed greeting on your couch is now gone.

You can’t can you.

Oh has that video been deleted wow what an evil cow she is.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
My daughter has CP and is Autistic, my sitting room when she was HER child's age was full of Physio aids, Balls, big foam triangles, squares, tubes that we would use to stretch out her muscles and do the exercises that the Physio would give us, also the OT would be visiting the house regularly. I have never seen anything like that at Pip mansion or the old house. She had to wear Piedro boots and splints for years, that looked like mini Dr Martens, and even had the botox injections in her legs. No point getting them if you dont put the work in after. Even a woman who has botox knows you have some things you can and cannot do to give you the desired effect. We would have pictures around the house to help her process. We would have a board with the same pictures and we would make up a social story, for what we were doing, to help her process and also identify what she was doing. If she didnt like it she would remove the picture that she didnt like, we could then work on that part. I have videos of her complete meltdowns and believe me they are soul destroying seeing her in distress but we needed them for the professionals to put plans in place. I would NEVER show them to others, especially not complete strangers on the internet. Everything she says about his CP, they way she wont put him in his splints, how she has an Autistic Son - NO Beefy - you have a SON! BTW my daughter is now a young woman who has her issues which she will always have, SO BEEFY, if you gave your son the correct help, gave him some actual attention, you dont know how he will progress, he may become a completely independant young man, then again that does not fit into your woe is me narrative as a SEN mum. Apologies for the verbal diahorrea this morning but she has really irked me this weekend! with her triggers, her fake pics, her bizzy SEN mum, but away again on her jolly's. Again I apologise but I really needed to vent!
Her "adhd brain" probably got it confused if they mentioned botox injections at an appointment. Rather than for her child's legs she got them in her vile face.

There are so many ways she could encourage and help max with his communicating but she won't. When mentioned on here she gives a little glimpse of some aids in videos but on every other video they are nowhere to be seen. She wants the insta perfect show home so will deprive her child of things he needs because they are not aesthetically pleasing to her.

P.S sounds like your daughter has an amazing mother ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s so funny to me that when people ask her to discuss something she hits back with ‘it’s wild you think I need to address something to strangers on the internet’

Yet she comes on addressing issues nothing to do with her, to strangers on the internet.
Has to watch what she says and posts because she has young girls watching her… why? They are and you are, just strangers?

Whenever something is written on TL/CC or a creator posts about her, she comes on and ‘quickly addresses’ something…. To strangers.

Her whole life is lived through the eyes of STRANGERS.

That narrative does not wash, when you NEED STRANGERS to be interested in you, for you to put a roof over your head and food on the table.

She really is a cesspit of narcissism and self righteousness. Delusion runs through her veins.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It’s so funny to me that when people ask her to discuss something she hits back with ‘it’s wild you think I need to address something to strangers on the internet’

Yet she comes on addressing issues nothing to do with her, to strangers on the internet.
Has to watch what she says and posts because she has young girls watching her… why? They are and you are, just strangers?

Whenever something is written on TL/CC or a creator posts about her, she comes on and ‘quickly addresses’ something…. To strangers.

Her whole life is lived through the eyes of STRANGERS.

That narrative does not wash, when you NEED STRANGERS to be interested in you, for you to put a roof over your head and food on the table.

She really is a cesspit of narcissism and self righteousness. Delusion runs through her veins.
She only wants to discuss things that she wants to discuss which defeats the whole purpose of being a creator online. You gotta take the good and the bad as she’s just admitted herself in the car.

But the narc in her cannot stand being called out and she’s gotta be a b about it. Keep going Stephanie. You’re outing yourself 😂😂

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds

You can’t can you.

Shes an attention seeking bint! Shes playing games, difference being she thinks she's clever... me personally i think she wants people to think her weight loss is from her alleged ED.. i feel sorry for genuine people who suffer from it, it must be absolutely soul destroying.. Then theres vav! Making a fing mockery of it! utter bullshit, she's the most dangerous woman on that app. Bread crumbing at its finest... how people on there don't see through her is wild.. be who u are what ever size u want to be but own ur s. Xx

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Shes an attention seeking bint! Shes playing games, difference being she thinks she's clever... me personally i think she wants people to think her weight loss is from her alleged ED.. i feel sorry for genuine people who suffer from it, it must be absolutely soul destroying.. Then theres vav! Making a fing mockery of it! utter bullshit, she's the most dangerous woman on that app. Bread crumbing at its finest... how people on there don't see through her is wild.. be who u are what ever size u want to be but own ur s. Xx
She is happy enough to talk about eating disorders knowing she has young girls on her page but will probably use the same excuse not to discuss weight loss…

Doesn’t make an ounce of sense.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
That lassie pisses me off more & more every day with her pish. Sighing cos she’s fing off again cos she’s got so much to do today, like packing a case. Listen hen, you’re lucky you get to do off on all these wee trips & get a break. Some of us have children who have medical conditions where we actually cant fing swan off on a wee jolly every week. Also tucking your jammie top in at one side doesn’t make you look slimmer ya fud 😏🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽
Oh that tucked in pyjama is so contrived. All these creators spending days and days in their pyjamas, have I missed the memo? Is this what we are supposed to do now?It’s a trend that I won’t be jumping on .