Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
Need to check when Steph got her second phone, was it before or after she sent Chelsea to look at Tattle? Also the video the evil cow made with the whiteboard was where it all started publicly so for her huns to say Chelsea Is doing it for clout, views, followers etc shows how ignorant and misinformed they are. I’m guessing Chelsea made it clear she saw what her game was in sending her to Tattle so like a rabbit caught in the headlights Steph ran to make a video. She’s literally see through. Also the comments with most likes are from people pointing out things that’s don’t add up in Stephs video. That’s the comments that haven't been deleted
Exactly! She is so deluded she believes her own lies!! And the cult follows 😮‍💨

It’s wild how she thinks she can control the narrative….

She used to sit about 4 thousand likes now she’s 2/3 at most! So she’s slowly losing out on people who belive her bullshit ..

I feel for the people effected by her lies… I can’t lie, I felt like what I saw in the mirror could not have been right because of her, so I can’t even think of how her lies effect people with ED 😞

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Exactly! She is so deluded she believes her own lies!! And the cult follows 😮‍💨

It’s wild how she thinks she can control the narrative….

She used to sit about 4 thousand likes now she’s 2/3 at most! So she’s slowly losing out on people who belive her bullshit ..

I feel for the people effected by her lies… I can’t lie, I felt like what I saw in the mirror could not have been right because of her, so I can’t even think of how her lies effect people with ED 😞
Sometimes she’s only in the hundreds especially the ones where she’s punting crap

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Me! But I am pierced and very tattooed. Sleeve, thighs , septum, nose etc. etc 🤣 although I no longer wear crop tops. I’m half a century old, no one wants to see that.
Sammmeeeee I’m covered head to toe in tattoos also not like Vag when she said she was covered, I actually am 😂😭 I’ve only a little bit of space here and there 😆 I’m 6 months away from 40 😭👵🏼

Jul 22, 2024
scotland
Been getting calls for weeks but only deciding to mention it after Chelsea’s post 😂😂😂

How are people this stupid?? How are they not thinking for themselves??
Coincidence…???
Saying that she’d blocked her, then pausing cos she realised she’d fkd up as how could she call her if she was blocked 😂, and then adding “blocked out my life” . What a load of pish man

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Pictures taken from Tattle, should have them here too

Steph - I use the term “friends” loosely as I didn’t really know Chelsea but here’s me using her to look after M so I could jump on the ASN Reform to get my face on the telly and hopefully a blue tick by the end of it (it worked) None of them have anything to do with me now, maybe they sussed out I used them for my own selfish needs. I have no association with anything ASN but I want to educate people. I also asked her to come to Girls Aloud with me because I don’t have any friends so yeah don't really know Chelsea. I’ll give plenty opinions on her which are actually lies to cover me getting caught being an b again
This needs to find its way to TT

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Question time. How can she have diffusers and candles after saying she can’t because of M. Also what does Odd or Bergamott smell like. I’ve never heard of these 🤣
I came o. Here to say the same thing.she has always maintained she can’t have candles or diffusers. Wasn’t this why she peddled the battery operated candles .