Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Need to check when Steph got her second phone, was it before or after she sent Chelsea to look at Tattle? Also the video the evil cow made with the whiteboard was where it all started publicly so for her huns to say Chelsea Is doing it for clout, views, followers etc shows how ignorant and misinformed they are. I’m guessing Chelsea made it clear she saw what her game was in sending her to Tattle so like a rabbit caught in the headlights Steph ran to make a video. She’s literally see through. Also the comments with most likes are from people pointing out things that’s don’t add up in Stephs video. That’s the comments that haven't been deleted

She got the phone after did she not? I am sure she got it when she came home from holiday

May 24, 2024
The World
@Boo please have a look into this, maybe 2 yrs ago Vag decided to make a play group for sen kids, one donor bought her entire Amazon wish list there is a video of her accepting it. All the stuffs have disappeared no play group not a single word since! There is plenty receipts even on her videos but this came shortly tattle first tread on her.
This was the tiktok she made about the group she started

Now max has all the toys.

IMG_9932.png

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
@Boo please have a look into this, maybe 2 yrs ago Vag decided to make a play group for sen kids, one donor bought her entire Amazon wish list there is a video of her accepting it. All the stuffs have disappeared no play group not a single word since! There is plenty receipts even on her videos but this came shortly tattle first tread on her.
So more fraud /stealing ???

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Very good point . So Steph's been leaving a disabled child with someone off the internet she barely knows ? Wow that is really worrying for max if that's the case . Chelsea could have had bad intentions for that child . Just shows
She allegedly left him with churchys mum for a pizza crunch and to get her huge leg over

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Need to check when Steph got her second phone, was it before or after she sent Chelsea to look at Tattle? Also the video the evil cow made with the whiteboard was where it all started publicly so for her huns to say Chelsea Is doing it for clout, views, followers etc shows how ignorant and misinformed they are. I’m guessing Chelsea made it clear she saw what her game was in sending her to Tattle so like a rabbit caught in the headlights Steph ran to make a video. She’s literally see through. Also the comments with most likes are from people pointing out things that’s don’t add up in Stephs video. That’s the comments that haven't been deleted
It was before ..she got the second phone after the HAHM fiasco

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
After she chucked the other one in the Don a number of months ago when s kicked off . Fkn wee bellend.
Was it when she came back after a break from HAHAM revealing she’d been communicating with her abusive parent? When I say break it was more like hours than days. Came back with a video saying she was keeping M off social media to protect him with M in the video 🤦‍♀️A video that had nothing to do with what she had been caught doing. But then she’d already done the black and white one of just her painting herself as the victim. She needs committed

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Pretty revealing isn’t it .
Extremely worrying especially with max being non verbal I really find this heartbreaking how could he tell anyone if he'd been abused 😭. And surely that would be so upsetting for max being left with someone new that he didn't know . This is absolutely crazy with his needs !! That poor lad is at risk . If enough of us report her SW will have no option but to keep at least a close eye on her because if anything were to happen to that lad ...........

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Near 6.5 k likes on her drama vid , so far out of her 484.6 k followers . The only time when she get's more engagement is when she create's drama . She know's exactly what she's doing . How tiring must it be to be in her disturbed little brain , hypervigilant all the time . Never switching off , she must surely suffer headaches aswell .
She boosts videos to make it look like people agree with her.

May 24, 2024
The World
Was it when she came back after a break from HAHAM revealing she’d been communicating with her abusive parent? When I say break it was more like hours than days. Came back with a video saying she was keeping M off social media to protect him with M in the video 🤦‍♀️A video that had nothing to do with what she had been caught doing. But then she’d already done the black and white one of just her painting herself as the victim. She needs committed
She got the new phone on her return after HAHM. Saying her work and private life cross over on one phone blah blah blah

May 24, 2024
The World
Second phone before the holiday. My own 👀 bore witness
How she’s slid out of the one too. She’s a slippery little sucker
People Wtf GIF

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Some of these last couple of pages have blown me away! Soooo true and mind blowing the s this b has got away with It's finally happening ladies! More people are pipping up and she's finally being called out with a bigger audience to watch and hopefully influence in seeing theough this cow!
I wish someone could do a film clip video with all the fb posts twitter post about all these other people, the comments from her school friends on the fb news post... how she bullied them! Made their years at school hell! The sleeping around on her dead husbands friend...the lies, manipulation the receipts all in a little movie clip to send to every single follower..
When u become devoted like their huns are to the likes of steph and Aimee, u don't want to see the bad in them. It would burst their validating bubble, giving them validation and them acknowledging it give her huns their devotion... its madness! How soooo many people we live amongst can be seen to be so naive specially to complete and utter strangers. Baffles my brain! I hope this is the start of the downfall x
I have said this to my girls for ages even put a mask on with a voice distorter and get everything out there from day one on social media