Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nothing this is being professional she is inserting herself in some stupid fuds drama and imagine mad Pam going on to comment that, she is a manager of a business and on Tik tok speaking about a nobody who is booked in for a comestic surgery looking into things I’ll say it again gill her first husband has a family who she treated with such contempt and in the most awful way, imagine using someone else’s name for clout but having a go at others.
IMG_6242.png

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’d be absolutely mortified if any of my 2 wrote something like that on a live, which they absolutely wouldn’t cos they know better. Especially if I had been on greeting making 5000 clapback videos about ‘trolls’ 😂😂😂 Cringing yet again for her 🫠
Saying folk are coming for her children or let me say child as lily doesn’t matter to her, and your daughter goes and does that, can’t keep her non verbal son off soical media from all the sick pedos and now her daughter is bullying online what a parent 😆

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And what’s your response on a 15 year old in a adults live then gill she is a keyboard warrior and no one came for your business, Sophie sent you a messaged about you using your business account to give someone a hug and wine and called her liar and kept it going by saying she called when you haven’t shown proof and your still keeping it going folk are allowed to speak about you and your business as you have put it out their by name the said business now your on one for your mistake says it all why you defend someone like vav your just as bad, I couldn’t be arsed to listen to her response she has made her bed silly silly woman and now has mad Pam in her comments 😆 View attachment v0f044gc0000crtqn67og65qgk2gpntg.mp4

May 24, 2024
The World
And what’s your response on a 15 year old in a adults live then gill she is a keyboard warrior and no one came for your business, Sophie sent you a messaged about you using your business account to give someone a hug and wine and called her liar and kept it going by saying she called when you haven’t shown proof and your still keeping it going folk are allowed to speak about you and your business as you have put it out their by name the said business now your on one for your mistake says it all why you defend someone like vav your just as bad, I couldn’t be arsed to listen to her response she has made her bed silly silly woman and now has mad Pam in her comments 😆 View attachment v0f044gc0000crtqn67og65qgk2gpntg.mp4
Exactly she made false accusations about Soph?
Incited hate to her page by that accusation.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nothing this is being professional she is inserting herself in some stupid fuds drama and imagine mad Pam going on to comment that, she is a manager of a business and on Tik tok speaking about a nobody who is booked in for a comestic surgery looking into things I’ll say it again gill her first husband has a family who she treated with such contempt and in the most awful way, imagine using someone else’s name for clout but having a go at others.
IMG_6242.png
And how does Pam know she is always professional they don’t know her character Steph is going to get a tit job with surgeons at the establishment if I was the surgeons I would be leaving the bloody place, theirs nothing professional about it she put her business out their no one would have known and their is defo boundaries to engaging with a potential client she is just as weird with holly and the boys it’s all wrong.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She can’t even look at the camera to give a sincere thank you to her followers, her eyes are closed or she is looking away for most of this. She is not thankful at all, they served a purpose didn’t they Beefy?

Yes, the name Beefy is remaining, the actual state of you! The jab has worked on your face and torso but isn’t touching the sides of the arms, arse & legs!
And a face filter on as per usual. Not in her live tho

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Yep she said she had looked into all the allegations against Vav including looking at the charity commission and could find no evidence to support any of them. The woman is either incrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrredddddibbbbbly naive and stupid or, well actually let’s just go with naive and stupid….
She’s a liar but she’s naive and stupid to be doing what she’s doing with someone she barely knows. She could ask Cammys family, his brother could give her some facts she failed to uncover. Don’t give up the day job Gill, Miss Marple you are not

Last edited:

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So the ever so professional Gill Baird talking se as we already know she does….. yesterday she claimed that if she seen Vangelina bullying anyone she’d call it out like she has done 😏🤔🫢 now Gill hen what if it was her daughter bullying and inciting hate in agreement if someone threatening to burn down someone’s house? 🤬
Fast forward to today and I’ve noticed she same poster asking Gildo about her thoughts on aren’t we lils commenting karmas a b on Sophie’s live , I went back to see if she’s replies and voila comment isn’t there anymore 🤬 deleting comments gildo that aren’t fitting you or that idiots narrative 🤔 go on hen do what you said and call out Vangelinas bullying daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️ we will wait but won’t hold our breathes, don’t want to pass out as it will never happen

Attachments

• CF0ECF35-3621-43AE-8F23-826356902B19.jpeg
    CF0ECF35-3621-43AE-8F23-826356902B19.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 62
  • 31E32332-D343-4B29-8767-0D654CB5EDAA.jpeg
    31E32332-D343-4B29-8767-0D654CB5EDAA.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 62
May 24, 2024
The World
So the ever so professional Gill Baird talking se as we already know she does….. yesterday she claimed that if she seen Vangelina bullying anyone she’d call it out like she has done 😏🤔🫢 now Gill hen what if it was her daughter bullying and inciting hate in agreement if someone threatening to burn down someone’s house? 🤬
Fast forward to today and I’ve noticed she same poster asking Gildo about her thoughts on aren’t we lils commenting karmas a b on Sophie’s live , I went back to see if she’s replies and voila comment isn’t there anymore 🤬 deleting comments gildo that aren’t fitting you or that idiots narrative 🤔 go on hen do what you said and call out Vangelinas bullying daughter 🤷🏻‍♀️ we will wait but won’t hold our breathes, don’t want to pass out as it will never happen
😂😂😂Not a liar supporting a lair!?? Why delete the comment Gill? You said you don’t back down, looked a pretty fair question. Agreeing with arson of a house where a kid lives it pretty serious, I’d say well beyond bullying, but nothing to say on that?? 👹👹

Oct 1, 2024
UK
What a load of se Gill speaks. She has not spoken to ‘the regulators’ about arguing with non entities on TikTok, as if 😂

Gill needs to do off and get on with whatever it is she does because the more she speaks the more stupid she looks 🏀

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Where her proof people have called out your approach to things and if people have contacted your business maybe you shouldn’t have put it from a business account of a potential client but to lie and say Sophie phoned and spoke to employee for 5 mins and you haven’t shown any proof then you deserve all you get. And standard the comment is gone it doesn’t surprise me just fitting the narrative glad it’s on here as another it’s shows receipts someone she hasn’t shown herself but still accuses people of things like her new pal.