Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Was she wearing her £260 jumper??? Just so everyone is clear !! It’s cost £260!!!!!
I'm sure I seen that jumper in the Next sale online. They have loads of RL stuff near half price in their clearance section. Remember Next, that shop that she was going to Boycott because of Trolls, but bought all the school uniform from, when M&S actually do clothing for kids with sensory needs, Its all materialistic with her, and this fake image that she wants to portray.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
That's not a very nice word now is it salged, you should educate yourself on where that derogatory term derives from.
Screenshot_20241008_145848_TikTok.jpg

Now now Whitehousecharl...you're commenting on a grown woman who "works" "influences" "creates" 80% of the time in her pjs 😂😂 #savethejammies #leavethepjsoutofthis #monthehoosecoats Screenshot_20241008_145856_TikTok.jpg
A bit like Steph and her pal Aimee in pjs all day !! Some of us don't have that luxury

May 24, 2024
The World
She is going to blow up and I love that for Steph she made out that girl was nothing to her when we all know she was good friends max 2nd mum and bought all her s.
She was nothing to Steph though. The friendship was one sided the whole time.
I’ve genuinely never seen someone be so heartless, and actually record it and post it on the internet.
Anyone with two brain cells could see her story of why she stopped talking to Chelsea was a load of se.

Stephanie is not employable now with everything that’s online about her. She needs tiktok now. So she will stoop to any level to keep it going.
Use, abuse, rinse and repeat.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve genuinely never seen someone be so heartless, and actually record it and post it on the internet.
Anyone with two brain cells could see her story of why she stopped talking to Chelsea was a load of se.

Stephanie is not employable now with everything that’s online about her. She needs tiktok now. So she will stoop to any level to keep it going.
I’d love to stick the nut right on her

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
That's not a very nice word now is it salged, you should educate yourself on where that derogatory term derives from.
Screenshot_20241008_145848_TikTok.jpg

Now now Whitehousecharl...you're commenting on a grown woman who "works" "influences" "creates" 80% of the time in her pjs 😂😂 #savethejammies #leavethepjsoutofthis #monthehoosecoats Screenshot_20241008_145856_TikTok.jpg
The irony here. The huns never see it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fing dicks.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Your 100% right she is just in a long line of people 🐄 has used and abused even her mate Danielle can’t be arsed with her she is doing so well for herself on Tik tok and she is liked in Aberdeen.

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
I'm sure I seen that jumper in the Next sale online. They have loads of RL stuff near half price in their clearance section. Remember Next, that shop that she was going to Boycott because of Trolls, but bought all the school uniform from, when M&S actually do clothing for kids with sensory needs, Its all materialistic with her, and this fake image that she wants to portray.

Chelsea is feeling her feelings and making them heard. Bloody good on her. She was discarded by the heartless one and she's spot on, Steph sold her soul to the devil a long time ago.
Steph is the devil! Has the hairy back just like the devil, hairy and vile!