Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Chelsea isnt daft and pushed enough she will expose all and by the looks of it her mum is ready to do the same,what 🐄 forgets is that she has been on company of Chelsea she had seen how she acts with her child and the lack of attention she gives him, 🐄 couldn’t wait to be the mean girl and tarnish someone else’s name for her benefit but the Huns going over to Chelsea pages is just giving Chelsea the fire to stand up for herself she lived the friendship with Steph and knows what she has done and for anyone to undervalue someone’s feelings is wrong.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
She’s getting uglier by the day. What’s with her bony fingers and their movements?! I tried to watch the jewellery video but I couldn’t get through it. I can’t stomach her. She makes me sick. Her manky hands and crackhead face are just grim to look at. She thinks she looks amazing using her bony hands to talk. What a t she is

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Stephanie Schofield
Maybe it's time for the HAHM to tell her story again whilst bperfect is under scrutiny coz Steph was communicating with a child abuser also looks s for bperfect. I'm pretty sure people especially in the Irish cosmetics industry would now sit up and listen . The HAHM has a very small platform so not enough people were made aware of what happened. Please folk spread the word these people that collude with child abusers need cancelled coz there just as bad . Now is the perfect opportunity to expose Steph for colluding with this abuser .

Mar 11, 2024
scotland
What I don’t get is how thick her huns are. Literally no other influencer gets as much hate as she does…why can’t they see the common denominator? And the well rehearsed b&w vid with sad music out again when things not going her way? It is sooo manipulative it’s vile. She is definitely one of those people who drops bombs then walks away scot free. Horrible nasty people.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
The food haul-
You can see max going up the stairs by himself, he can’t be that bad to be left UNATTENDED going up the stairs

Again, making a sty cheese pasta for tonight’s dinner

The amount of s she buys for those kids , sugary, unhealthy food. Again, someone with an ED would be mindful , cautious of what they eat/what they feed their children. She’s a liarrr