Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Vav will never address it because she’s made enough noise with this. Anyone taking the bait will just make it easier to prolong her silence.

Annalivia saying she didn’t know and doesn’t know what goes on in her own home town shows ignorance, not innocence.

I don’t believe every single one of these people didn’t know.
It’s not a witch hunt. You put him on your platform for us to see and hope we celebrate with you. No one had to hunt you at all.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How come every time she’s called out M and his disabilities come out, I think it’s really insensitive considering what she’s using it against….. what about parents of children who have been groomed, SA’d, these parents watching their children go through this trauma, trying everything to make sure they’re as ok as can be, worrying every night going to bed that they’re child is lying in their rooms suffering, worried they may do something to themself or have been and feeling so helpless that they can’t take that pain away from their child.
She didn’t think about that when she was gushing about said groomer did she? No Vangelina you didn’t, you have used a situation against someone that never happened. I’d never wish this pain on anyone 🤬🤬🤬🤬

I can't with tik tok just now I really can't. Imagine a parent having to listen to there child tell them they had been SA by someone they thought that was meant to protect them not abuse them. These influencers are just all a bunch of se bags. No child asks to be groomed or SA but believe me these survivors and ones that have stood up and spoke to me they are warriors, the ones who spoke up and was not believed they are warriors, the ones who never said a word and felt like there was no way out to me they are warriors. No one and I mean no one unless you have been in that situation will ever ever understand what goes through a person head that has been SA.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I can't with tik tok just now I really can't. Imagine a parent having to listen to there child tell them they had been SA by someone they thought that was meant to protect them not abuse them. These influencers are just all a bunch of se bags. No child asks to be groomed or SA but believe me these survivors and ones that have stood up and spoke to me they are warriors, the ones who spoke up and was not believed they are warriors, the ones who never said a word and felt like there was no way out to me they are warriors. No one and I mean no one unless you have been in that situation will ever ever understand what goes through a person head that has been SA.
♥️♥️♥️

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
How can any these daft mugs fall for her s? She can't come off the app because it's like an addiction. She loves the attention, she loves the hate!! If she didn't mention it so much pages like this would dwindle down. But she physically can't stop because she is addicted to any form of attention!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241008_142455_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20241008_142455_TikTok.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 45

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
🥺🥺🥺🥺