Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So her talking s the other day saying she stayed off her phone, blah, blah, blah was just a cover up to pretend she hadn’t seen all the stuff being said about him being in Glasgow!!!! She still went and sat in that creeps company 🤬 Vaggggg as I said yesterday you’re just a pusssaaayyyy who hides behind your phone, my mad maw and nonce sympathiser nana 😒 I’d be having words with my nana is she behaved like that

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh we all believe in karma 🐄 and you will get yours one day,until then you can’t hold your hands up you went to meet a pedo.
IMG_6667.jpeg
But Steph hundreds of folk want karma for you hundreds of normal folk that live amongst you . Stop deluding yourself you have no one to deliver any real karma coz you don't know anyone apart from Rachel in the hat and equally stupid people oh and your tinky family. Keep going Steph coz I'm loving the fact your becoming more and more hated by the day . You have no one to fight your battles but many of your victims have large families and loyal friends that you've REALLY pissed off. Your cockiness really is mind blowing.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So she’s be caught yet again attending the after party with the nonce! Abergal do your thing babe ♥️ this is called debunking her lies!!!!!
There was no mention of Cole & Abbie and their night out in her wholesome day eh? Do these idiots not realise why she never mentioned it? Remember she had an Indian then went back ti her pals sitting chatting till 1am 😂😭 is that her body double with they two then

GlasgowGal82

Sep 3, 2024
Glasgow
Claiming her 'job' is the most stressful and soul destroying job.

What about the police officers and social services who have to deal daily with children affected by SA like her new pal JC did to young boys. That has to be up there as 1 of the most soul destroying jobs, so much so they are only in these teams for a certain length of time.

Making stupid tiktoks isn't even a job. Grow up and own your 💩.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Claiming her 'job' is the most stressful and soul destroying job.

What about the police officers and social services who have to deal daily with children affected by SA like her new pal JC did to young boys. That has to be up there as 1 of the most soul destroying jobs, so much so they are only in these teams for a certain length of time.

Making stupid tiktoks isn't even a job. Grow up and own your 💩.
That nonce won't even know who Steph is I'm beginning to wonder if Brendan was in some sort of relationship with JC

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
What an utterly VILE human being Beefers is.

Her dog-like fans are equally as bad and if anyone is inciting hate ……. it’s THEM.

They ALL have a total aversion to the truth.
Steph will be loving this coz she thinks it's putting her in the limelight in her twisted mind I knew fine she'd jump all over this coz she's desperate as usual to look like she's in the midst of a drama which involves people she thinks are 'celebrities' meanwhile praying for the downfall of Annalivia. She's evil to the core and thinks everyone else is stupid . Id suck up this last bit of 'fame' Steph coz no one at bperfect gives a do about you . Embarrassing you hanging on the way you are thinking your in there when most of them don't like you I've been digging and according to someone that has worked with Steph and Brendan has told me that brendad finds Steph ' hard work' and irritating. That person has now went against Brendan and is thinking of releasing the messages . Hold tight guyyyyyyyssssss.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
There was no mention of Cole & Abbie and their night out in her wholesome day eh? Do these idiots not realise why she never mentioned it? Remember she had an Indian then went back ti her pals sitting chatting till 1am 😂😭 is that her body double with they two then
No mention of this either 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_7271.jpeg
    IMG_7271.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 50

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh we all believe in karma 🐄 and you will get yours one day,until then you can’t hold your hands up you went to meet a pedo.
IMG_6667.jpeg
Nana mink is getting a bit big for her boots . Imagine if anything happened to any of her family and the police ask them if they have any enemies the cops wouldn't know where to start with the amount of actual real enemies she has . I'm not talking about folk that dislike her for the person she is I'm talking about real life enemies coz from what I've seen she has quite a lot