Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
It was the amount of stuff on the key ring that got me, why does anyone need all those keys/fobs on one key ring? Lose it and you’ve lost them all. my house keys are put in the compartment as soon as I get in the car, car key in my bag. I don’t need any other set of keys with me unless I have a spare set for someone’s house and only if I need to use them. It’s like walking about with a set of jail keys
Bet she has all her keys and her address written on them 😂

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Her content is all over the place. She has no life outside her rented pad and it shows. If it were anyone else, I'd feel sorry that she no real true friends or a loved one to do life with. That's the cost of chasing fame your whole life. No-one will remember you when you're no longer here apart from those who love you and she just can't see it.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aimless says like and vagasil says yeah.two of the most overused words on this app by them .
Neither drink or know how to make decent coffee

Aimless chews her coffee because it turns into dulce de leche with the amount of sugar and milk she puts in it

Steph sucks her coffee through her teeth, up to her brain and her top lip disappears

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
It was the amount of stuff on the key ring that got me, why does anyone need all those keys/fobs on one key ring? Lose it and you’ve lost them all. my house keys are put in the compartment as soon as I get in the car, car key in my bag. I don’t need any other set of keys with me unless I have a spare set for someone’s house and only if I need to use them. It’s like walking about with a set of jail keys
I’m the same, spare house keys in the glove, my own keys in my bag, I have two key rings on the car keys, one a Mercedes strap and a mini replica of my reg plate (probs not the best idea if I dropped my keys somewhere) 😂😭 but we had 3 sets of merc keys so we never knew who’s was who 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t walk about swinging them about whilst shopping 😂

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Here’s my take on this mornings video.

She made that wee bag to cheer herself up and make content about it for a few reasons:

We said she wasn’t liked at the school
She is not in her happy era as she’s desperately trying to make out.
She wants us to think people like her.

Imagine being so desperate for validation you make your self a wee bag. It’s so obvious after the one she did for her nana and these old men. What an absolute sad act of the highest order.

I said this would be her content for a while as she just runs with stuff. Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fin sado. It was when she said I’m gonna need to know where you got that candle —— she’s bought them before. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her content is dire at best recently especially today, the charity shop post was just sooooo desperate

stephsaville

Oct 7, 2024
london
I seen them over on TL talking about her swinging her car keys about all the time 😂😭 they’re so right, why have them in your hand when your car is a push to start/stop, I don’t even need mine to unlock the door so why not pop them in your pocket or bag 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ha ha a weapon incase a hun or hater gets too near her!
Cause I’ll tell you Iv seen some of those Huns and I wouldn’t want a conversation with any of them 😆

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Hawwwdddd the bus a minute 😂 ive just seen holly do a haul with the jeans that Vangelina had on. She got a small which is an 8 she’s tiny, creature features said she got a 10 😭 naaaeeee way is she a size smaller than that lassie 🤦🏻‍♀️ not a chance
I think they're slightly different jeans but I agree that theyre not a 10

Mar 2, 2024
What is this clown on about what has it got to do with her is she actually trying to throw her new mate under the bus 😆
0c22b159-e9b5-4574-b8ce-3467169be85d.jpeg
Anybody who actually takes their job seriously would quickly Google who they would be working or collabing with if they had not heard of them BEFORE agreeing to do the event or promotion or advert.

If you apply for a job you should always look up the company on line to see what they are about and get a feel for them prior to attending an interview.

These so called influencers have no excuse for not doing this. No amount of gaslighting or excuses will negate the fact that it is up to YOU to do your due diligence.