Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Get well soon girlie. You have been extremely lucky but your body will be healing now. I’m sending you all the healing ❤️‍🩹 vibes.
Honestly like you wouldn’t believe, it’s been a blessing happening yesterday as I was supposed to be driving down south with one of my sons and my youngest girl this morning 🥺 I wouldn’t like to imagine what could of happened. Thank you ❤️

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
She’s had her surgery this afternoon I’m guessing, that’s a draft she’s posted. I can take pain but she’s in for it especially with M regardless of Iggy helping her. I wasn’t too bad after mine but my kids are much older and helped around the house.

I’ve just caught up, I was blue lighted to A&E late yesterday evening, I’m not long home and been put to bed, where I have to stay for a few days and for once I’m listening. I have been in a lot of abdominal pain for about a week, unexplained bleeding, confusion then yesterday I collapsed didn’t know where I was, so turns out I left a tampon in which had been there for over 2 weeks 😭 I didn’t even realise 🤦🏻‍♀️ you couldn’t write this, doctor said I’ve been very lucky
There was a big campaign a few years back about toxic shock syndrome from forgotten tampons.it happens a lot more times than you would think.
Your doctor is right ,you have been very lucky. But you do need to take it easy ,your body has been fighting this foreign body for a couple of weeks .get well soon

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Actually aurora85 might be right.
Did vav have her surgery today and we have all been played like fiddles. The surprised act by gill,that vav had given the date away.
All those TT could have been drafts. Could it explain why vav was wearing a t shirt outside “today”? The whole lot could just have been a red herring and right now she is tucked up in bed at her mothers. Surgery this morning out by late afternoon.home by bed time.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
There was a big campaign a few years back about toxic shock syndrome from forgotten tampons.it happens a lot more times than you would think.
Your doctor is right ,you have been very lucky. But you do need to take it easy ,your body has been fighting this foreign body for a couple of weeks .get well soon
I was annoyed with myself but I have had a lot in and real things going on, so can’t be too hard on myself. I’m on 2 types of abx for two weeks and strong cocodomol but I don’t like taking them. I got some IVs whilst in there too. Thank you ❤️

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
She’s had her surgery this afternoon I’m guessing, that’s a draft she’s posted. I can take pain but she’s in for it especially with M regardless of Iggy helping her. I wasn’t too bad after mine but my kids are much older and helped around the house.

I’ve just caught up, I was blue lighted to A&E late yesterday evening, I’m not long home and been put to bed, where I have to stay for a few days and for once I’m listening. I have been in a lot of abdominal pain for about a week, unexplained bleeding, confusion then yesterday I collapsed didn’t know where I was, so turns out I left a tampon in which had been there for over 2 weeks 😭 I didn’t even realise 🤦🏻‍♀️ you couldn’t write this, doctor said I’ve been very lucky
Holy s, Hope you’re okay. Sending big hugs to you ❤️❤️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Actually aurora85 might be right.
Did vav have her surgery today and we have all been played like fiddles. The surprised act by gill,that vav had given the date away.
All those TT could have been drafts. Could it explain why vav was wearing a t shirt outside “today”? The whole lot could just have been a red herring and right now she is tucked up in bed at her mother’s. Surgery this morning out by late afternoon.home by bed time.
I😂😂😂 when have you ever noticed Vangelina to wash her hair two times in the same day 🤔 Sunday morning with the dog… hairs wet, pearl earrings….. Sunday night feeding the dog…. Hairs wet stud earrings but different pjs 😂 videos posted this morning I think maybe from this morning and she’s headed after dropping the pjs at nanas that the poor woman couldn’t open before Vag tell here what they are?! The one tonight she has the pearls back in 😂 she’s had that done today and the fact she’s posted that tonight shows she’s a fanny after I woke up from my surgery I didn’t know if it was New York or new year 😭

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I😂😂😂 when have you ever noticed Vangelina to wash her hair two times in the same day 🤔 Sunday morning with the dog… hairs wet, pearl earrings….. Sunday night feeding the dog…. Hairs wet stud earrings but different pjs 😂 videos posted this morning I think maybe from this morning and she’s headed after dropping the pjs at nanas that the poor woman couldn’t open before Vag tell here what they are?! The one tonight she has the pearls back in 😂 she’s had that done today and the fact she’s posted that tonight shows she’s a fanny after I woke up from my surgery I didn’t know if it was New York or new year 😭
I saw her say in one TT she aims to wash her hair one day a week. And I noticed the change in earrings too. Have we been played ?
I had a bigger surgery than vavs and I was discharged in the afternoon feeling like I could have climbed Everest. Feeling didnt last long 😂.reasoning being that you are safer from infection back in your own home. Patients recover better at home .

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I was annoyed with myself but I have had a lot in and real things going on, so can’t be too hard on myself. I’m on 2 types of abx for two weeks and strong cocodomol but I don’t like taking them. I got some IVs whilst in there too. Thank you ❤️
Do not be annoyed at yourself. it really is something that happens often.its easy to forget to remove a tampon and the longer it’s in, then the further from your mind it is. We should all set reminders on our phones to remind us to remove it. Thats a genius idea for someone developing an app for just this . I should trademark this quickly😂 joking aside, I wish you a speedy recovery x

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Came across this …Alana with the Vav jeans , she took a small and is size 8 -10 but said they are stretchy . No way is Vav small … Alana is tiny compared to her , even with her miraculous weight loss and perk tits !

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cs5qr57og65oku9a7t2g.mp4
    6.8 MB
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I saw her say in one TT she aims to wash her hair one day a week. And I noticed the change in earrings too. Have we been played ?
I had a bigger surgery than vavs and I was discharged in the afternoon feeling like I could have climbed Everest. Feeling didnt last long 😂.reasoning being that you are safer from infection back in your own home. Patients recover better at home .
Is she having it done in Glasgow ? You’d think she would be there by now if her surgery is tomorrow 🤔

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
Is she having it done in Glasgow ? You’d think she would be there by now if her surgery is tomorrow 🤔
Not sure if it’s Glasgow or Stirling .they tend to admit you early am, trusting you to follow the instructions about fasting after midnight etc at home.so if she hasn’t already had the op and is having it tuesday morning,I would guess that she would be setting off 5.30/6 am to be there for 8.30/9 am ish.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Blaming her "ADHD " that made her tell her gran what her present was . Stfu , does that apply to Christmas time too , telling her kids what they're getting . Absolute walloper !