Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
I’m not middle aged or overweight babe sorry to disappoint
Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
That's the 2nd time I've said it.

Why are some so vaxxed and wanting to shut down others. Strange.
Well I personally am so vexxed (assuming that’s what you meant) and want to shut people down because people are very obsessed with bringing up past posts and using vaguely threatening language to encourage people to look me up on social media and find my address

pitooth

Jul 16, 2024
Manchester
Well I personally am so vexxed (assuming that’s what you meant) and want to shut people down because people are very obsessed with bringing up past posts and using vaguely threatening language to encourage people to look me up on social media and find my address
Change your privacy setting. Problem solved. But I doubt anyone cares about you (sorry).

pitooth

Jul 16, 2024
Manchester
this thread bitching about me for pages begs to differ
No one has mentioned you in ages. Why don't you take your possy advice n block this and move on.
I wanted to quote you when you said about how much you trusted Rita and didn't believe anything people were that not so long ago you personally vouched for the good character of Kevin who turned out to be a nonse. Was going to say you maybes aren't the best judge of character for your online pen pals. Thought id ignore. But seeing as you are doing the whole I'm the main character thing I'm gonna say it 😆

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
No one has mentioned you in ages. Why don't you take your possy advice n block this and move on.
I wanted to quote you when you said about how much you trusted Rita and didn't believe anything people were that not so long ago you personally vouched for the good character of Kevin who turned out to be a nonse. Was going to say you maybes aren't the best judge of character for your online pen pals. Thought id ignore. But seeing as you are doing the whole I'm the main character thing I'm gonna say it 😆
Have you literally never made a mistake before? It’s not like I’m sticking up for what he has done/did. I said it was bad, and a lesson was learnt off the back of that.

If my biggest crime is believing to see the best in people (until shown otherwise), oh lock me up! But I’d rather be like that than like some of you on here

wormpoohead

Aug 1, 2024
london
Serious question? Why do you care so much? Like it doesn't appear to affect you anymore, you're out of your situation with the person you claim doxxed people, so why do you actually care enough about what others do to keep commenting about it here?

OI'm just shocked it's still being talked about
People just don’t want others to go through what they did. Whether they choose to follow or ignore the advice is up to them. I’m not sure why it bothers you so much