Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Literally just went to see anything been posted by catpiss and this has just been posted 🤣
How about instead of thinking you’ve won an Oscar and getting pissed, SPEND TIME WITH YOU DAUGHTER SWEATY
How the do does she love herself so much?? Think she's well overdue an eye test cuz what she thinks she sees it not true!

She oozes desperation! She would definitely try and hump that 🤣 poor Gavin 🌵
Gavin said nooooooo way would he let that oinker with the diseased ridden growler near him, not even with beer goggles & no sense of smell.
I will have you know, I have brought my Gavin up with standards. 🌵🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Spent all evening packing for my holiday and ended up getting the hot water and hairdryer out and attempting to stretch the waist of those online jeans that made me miserable last week 🤣 hopefully it worked. If not I apologise if sitting down takes anyone’s eye out on my cruise 🫣 but atleast I don’t lie about my size like lard arse (Im actually a size 10-12, not her dreamland size 10-12)

Mar 8, 2024
You’re right! Her daughter does sound younger than her age…. Probably as her stupid mother babies her … like you’ve stated; baby names… like Hammy Sammy, Mummy, Cakey, Monkey 🙈 it’s ridiculous now she’s 9! I literally cringe when I hear her talk that way… couple more years she’s heading for High School so she needs to wake up and start preparing her for the biggest shock! As high school is poles apart from junior school. BUT…. Silly me. Her mother ONLY has time for herself and talking into a phone all day!!! Hadn’t even got time to prepare & Cook a decent meal every night… too busy shopping for Tat and more Tat day in and day out! What a boring life and existence for …
. Little-Miss-Left-on-the-Shelf.
What Man would touch that Greasy Scrag headed, unwashed, Lazy Arsed , washed up ugly woman. 🤣
Little-miss-left-on-the-shelf 🤣 love that!

Mar 9, 2024
I’m lucky enough to be on the new migraine jabs as I would have 25-28 migraines a month.

Yes, I have this. I can’t form sentences, I get words mixed up and my mind is just completely blank. I’m sorry you have been through this
I have chronic cluster headaches - up to 10 a day at its worst - just horrible so I hear you 😢