Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
What a damsel in distress she is 😒😒
I built 2 cots when I was 32 weeks pregnant with twins- hubby was at work and I’m impatient and I didn’t want to wait for him to finish😂
My dad brought me up to do DIY, change car tires, wall papering, drilling the walls to put up things like curtain poles etc. the only thing I don’t touch is electrics. But it set me up for adult life and being independent- and there’s always YouTube which is helpful.
My husband didn’t get taught how to do stuff like that so I do all the DIY but I enjoy teaching him.
I think that she likes being a damsel in distress and needs all these men to come and save her like it’s cute.

I’ve noticed about her views and likes, but then her followers keep going up. The math ain’t mathing Aimless!
It is very strange isn't it how the figures work so differently on her account.

I would be embarrassed to have to keep buying due to incompetence, but she seems to revel in it.

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Good afternoon my fellow dwelllers

I've been mia with tonsillitis. I'm loving all the new names, it's the same but different

I've been lay on the bathroom floor since Friday waiting for someone to come look after me, then I remembered I'm a fully grown adult who can do this myself. I don't know how I've managed with no one to feed me Ice lolly's!! Maybe I should contact someone for a blue tick or a medal of honour. 'I dunno '

P.s Aimless smelly crowder Catpiss butthole naido is a bleep pass it on. 🤢

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Morning trolls 🥰

finally caught up and have had a hectic weekend. Relative came home yesterday on new treatment and fingers crossed it works but they are now doing further tests for leukaemia 😢
Why can’t those who are evil in the world get cancer instead of those we love and worked hard all their life.
Hubby in a bad way with his tooth abscess and his face has swelled massively. Ended up back in Liverpool this morning as was on hold to dentist and No1 in queue. They still hadn’t answered after it took us 45 mins to travel in rush hour traffic. Thank god he was seen and given strong antibiotics and as bad as this sounds I hope they kick in quick because why do men moan like 💩 and think they are the only person to of suffered with the pain they have.
I’ve had a bad tooth abscess years ago and my left side of my face swelled that much it closed my eye and even gave me earache with it too.
Just told him to go back to bed to get out my way 🤣🤣
Anyway I’ve also got an update from hippo on why they out other creators and this was their reply.
Hope you all have a lovely start to the week ❤️
Sorry to hear that Jo, at least they are home and comfortable.

God men are pathetic with pain aren’t they? Hopefully the tablets will kick in soon.

I don’t think MTH is someone Aimee knows. They seem to really dislike Sevda more in my opinion

Mar 8, 2024
Good afternoon my fellow dwelllers

I've been mia with tonsillitis. I'm loving all the new names, it's the same but different

I've been lay on the bathroom floor since Friday waiting for someone to come look after me, then I remembered I'm a fully grown adult who can do this myself. I don't know how I've managed with no one to feed me Ice lolly's!! Maybe I should contact someone for a blue tick or a medal of honour. 'I dunno '

P.s Aimless smelly crowder Catpiss butthole naido is a bleep pass it on. 🤢
Glad you are at least feeling a bit better after your stint on the bathroom floor 😉 how is she not embarrassed by things like this 😳😂

But glad you are feeling better and back in action 😊 xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I had a bad time of it recently with my disability and forgetting the name of everyday things is something that happens every so often as well as my voice box feeling like it's rattling around in my throat and I can feel my throat vibrating when I try and talk also not able to form a coherent sentence it comes out mumble jumble so my man says 🤣and I'm no ashamed to say on days like that I'm an emotional mess. I get frustrated, angry at myself and I can see my youngest gets a worried wee look on his face when I'm trying to speak to him which makes me sad. So no aimee it's not cute or quirky it's something that affects people greatly
Oh rolly 🥹
Never met you yet want to just wave a wand for you and take it all away ❤️
Least you can type though and have your say on these two fwits 😍 can’t be without your input.
Proper winds me up when she puts on the forgetful act. It’s not endearing in the slightest it’s actually really fing nippy Aimee, if you’re reading this (we know you are). Just stop it babe, I’m going grey over here about it. 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
I had a bad time of it recently with my disability and forgetting the name of everyday things is something that happens every so often as well as my voice box feeling like it's rattling around in my throat and I can feel my throat vibrating when I try and talk also not able to form a coherent sentence it comes out mumble jumble so my man says 🤣and I'm no ashamed to say on days like that I'm an emotional mess. I get frustrated, angry at myself and I can see my youngest gets a worried wee look on his face when I'm trying to speak to him which makes me sad. So no aimee it's not cute or quirky it's something that affects people greatly

I keep reading your name as " No trolley" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Deleted member 23

May 17, 2024
Earth
Morning trolls 🥰

finally caught up and have had a hectic weekend. Relative came home yesterday on new treatment and fingers crossed it works but they are now doing further tests for leukaemia 😢
Why can’t those who are evil in the world get cancer instead of those we love and worked hard all their life.
Hubby in a bad way with his tooth abscess and his face has swelled massively. Ended up back in Liverpool this morning as was on hold to dentist and No1 in queue. They still hadn’t answered after it took us 45 mins to travel in rush hour traffic. Thank god he was seen and given strong antibiotics and as bad as this sounds I hope they kick in quick because why do men moan like 💩 and think they are the only person to of suffered with the pain they have.
I’ve had a bad tooth abscess years ago and my left side of my face swelled that much it closed my eye and even gave me earache with it too.
Just told him to go back to bed to get out my way 🤣🤣
Anyway I’ve also got an update from hippo on why they out other creators and this was their reply.
Hope you all have a lovely start to the week ❤️
sorry to hear about your relative but the comment about others getting cancer is really poor. I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone (evil or not) because it’s the worse disease and I feel that comment could offend.

I’ve come back (k4040 before)and been reading but felt I had to say something about that comment as having lost several people to the disease I find it difficult to understand why anyone would want another person to suffer that bastard evil disease

Mar 9, 2024

I don't have an disability however am perimenopausal. I know it's not the same however at times it honestly feels like I'm having a stroke. I cannot for love nor money get my words out and my stutter returns so badly.
My teens n hubby take the piss or get frustrated with me but it can be really hurtful at times.
That along with my bloody useless hip helps me to feel so much older than 48 😫😫

Sending huge mahoooosive hugs and healing vibes 🦄🦋💐

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all you lovely ladies, just caught up on all 65 pages lol!!! Reading through them all it’s obvious there is a great wee community here everyone is so supportive and I want to send hugs and love to everyone who is going through a hard time for whatever the reason, ❤️❤️❤️ that sounded a bit hippyish but that’s just me lol!!! It may have started out as a place to rant about oh useless one but it seems to have turned into a great wee group, even though we are all under usernames it’s good to know we can have a vent, rant or to share good news on here😀 I’m very grateful that as well as all my good friends family stepchildren and partner I can now have a wee chat on here as well, as all of you can too. Love that for us and love that for her she doesn’t have any of above mentioned 😀 Reading this back it looks like I’ve been at the Kylie, 🙈😂unfortunately not lol unlike herself I’ve actual work to be at just having a reflective moment, as you all were lovely ladies🥰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
sorry to hear about your relative but the comment about others getting cancer is really poor. I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone (evil or not) because it’s the worse disease and I feel that comment could offend.

I’ve come back (k4040 before)and been reading but felt I had to say something about that comment as having lost several people to the disease I find it difficult to understand why anyone would want another person to suffer that bastard evil disease
I agree, I personally would never wish it on anyone either - as much as I dislike Aimee I would never wish that or any harm on her.
And if people disagree with you or I on that then so be it 🤷‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Apparently perving on her through the front window. You know the window where she has no blinds or curtains and constantly talks to herself in front of. Poor fella was only putting his bins out I think znd gets accused of that! Wishful thinking of her behalf I think
She has no curtains or blinds?? Really? Why? What about at night when she's sat watching TV? How bizarre!! Needs to get Martha on the blower tell her she's some curtains needing hanging

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024

Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one. Child killers and animal abuse deserve the fING WORST in life in my opinion and cancer IS THE fING WORST. I speak from experience having lost both parents to this bastard of a disease. I've seen what it does and yes, call me evil for saying this but I said what I said. ANYONE who can hurt or abuse a child or someone vulnerable or an animal I would gladly see suffer. Its ALWAYS the good who seem to suffer and THATS s

Mar 8, 2024
I agree, I personally would never wish it on anyone either - as much as I dislike Aimee I would never wish that or any harm on her.
And if people disagree with you or I on that then so be it 🤷‍♀️
Personally I don't think Jo meant Aimee. As much as we all dislike her we don't wish her harm just her platform to be gone. I can't speak for her (@itsmedvlajo) but I read it as she meant evil people as in child killers, pedophiles etc instead of good humans. I am not saying I'd say it but would id lose sleep over some of the most evil people in the world having it instead of the good, absolutely not.

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but I have to disagree with you on this one. Child killers and animal abuse deserve the fING WORST in life in my opinion and cancer IS THE fING WORST. I speak from experience having lost both parents to this bastard of a disease. I've seen what it does and yes, call me evil for saying this but I said what I said. ANYONE who can hurt or abuse a child or someone vulnerable or an animal I would gladly see suffer. Its ALWAYS the good who seem to suffer and THATS s
I have just wrote the same @pussycatchat 👏👏👏👍
I didn't even add animal abusers but omg yes yes yes !! 👍

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside