Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I wasn’t shouted at you at all?? But it was you that brought Aimee into the mix so I wanted to point out to the thicko huns reading Jo never mentioned her at all. She just was blowing off steam but yes Jo said it on Aimee’s thread. I’m sorry if you took it personally.

Also really don’t want carry this on cos it takes away from the purpose of this thread. If anyone does want to carry this on though may I suggest faceless friends thread?
The thing is people are allowed to disagree and share opinions on users on here without being told they’re categorically wrong for having that view point.
I’ve disagreed with Jo plenty of times in my time here, Jo knows this and has always been welcoming of the feedback.
I’m not even going to carry this on but people are sometimes too defensive when it comes to Jo, just because someone shares a different opinion doesn’t mean we are witch hunting her and Jo has never taken that view in the past.
And I didn’t say this time I disagreed I simply said I can see how it can be interpreted. And I’m sure Jo will be open to that she has been in the past.
And I’m not saying nothing else now

Last edited:

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
...and she says WE have got no life?? fing HELL🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣😂 1st video of the day chewing coffee AND NO AIMEE, THE "OFF THE SHOULDER" LOOK AINT SEXY COZ ITS YOU DOING IT, YOURE ABOUT AS SEXY AS A fING INFECTED TOENAIL, 2nd video creaming her knickers over cheap flowers off Laura the one who's not a "friend" NO SHES NOT YOUR FRIEND AIMEE, YOU MOAN TO FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR JOB AND YOUR KIDS AND CRY TO THEM OVER A WINE ABOUT YOUR FELLA, AND YOU GO OUT FOR DRINKS/FOOD ETC, YOU KNOW THEM!!! YOU DONT KNOW LAURA AND SHE DOESNT KNOW YOU. LAURA USES YOU COZ YOU GOT 635K FOLLOWERS WHO WILL BUY HER FLUFF THEREFORE YOU EARN HER MONEY. THATS WHY SHE SENDS YOU FLOWERS YOU STUPID t!!! ALL WE NEED NOW IS DUD WITH A CROP TOP 2 SIZES TOO SMALL SHOWING ALL YOUR FAT ROLLS BULGING FROM UNDERNEATH IT 😂😂😂🤣NNIICCCEEEE👍

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
...and she says WE have got no life?? fing HELL🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣😂 1st video of the day chewing coffee AND NO AIMEE, THE "OFF THE SHOULDER" LOOK AINT SEXY COZ ITS YOU DOING IT, YOURE ABOUT AS SEXY AS A fING INFECTED TOENAIL, 2nd video creaming her knickers over cheap flowers off Laura the one who's not a "friend" NO SHES NOT YOUR FRIEND AIMEE, YOU MOAN TO FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR JOB AND YOUR KIDS AND CRY TO THEM OVER A WINE ABOUT YOUR FELLA, AND YOU GO OUT FOR DRINKS/FOOD ETC, YOU KNOW THEM!!! YOU DONT KNOW LAURA AND SHE DOESNT KNOW YOU. LAURA USES YOU COZ YOU GOT 635K FOLLOWERS WHO WILL BUY HER FLUFF THEREFORE YOU EARN HER MONEY. THATS WHY SHE SENDS YOU FLOWERS YOU STUPID t!!! ALL WE NEED NOW IS DUD WITH A CROP TOP 2 SIZES TOO SMALL SHOWING ALL YOUR FAT ROLLS BULGING FROM UNDERNEATH IT 😂😂😂🤣NNIICCCEEEE👍
Never change pussycat ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Personally I don't think Jo meant Aimee. As much as we all dislike her we don't wish her harm just her platform to be gone. I can't speak for her (@itsmedvlajo) but I read it as she meant evil people as in child killers, pedophiles etc instead of good humans. I am not saying I'd say it but would id lose sleep over some of the most evil people in the world having it instead of the good, absolutely not.
Yeah she never said Aimee or implied she meant Aimee. I lost a friend last week to cancer and thought the same. He was only 8years older than me 🙁I did wonder why he had to suffer while child killers are still breathing. I think most bereaved people feel this in the midst of their loss. 😩

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She has no curtains or blinds?? Really? Why? What about at night when she's sat watching TV? How bizarre!! Needs to get Martha on the blower tell her she's some curtains needing hanging
I’m sorry but I think she’s totally safe from any fellas perving on her. It’s more likely that anyone looking is wondering if she’s having some sort of mental episode as she’s rambling on to herself or wearing some monsterous multi coloured outfits with jeans bursting at the seams.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aww we have missed you 😘 ❤️
Yep I am away next week and probably do me good, especially with the Wendy thing....she honestly made me much more angry than I should be about a complete stranger 😡😡 absolutely vile t of a mother who raised another t of a mother... Let's hope the cycle stops there !!
Just don’t watch her and keep up by reading here. The rage subsides 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aww we have missed you 😘 ❤️
Yep I am away next week and probably do me good, especially with the Wendy thing....she honestly made me much more angry than I should be about a complete stranger 😡😡 absolutely vile t of a mother who raised another t of a mother... Let's hope the cycle stops there !!
Just don’t watch her and keep up by reading here. The rage subsides 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Before I was blocked months ago I suggested her symptoms could be perimenopause and got hunted. Then I said the fluff wasn't my cup of tea - blocked 🤣. Got a burner account and don't follow any of them now.
Anyway she really is getting boring, groundhog hauls, clapback then ad. Same lunch and dinner/takeaway. Could watch last year's and not notice.
Omg fluff is not your cup of tea....and you wonder why she blocked you ??!!😳😂😂😂
Ffs she really is pathetic isn't she, how dare you not love a tub of sugar !! She's unreal! Can you imagine if in 5 or 10 years time it's the same and she's still there, looking like the old rose from the Titanic, tanned up, shopping, awful dress sense, still no friends or a man and still dishing up the same dog se 😁 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Before I was blocked months ago I suggested her symptoms could be perimenopause and got hunted. Then I said the fluff wasn't my cup of tea - blocked 🤣. Got a burner account and don't follow any of them now.
Anyway she really is getting boring, groundhog hauls, clapback then ad. Same lunch and dinner/takeaway. Could watch last year's and not notice.
When you say hunted, do you mean by the huns for suggesting it was perimenopause? So I guess they wasn't "women supporting women" that day then 🙄🫤

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Im not tagging posts and I haven’t read all the posts either so if im repeating what has already been said I apologise…

We are all entitled to our opinion and may agree and disagree with other people and that’s ok. If we all agreed on the same thing life would be boring…

Let’s not fall out, ruin the group and give the brainless trolls any ammunition to throw at the group and let them think there is trouble at camp…

Do I agree with everything that’s posted on here no I absolutely do not. Do I think everyone shares my views on what I post absolutely not!

Let’s get back to business and focus on lady catpiss of diseases growlers and se make up

Mar 8, 2024
Only person I've ever seen get a shop free on the club card 🙄 vouchers are only money off things aren't they? I don't get to use a club card cause my dad loves his so me and my brothers use his to get his points up 🤣 but believe you me if the man ever got a free shop I'd know about it lol
Yep same! 🙄Mine came through today £6 and that will be used this week towards my shop 🫤

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Personally I don't think Jo meant Aimee. As much as we all dislike her we don't wish her harm just her platform to be gone. I can't speak for her (@itsmedvlajo) but I read it as she meant evil people as in child killers, pedophiles etc instead of good humans. I am not saying I'd say it but would id lose sleep over some of the most evil people in the world having it instead of the good, absolutely not.
OMG I didn’t mean Aimee I meant evil people who hurt kids, animals and those who un alive people those are the ones who should get it. They deserve to get it with the s they’ve done. It’s breaking my heart watching someone fight this fin disease and dying in front of me. As much as I hate Aimee I wouldn’t wish it on her. Cancer has taken too many relatives from my life and I think some of you have read what I wrote wrong xx