Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I love a lot of the Scottish sayings and words, jobbie always makes me laugh. The only thing I don’t like that’s Scottish is Sadie Queen - absolute melt.
JOBBY!!!!! hahahahahahahaha
We used to play a game called Jobby when we were kids. If you were on the bus, you had to say jobby louder than the last person 🤣🤣

It’s VERY amusing when English people say they have a ‘wee jobby’ when they are talking about something for work 😆 I have a lot of English friends and spend a lot of time in England seeing them

Mar 20, 2024
uk
JOBBY!!!!! hahahahahahahaha
We used to play a game called Jobby when we were kids. If you were on the bus, you had to say jobby louder than the last person 🤣🤣

It’s VERY amusing when English people say they have a ‘wee jobby’ when they are talking about something for work 😆 I have a lot of English friends and spend a lot of time in England seeing them
Is that like our bogies game?? 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m going to take a leaf out of @Eitak58 book and say my true thoughts on this!
I am sceptical about this whole situation seeing as a lot of us probably annoyed and upset Jo yesterday could it be retaliation?
I said from the beginning this would end badly and that it was at users own risk if they took part, because we all know there is weirdos watching this thread and our every move, we all know TL users have been hunted down for years and as I said yesterday we don’t know anybody on here, stories could be fiction and your anonymous status is important to maintain.
I’m not going to say anything more as I’ve seen you all are doing your best to just carry on as normal and well done to you for not allowing this to derail the thread! 👏🏻
As you were trolls 🫡

Mar 8, 2024
@Admin
Please can you check posts by @itsmedvlajo she continually derails threads and it will be interesting to know how many accounts she has. I apologise if I posted this in the wrong area but there are several threatening posts and a lot of taking problems off the site and encouragement if members here to join her private group where you are no longer anonymous and doxxing has happened in her off site group
Please delete this post or move to the relevant area, if I have made a mistake posting here. I respect Comment Cafe and would read the rules if I could find them
I know you have dealt with problematic members with several accounts before. Thank you

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@Admin
Please can you check posts by @itsmedvlajo she continually derails threads and it will be interesting to know how many accounts she has. I apologise if I posted this in the wrong area but there are several threatening posts and a lot of taking problems off the site and encouragement if members here to join her private group where you are no longer anonymous and doxxing has happened in her off site group
Please delete this post or move to the relevant area, if I have made a mistake posting here. I respect Comment Cafe and would read the rules if I could find them
Just for future reference if you scroll down to the bottom of the page
It’ll say “terms and rules” took me a while to find it 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Don’t know if it’s after a lot of peoples time on here but some may remember the show dick and dom in da bungalow and they used to just shout BOGIEEESSSSS as loud as possible in public 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭 when kids entertainment was at its best 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s exactly it. But you had to outdo the last person. So was always better to start with a whisper. You’d always get some fud who would belt the first one 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Don’t know what the fs going on here but I want to chirp in to say this -
I enjoy the banter and conversations between us even if it doesn’t regard Aimee. I think as long as it’s banter it can stay here, for anything that’s a bit deep/needing a rant/shoulder to cry on we now have the faceless friends thread which is good for that kind of vibe. But I enjoy the laughs on here. Sorry if people don’t like it because it ‘derails’ off the subject but I for one love it. If we need to take the banter onto the other thread and stick to strictly slagging off Aimee on here then let me know, but I’ll probably end up commenting less because sometimes everything has already been said about her so I just like to chirp in with a joke or join the banter. Maybe we should get it straight on what we want this thread to consist of? Like I say for me it’s anything light hearted/banter and discussion of Aimee. Anything else other thread. That’s my opinion - whats everyone else’s?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This thread is mad. I stepped away for a week so the last drama could die down and for the thread to get back on track. I’ve caught up fully today and it’s on one again. I just want to laugh at Aimee’s tragic existence and rant about her smug bastard face whilst wondering if she’s doing a collaboration with ronseal 🤪
Life is a rollercoaster you gotta ride itttttt 🎵 🤣🤣🤣 I miss the days where I was too small to go on rollercoasters after being on here 😩🤪

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Don’t know what the fs going on here but I want to chirp in to say this -
I enjoy the banter and conversations between us even if it doesn’t regard Aimee. I think as long as it’s banter it can stay here, for anything that’s a bit deep/needing a rant/shoulder to cry on we now have the faceless friends thread which is good for that kind of vibe. But I enjoy the laughs on here. Sorry if people don’t like it because it ‘derails’ off the subject but I for one love it. If we need to take the banter onto the other thread and stick to strictly slagging off Aimee on here then let me know, but I’ll probably end up commenting less because sometimes everything has already been said about her so I just like to chirp in with a joke or join the banter. Maybe we should get it straight on what we want this thread to consist of? Like I say for me it’s anything light hearted/banter and discussion of Aimee. Anything else other thread. That’s my opinion - whats everyone else’s?
I agree Jackie 👏🏻 ❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I'm confused! Yip I know usual from me but who is the pic of the person Jo has posted? Is this who ur saying has doxxed these folk? If that's her then you don't need an ip address. Am I getting mixed up 🤣
I felt the photos weren’t necessary of actual people that’s fighting them for doing the same thing you’re doing 🤷‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I have said this before & Gavin agrees with me 100%, opinions are like arseholes we all have them, if don’t like what is written on here don’t look & if you don’t like what’s written on TL then don’t look, it’s that simple. If I agree with what’s written on here then I will give it a like if don’t agree I will scroll past. To be honest I can’t be doing with unnecessary arguing, it’s pointless & at times tedious because it takes away what we are all really here for & for me it’s to take the piss out of oinking Olga.
Anyways as you can probably tell I’m a tad grumpy today, the joys of being 27wks pregnant at the old age of 38, everything hurts & I need a Starbar & some Irn bru.
Much luvs to you all. ❤️
Love this 😍❤️
And Congratulations!! How exciting!!! 😍😍