Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Noooooooo she coloured the calipers in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Am actually in tears laughing 🤣 are we the looneys for believing (well a lot of us just took things with a pinch salt) she was a PI, had someone high up in the polis helping her against some t of tiktok who she held a grudge against for 30 years or something who took a pic off a site selling a car and coloured it it and hid the registration plate that's no even there 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Fiiinally caught up, fing hell, that was hard work!! Just absentmindedly ate my way through half a packet of ginger nuts without noticing while I was reading ☕🍪 fing diet obviously not working!
Bloody well done to whoever found the real range rover 👏
Well done to the smart techy person who explained how to check posts/emails/accounts if it was them, which it wasn't 😉 (I'm still confused, tbh)
All I can say is thank do I didn't meet up with Jo, or whover she is! I had a gut feeling she would make an excuse, she pre-empted it in the morning by saying she might have to take her husband to an emergency dentist in Manchester...WHY, when she lives in Southport, she'd go to Liverpool if needs be 🤔
Then it was a 'relative with suspected heart attack', and far too much detail as to where and what happened, heart rate, sats, and whatever else she put.
And lastly, why has the Birkey Bint put blusher or whatever up on her temples?? She looks like she's auditioning as an alien on Startrek!
Beam her up Scotty, PLEASE! 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
No way!!! Dear god what the hell is wrong with people! I truly believed it all I did! X
Me too. I havent a clue what to say on here today I’m completely shocked. I enjoyed Jo’s rants about Shaimless, other rants were really far fetched but I didn’t think anything of it. Absolute madness.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hey, I am a new user here. After following Aimee for over 2 years she's finally annoyed me so much I've "seen the light" after being blocked.

Couldn't read over 100 pages so picked a random high number and started reading from there, liking comments as I went. Sorry if that caused alarm.

I hope to be able to contribute to the thread, though I see it's bad timing with what's been found out today. Just my luck.
What’s your favourite colour, and what car do you drive? Hmm 👀

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Fiiinally caught up, fing hell, that was hard work!! Just absentmindedly ate my way through half a packet of ginger nuts without noticing while I was reading ☕🍪 fing diet obviously not working!
Well done to the smart techy person who explained how to check posts/emails/accounts if it was them, which it wasn't 😉 (I'm still confused, tbh)
All I can say is thank do I didn't meet up with Jo, or whover she is! I had a gut feeling she would make an excuse, she pre-empted it in the morning by saying she might have to take her husband to an emergency dentist in Manchester...WHY, when she lives in Southport, she'd go to Liverpool if needs be 🤔
Then it was a 'relative with suspected heart attack', and far too much detail as to where and what happened, heart rate, sats, and whatever else she put.
And lastly, why has the Birkey Bint put blusher or whatever up on her temples?? She looks like she's auditioning as an alien on Startrek!
I hope however you planned it was a safe way, I mean no details shared etc as it was very random and I don’t recall seeing posts on here until the day ❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Am actually in tears laughing 🤣 are we the looneys for believing (well a lot of us just took things with a pinch salt) she was a PI, had someone high up in the polis helping her against some t of tiktok who she held a grudge against for 30 years or something who took a pic off a site selling a car and coloured it it and hid the registration plate that's no even there 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
Just slapped my own forehead there 🤣🤣🤣 Profiler/PI/NHS
Walter Mitty!!!
I do believe the hospital stuff and her legs, scans etc. I think she’s a lonely person and wanted friends and attention and she got that with the manic episodes.

At first with that car picture I thought she was just showing a picture that resembled her car I never took it as hers. But I didn’t pay enough attention to see she blurred a non existing Reg and coloured the calipers 💀

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Oh this is newwwww. You were meeting her? This must all be in the 60+ pages I didn’t catch up on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Signs of a liar… too much detail!!!

Mar 9, 2024
Hey, I am a new user here. After following Aimee for over 2 years she's finally annoyed me so much I've "seen the light" after being blocked.

Couldn't read over 100 pages so picked a random high number and started reading from there, liking comments as I went. Sorry if that caused alarm.

I hope to be able to contribute to the thread, though I see it's bad timing with what's been found out today. Just my luck.
👋 welcome on board! Some really lovely people on here and it is a laugh! it’s been a bumpy catch up for me today - I need a kylie and cucumber stick to settle my nerves! X enjoy !