Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Not sure if I was a lucky one…. Added itsmejo on tt. Then thought better of it do changed my username and picture and unfollowed… then she tried to add me again… so blocked her.

I don’t actually post on tt just watch so none of my personal information is on there so not sure if I’m safe or not as my info wasn’t doxed today…

Anyways lesson learned don’t be a bellend

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t worry about it, I think people wanted to see someone bring Aimee down, we wanted to believe.
Your name 😂😂😂😂💀
I still pray for that day 🙏 eeeh I was ready to piss off but now that things seem to be hopefully getting sorted I'm here for the long haul 🙈 xxx
Not sure if I was a lucky one…. Added itsmejo on tt. Then thought better of it do changed my username and picture and unfollowed… then she tried to add me again… so blocked her.

I don’t actually post on tt just watch so none of my personal information is on there so not sure if I’m safe or not as my info wasn’t doxed today…

🙌🙌 your user name though 🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

You did the right thing. I can’t say if anyone was exposed tbh it didn’t have usernames from here just photos of random people 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I had a wee nosey cause I’m like that. Cute cat, pizza box on their window ledge reminded me of Aimees dish up dinner take aways, and not a fan of the cats owners green finger nails.

It’s all getting a bit far fetched and crazy.
I have my opinion on it all and what I see just observing the drama and outbursts but to be perfectly honest I don’t engage because I don’t give a do, and it’s not that deep.
Some great people on here and would have been nice to connect with some but definitely thought better of it for this very reason.

I swear I’m going to sound off my rocker but I’m scottish/irish so it’s kind of a birth right… but see when I swap safari pages to Vavs page, it’s quiet, tripping over tumble weed as I go have a read.
Swap back to this safari page and it’s loud as do, bottles everywhere, someone’s trainers are swinging on the ceiling fan and jigsaw is peddling like do rushing about the room on his trike.

🤣🤣🤣
Jigsaw rushing around the room on hid trike just absolutely set me off hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Just popped on and WTAF???🤯🤯🤯🤯 WHATS THE do HAS GONE ON WITH JO??? I haven't time to scroll through I've gotta get ready for work but WTF?????? WAS SHE LYING ABOUT KNOWING AIMEE FROM YEARS AGO??? WAS SHE LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE??? WHAT TIKTOKS HAS SHE MADE??? WAS SHE BEHIND THE JIGSAW ACCOUNT??? PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE IF YOUVE TIME GIVE ME A BRIEF OF EVERYTHING THSYS HAPPENED...IVE BEEN ASLEEP ALL DAY..XXXX THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS 😲😲😲😲😲😲🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Ooooh don’t use capital letters after today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣x

Mar 9, 2024
Oh dearie me. Think I need to lie horizontal and calm my mind. That was a wild ride. Face is sore from laughing and making huge O's of astonishment consecutively😂😯
Been better than the telly this little lot! I was supposed to be going to Tesco but couldn’t get my nose off here so ended up with take away - just what the actual hell have we all just witnessed here? 😮

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh my god it’s like deja vu in here.

Why is it every time someone goes against the grain here so to speak or calls out sty behaviour, an account appears and starts going mad and throwing insults around??

It’s making it more and more clear to me that I was right all along. I’ve had the same suspicion for weeks, actually longer than a month but every time I’ve said it I’ve been jumped on for it.
Literally exactly what you say on the tin aren't you @callingoutthebullshit 👌🏼💯❤️ (I'm just catching up.. it's taking a while 👀🤣) ❤️❤️