Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Does all their posts disappear when they leave or taken off?
Possibly but not 100% sure . .so I should probably say no 🤣🤣 I didn't ss either when I saw it on TT as would not have posted so was no point
It’s fine I’m going down a rabbit hole and thought I may have found her personal account but there was no dogs involved on the account so not sure but it’s possible she has got a few accounts like we established. I wasn’t going to post her I’m just trying to put together a puzzle which I probably won’t be successful with 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It’s fine I’m going down a rabbit hole and thought I may have found her personal account but there was no dogs involved on the account so not sure but it’s possible she has got a few accounts like we established. I wasn’t going to post her I’m just trying to put together a puzzle which I probably won’t be successful with 🤣🤣
If you go on this thread k40 on the first page has posted a screenshot of some comments 👀 I think it may help you with your puzzle IMG_3643.png

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
And there’s more on page 4 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Oh no I didn't think you would of 😊 but kind of wished I did SS just so I could look 🤣🤣 although I need to steer clear of any rabbits holes as it's taken 3hrs catching up ...only left around 6ish 🤣🤣
Hopefully a quiet day tomorrow so everyone can get up to speed 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aww Thank You 😘 😘❤️ I am doing well, I’m as strong as an ox. I think my annoyance at Aimee helps because she gets my anger and Adrenalin going daily and I get a burst of energy, however my husband doesn’t like how my use of the ‘C’ word has quadrupled 😂
I love this @Miss Scarlett gotta get your strength from somewhere 💪🏼 I really hope that if there's ust one thing "Jo" didn't lie about it's cancer!! 😠 You sound like a warrior and I've said it before some of you really are amazing on here and I refuse to let the odd bad apple make me question that ❤️ C bomb all you want 🤣❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
We did see screenshots of MTH messaging Jo the other day well Jo messaging them and them replying.
MTH said they troll sevda just to expose her faults apparently or something like that.
Be interesting to see if MTH is on here still.
Probably already said in the 16 pages I have to go 🤣 but if it turns out that was "Jo" (do we even know that's their actual name at this point 🤣) but if that was a conversation with herself from one burner to another that truly would be absolutely batshit!!! 🥴😱🤣

Jun 7, 2023
I’ve just been on TL reading two threads one when woe first appeared second one during the chaos and screenshots on there of “Jo” when she first appeared!
Real eye opener 🤣🤣
We’ve always been on the ball over there 😉 Caution always and never just believe someone if they claim to know her. I’m glad you’ve all finally seen what we seen and how this thread is back to being normal again!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
We’ve always been on the ball over there 😉 Caution always and never just believe someone if they claim to know her. I’m glad you’ve all finally seen what we seen and how this thread is back to being normal again!
Definitely always on the ball! Can always rely on tattle to have receipts! And also in the comments of jos on woe is mes tiktok page were weird from the start!
And I agree, I’m glad it seems to be getting back to normal, I hope it stays this way I can’t handle anymore chaos😩😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Ok so I’m kinda creeping around with my tail in between my legs a the mo.
I said some not very nice things about tattlers last night and I stuck up for Jo (I think it was her) about the cancer thing which seems like it was taken the wrong way with regards to context.
I do like to see the good in people but today a lot has come to light obviously and people have put all of the pieces together.
I don’t expect anyone to forgive what I said, I just went off on one. But I do want to send my apologies to yourselves and tattlers for being part of the problem last night and being a b.
I’ll completely understand if you don’t think I’m a good fit for the group anymore, and if so I will just keep my distance.
I just wanted to get it off my chest. Sorry again xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ok so I’m kinda creeping around with my tail in between my legs a the mo.
I said some not very nice things about tattlers last night and I stuck up for Jo (I think it was her) about the cancer thing which seems like it was taken the wrong way with regards to context.
I do like to see the good in people but today a lot has come to light obviously and people have put all of the pieces together.
I don’t expect anyone to forgive what I said, I just went off on one. But I do want to send my apologies to yourselves and tattlers for being part of the problem last night and being a b.
I’ll completely understand if you don’t think I’m a good fit for the group anymore, and if so I will just keep my distance.
I just wanted to get it off my chest. Sorry again xx
We all defended Jo at some point and wanted to think maybe she was misunderstood.
In my opinion you’re more than welcome here ❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
rainbow was a big jo supporter and was not happy when people were expressing themselves regarding how her stories didn’t add up and she was going too far at times.
Told me off twice in two days!
And Rosie Jo is real! We have no concerns there she’s still around somewhere ❤️❤️
Fab..thank you ...I'm glad coz I liked RosieJo...I'm on my break at work 😭 thanks for filling me in lovely😘 I don't have time to frigging FART some days and I've got stuff going on on the home front which requires more of my time 😪catch up tomoz hopefully xxxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Fab..thank you ...I'm glad coz I liked RosieJo...I'm on my break at work 😭 thanks for filling me in lovely😘 I don't have time to frigging FART some days and I've got stuff going on on the home front which requires more of my time 😪catch up tomoz hopefully xxxx
I hope things get better soon lovely sending you a virtual hug 🥰 I like the fact sometimes that you aren’t in the drama you just post your rants, helps the thread feel normal again! ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Awww I thought you maybe changed it now we all get one chance to change again. I thought about changing mine but can’t think what I want 😂
Not everyone is going to agree with each other. So long as bridges can be built and it respected we’re all raised differently so think differently, and challange differently. ❤️
I absolutely insist you go with MRS FULL MONTY 😜
🚁🚁🚁🚁🤣🤣🤣🤣🚁🚁🚁🚁