Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Omg keep off here for a day and about 60 pages behind, read the last few to see what’s happened but no clue. Can someone give me a wee update?! Xx
Itsmejo was about 40% of the group 🤣
Jo got people to add her to tiktok after grafting everyone for months.
Suddenly a doxxing page on tiktok is made with everyone who added her, and their instagrams shown (allegedly people on here).
Jo came on and posted in capitals again, but this time the unhinged was unhinging.
People asked Admin to look in to Jo’s profile for derailing the thread.
Out of the woodwork came pink panther saying hurty words in Jo’s defense, they haven’t posted since March but knew every single detail of conversations over the last two months (hi Jo) and slated people, called me a silly sausage.
Admin removed /rainbowbright/pinkpanther and anccounts were unavailable, leaving us to suspect that Jo was a one man band. The three of them never spoke at the same time, you always got one or the other.
All the tiktok pages that were made with the name ‘itsmejo’ and ‘itsmedvlajo’ have disappeared.
We are trying to work out who jizzypig (jigsaw) is.

Turns out the car Jo posted months ago that she was going to meet Aimee in was taken off a car sales page, she coloured out a reg plate that wasn’t even on display, and coloured in the calipers 😩💀. Wee Picasso

☕

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Hi 👋🏻

I decided to come back after the Jo debacle.. But K4040 is now aimee5bellies 😂

Also I think Jo lured you all onto her burner account & doxxed you all herself because she is 99p short of a pound. She loved the attention hence all the stories for sympathy. Only thing we can thank her for is the dvla report, the rest of it I think she was behind & that’s why all these accounts have disappeared when we’ve realised she’s a proper fruitloop

anyway, glad to be back and think I was too quick to leave!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Ok so I’m kinda creeping around with my tail in between my legs a the mo.
I said some not very nice things about tattlers last night and I stuck up for Jo (I think it was her) about the cancer thing which seems like it was taken the wrong way with regards to context.
I do like to see the good in people but today a lot has come to light obviously and people have put all of the pieces together.
I don’t expect anyone to forgive what I said, I just went off on one. But I do want to send my apologies to yourselves and tattlers for being part of the problem last night and being a b.
I’ll completely understand if you don’t think I’m a good fit for the group anymore, and if so I will just keep my distance.
I just wanted to get it off my chest. Sorry again xx
Jo seemed to have the knack of pulling people in and stirring the pot! She was as bad as Aimee for her reactions and attention seeking. I think we can all move on and get back to the reason we all wanted to join a discussion group about Aimee. I do think TL are in a better position because they don’t get any of this in their page. I think we have to understand their reaction about all of this to be honest. Hopefully it’s all ok here now.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Itsmejo was about 40% of the group 🤣
Jo got people to add her to tiktok after grafting everyone for months.
Suddenly a doxxing page on tiktok is made with everyone who added her, and their instagrams shown (allegedly people on here).
Jo came on and posted in capitals again, but this time the unhinged was unhinging.
People asked Admin to look in to Jo’s profile for derailing the thread.
Out of the woodwork came pink panther saying hurty words in Jo’s defense, they haven’t posted since March but knew every single detail of conversations over the last two months (hi Jo) and slated people, called me a silly sausage.
Admin removed /rainbowbright/pinkpanther and anccounts were unavailable, leaving us to suspect that Jo was a one man band. The three of them never spoke at the same time, you always got one or the other.
All the tiktok pages that were made with the name ‘itsmejo’ and ‘itsmedvlajo’ have disappeared.
We are trying to work out who jizzypig (jigsaw) is.

Turns out the car Jo posted months ago that she was going to meet Aimee in was taken off a car sales page, she coloured out a reg plate that wasn’t even on display, and coloured in the calipers 😩💀. Wee Picasso

☕
😮 wow!!! Must admit some of what ‘Jo’ said did have me wondering!! Esp when she knew A from years ago. Worked at the place, oh lots of stuff on here about her and when people asked if she was worried A would know who she was, she always said she wouldn’t know her now etc! But saying that A wouldn’t know her 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
you disappear and this thread gets wild

is there a TikTok dietician that talks about what people are eating on TT? I'd love for one to discuss Catpiss and her meal last night with the bucket of butter on her potato and the crap she feeds Veruca Salt
There needs to be 🤪🤯it’s an absolute disgusting diet she has. It’s really showing on her now so let that be a lesson ladies and gents.
You are what you eat 👍🏼

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hi 👋🏻

Also I think Jo lured you all onto her burner account & doxxed you all herself because she is 99p short of a pound. She loved the attention hence all the stories for sympathy. Only thing we can thank her for is the dvla report, the rest of it I think she was behind & that’s why all these accounts have disappeared when we’ve realised she’s a proper fruitloop

😩😩😩 FINALLY!!! 😍😍😍😍
Going Crazy GIF

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Right I'm caught up! I kept getting lost in the thread due to being on nights and then sort of lost on what was happening so I wasn't commenting as much! Then i had 2 hours sleep yesterday and was on me travels to see girls aloud with my daughter. Got in early hours seen on here and thought sweet baby jebus whats happened! But I can assure you lovely trolls I am real 🤣 @allaboardthebirkeybike don't you ever stop talking about things you love! Who gives a s what people think especially someone who appears to be that vindictive. Keep shining (and shimmering 🤭) also let's not all feel bad because some of us wanted to see the good in people. That's not a bad thing! I hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday whatever you may be doing! 💕

Apr 13, 2024
uk
Hi 👋🏻

So glad you and @This Is Not An Ad have come back ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Hi 👋🏻

Your profile pic is everything 😂😂😂👍👍

Apr 25, 2024
UK
I love this @Miss Scarlett gotta get your strength from somewhere 💪🏼 I really hope that if there's ust one thing "Jo" didn't lie about it's cancer!! 😠 You sound like a warrior and I've said it before some of you really are amazing on here and I refuse to let the odd bad apple make me question that ❤️ C bomb all you want 🤣❤️❤️❤️
Thankyou so much ❤️ I don’t look ill (I just feel knackered 😆) I try not to let it define me, I’m still me ‘loud and gobby’ 😂 I will most definitely continue to ‘C’ bomb. I was restrained yesterday, my facial expression was like 😳 that all day. I don’t even know what shaimless got up to yesterday there was no time to look 😂