Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Ok so I’m kinda creeping around with my tail in between my legs a the mo.
I said some not very nice things about tattlers last night and I stuck up for Jo (I think it was her) about the cancer thing which seems like it was taken the wrong way with regards to context.
I do like to see the good in people but today a lot has come to light obviously and people have put all of the pieces together.
I don’t expect anyone to forgive what I said, I just went off on one. But I do want to send my apologies to yourselves and tattlers for being part of the problem last night and being a b.
I’ll completely understand if you don’t think I’m a good fit for the group anymore, and if so I will just keep my distance.
I just wanted to get it off my chest. Sorry again xx
No I actually agree - I don’t think Jo’s comment was meant any harm and I think it is a comment lots of people make through grief. Whether she was going through grief however, different story completely 🤦‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I skim past her, as a Scot I don’t claim her. I’m from Edinburgh originally but moved out the city now. My accent is quite ‘posh’ for a Scot 🤣
My fella is from England but moved to Scotland and had to adopt a Scottish accent to fit in with kids so he’s got an exaggerated Scottish accent. Stronger than mine 🤣🤣
Hahahaha this just made me laugh @longtimechatterbox My brother is in the Navy and based in bonny Scotland!! We always notice a massive difference in his accent when he's home because it's so far out of his native Northern 🤣 Some word or phrases too I'm like 🤔 What does that mean? 🤣🤣 I find accents fascinating haha don't know why 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just pondering what Jo was thinking this morning posting that unhinged rant, like what was she expecting the reaction to be?? Then saying she’s tracking IP addresses even tho she’s previously said she’s not worried about anyone finding out who she is as she knows they’re not traceable, getting more bizarre as I think about it 🤯 anyway it’s lovely in here now, as intended ❤️
What was the rant? I’m pages and pages behind and 8hrs behind uk time zone. I’m so confused 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Awwwh I can't tag you PINK PANTHER!! But I'll reply seeing as you are obviously here quoting me from over 2weeks ago!!! Didn't you know you could have tagged me? Did you not get Taylor tickets? 🤭😭 and seeing as you know exactly what I'm wearing I'm surprised you missed that was on the back of TALKING ABOUT AIMEE in her foil suit!! 😍

Talking about us grown WOMEN btw not woman (you sure sound like Vav) bitching yet you've only posted 6x ever. 3 bitching about Mrs Turner and now 3 to b about me, @RosieJo and so sorry I can't remember the other culprit!! I see you've now disappeared after your little outburst so please don't hurry back because NO, nobody missed you trying and failing badly to do nothing but offend!! It's giving Pink Giraffe dropping 'the photos' then disappearing.. funny that pink giraffe... pink... 🙄🤭 I won't tell you to f* off because I wouldn't be so rude to another user just having an opinion. I'm surprised you missed all the offensive things I've said about Aimee though with you being such a lurking fan!! 🤡❤️
What did I miss what did I do?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Fab..thank you ...I'm glad coz I liked RosieJo...I'm on my break at work 😭 thanks for filling me in lovely😘 I don't have time to frigging FART some days and I've got stuff going on on the home front which requires more of my time 😪catch up tomoz hopefully xxxx
I'm here! Just been living the dream on nights and then I was just away for the day with my daughter at a concert and just home and have 33 pages to catch up on. What's happening? 🙈

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yes. I believe there’s another one too
I’m applying to go on ‘Traitors’ next year 😄
Hahaha deffo too many fingers on the pulse in here for any future fery that's for sure! 🤣

I bloody loved The Traitors!!! Have you been watching Fortune Hotel @Nightnurse? It was my Mum that got me on it saying "it's like the traitors" Honestly SO good!! It's on ITV Hub only 8eps. HIGHLY recommend if you haven't 👌🏼 👀❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Ok so I’m kinda creeping around with my tail in between my legs a the mo.
I said some not very nice things about tattlers last night and I stuck up for Jo (I think it was her) about the cancer thing which seems like it was taken the wrong way with regards to context.
I do like to see the good in people but today a lot has come to light obviously and people have put all of the pieces together.
I don’t expect anyone to forgive what I said, I just went off on one. But I do want to send my apologies to yourselves and tattlers for being part of the problem last night and being a b.
I’ll completely understand if you don’t think I’m a good fit for the group anymore, and if so I will just keep my distance.
I just wanted to get it off my chest. Sorry again xx
Definitely not lovely, don't go anywhere! I think we do want to see the good in people, the last 2 days have been a head do !!
It seems things are back on track so keep calm and carry on 😘🩷🩷🩷

Mar 8, 2024
I'm here! Just been living the dream on nights and then I was just away for the day with my daughter at a concert and just home and have 33 pages to catch up on. What's happening? 🙈
Sooo much has happened but I am even confused and I've been reading all day 😳😂😂
I better get myself off to bed. Hope you have a good shift.
Ps you haven't done anything 😘 XX

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Still catching up like... 🐢
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Sorry I'm late. My body clock is always on nights 🥴 What a day!! I've been so mad reading, embarrassed that for the most part I was fooled! Lots of us were!! I hope everyone's OK especially if you were involved in the following on TT BS, or just pissed about being played ❤️

I'm glad it's all out in the wash and hopefully we can get back to why we're here!! I stand by the fact there are a lot of wonderful people in here! ❤️ We've had some great laughs 🤣 I for one love the camaraderie. I get predominantly about the Southport scrubber but I don't see any harm in veering off here and there. Sometimes just easier on one page IMO.

I hope people don't feel uncomfortable to speak from now. Should all be able to voice respectfully. Even 'debate' for want of a better word because we won't all agree 💯 ❤️ Anyway can't wait to see what BS our lovely Shamey comes up with next and some top-tier banter calling her out! Promise not to mention Taylor Swift again 🤭 (I probably will 🤣) Who's ready for Wanker Wednesday 🤡🤣

Sending love to you all ❤️❤️