Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
How is that like an outrageous question, I think it’s reasonable people are going to ask you why you vanished and why you know things about vavs husband.
I don’t think it ruins the group at all, If that was me I’d understand completely.
And after the past 24 hours if the giraffe has bothered to read it all it would be absolutely understandable why everyone is on a paranoid edge. Giraffe would you care for some of my chill pills? They are very good 💊💊

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
How is that like an outrageous question, I think it’s reasonable people are going to ask you why you vanished and why you know things about vavs husband.
I don’t think it ruins the group at all, If that was me I’d understand completely.
Playing a victim because we’re actually not far off.
So you think I’m Aimee or Wendy? And think I’m playing the victim because I don’t appreciate that?

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not expecting your full birth certificate.
I don’t care what your identity is I’m just saying I’m sceptical.
And the fact you disappeared for months and you still haven’t answered how you know Vavrons husband yet live in Southport.
Once again it’s odd. Its all calmed down on here, Jo’s gone, then as if by pure coincidence here we go with one of the revealers that went but has come back again🤷‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
WHATTTTT is going on now? Bloody hell I just came to catch up and thought I was on an ollllld page 👀 I'm sorry but I don't believe you either @Pinkgiraffe I'm not entirely sure you're "Jo" or whatever she's actually called but the math ain't mathin. Just your replys are are weak, you've existed all along? Does that mean you've been lurking (sorry Lurkey) I don't believe you have because why wouldn't you defend your honour in all this time? I'm also VERY skeptical about the last post you replied to before your hiatus was Rainbow 👀 and the timing of your comeback is impeccable 👌🏼

Anyway I'm off catching up. But seriously more fool you if you're lying and don't think you'll be caught 🤣 Maybe paranoid and I'll hold my hands up and apologise if I need to @Pinkgiraffe As you were PI's 🤣❤️

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
And after the past 24 hours if the giraffe has bothered to read it all it would be absolutely understandable why everyone is on a paranoid edge. Giraffe would you care for some of my chill pills? They are very good 💊💊
Hand on my heart I don’t know what’s gone on past 24 hours. I haven’t read it all I came on in horror of Wendy’s posts. If someone could fill me in in brief maybe I will understand the paranoia and tbf rudeness coming my way

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So you think I’m Aimee or Wendy? And think I’m playing the victim because I don’t appreciate that?
It’s a question not saying you definitely are. It’s because Vavron is known to only know ONE person in Southport publicly so people are going to assume and tbh when the photo happened and Aimee then clapped back at you, we thought it was her who did it to herself.